TheJ3wishTurban

ok i need help with battle eye filters ("script restriction #58")

16 posts in this topic

hello every reading

im getting kicked from my server for ("script restriction #58") and i cant find out what is causeing it..

it started happning yesterday when i reinstalled my server updated to tomato and installed infistar.

i would like to ask any one that could help me out (my server is hosted by gtxgamine.co.uk) im looking for the location of the filters

thanks

dave

Edited by TheJ3wishTurban
spell checks

Advertisement

Wait for the new files first, I presume your using infiSTAR too ? as i was also getting this kick, have you updated your infistar files too Released a day or so ago)?

I'm not gonna lie I think it is GTX's mod downloads that are not updated properly. installing infiStar after downloading .9.34 I think it's overwriting something recently changed in Exile install exile after infistar the BE filters are not exceptioned for infistar. Then if you try to manually add everything in like I did GTX's BE filters are not updated with infiStar's newest BE filters anyways......

Edited by ZiggyHD

you solved this Problem??? i have this Problem too :/

scripts.log

07.10.2015 20:55:58: MyName (91.66.225.52:2352) 4d1b51b009d1d86c60d998ffdd3bdf88 - #58 "["\ryanzombies\functions\fn_ModuleSpawn.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"RyanZM","Ryanzombiesfactionmodule","rzfunctionspawn"]"

Edited by ZZK-Gaming

If that is the exact error you're getting then add the following to the end of line 60, put a space in between each filter you're adding.

IE !="filter" !="Custom filter"

!=""["\ryanzombies\functions\fn_ModuleSpawn.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"RyanZM","Ryanzombiesfactionmodule","rzfunctionspawn"]""

okay i think is works but the next error is that:

Script Restriction #48

07.10.2015 22:02:32: Spindelmannen (24.63.265.82:2304) 4d1b51b009d1dd33238ffdd3bdf88 - #48 "e 1 "mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\initPlayerLocal.sqf"
[] execVM "addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf";
[] execVM "addons\welcome\"

Advertisement