MrDraug

Script Restriction #8

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

im trying to fix this error.

BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Draug (UID) - #8 "hicle']; _group = group this; _vehicle = vehicle this; { deleteVehicle _x } forEach units _group; deleteVehicle _vehicle; delete"

I have added on line 10 in my script.txt this: 

!=""hicle']; _group = group this; _vehicle = vehicle this; { deleteVehicle _x } forEach units _group; deleteVehicle _vehicle; delete""

But it seems to not working. 

Do you have an idea?

Thanks!

You have double quotes at the start and end of the line, so you created a blank rule !="" then loads of text which is ignored, then another blank rule ""

Remove one of the quotes from each end or add \

!="hicle']; _group = group this; _vehicle = vehicle this; { deleteVehicle _x } forEach units _group; deleteVehicle _vehicle; delete"

or

!="\"hicle']; _group = group this; _vehicle = vehicle this; { deleteVehicle _x } forEach units _group; deleteVehicle _vehicle; delete\""

Was it all on one line ? or multiple lines ?

Edited by Shepster
  • Like 1

Advertisement

I would suggest it shouldn't have the extra quotes:

!"hicle']; _group = group this; _vehicle = vehicle this; { deleteVehicle _x } forEach units _group; deleteVehicle _vehicle; delete"

As said by shepster though, if it's on multiple lines, you'd need a \n for each new line as well.

• Like 1

Thank you guys. You helped me out. But now im getting this error: 

14.07.2016 20:21:43: Draug (IP) UID - #0 " [0,0,0,1];
_ctrllabel ctrlcommit 0;

_display displayaddeventhandler [
"unload",
"
		uinamespace setvariable ['bis_fnc_diagPre"

And my game is crashing with out of memory error. I've already added it to my Filter like this 

!=" [0,0,0,1];\n_ctrllabel ctrlcommit 0;\n\n\n_display displayaddeventhandler [\n\"unload\",\n\"\n		uinamespace setvariable ['bis_fnc_diagPre"

But its also not working. 
I was fighting with my filters the whole day today, and now, after all im stucked on this. 

Try:
!" [0,0,0,1];\n_ctrllabel ctrlcommit 0;\n\n\n_display displayaddeventhandler [\n\"unload\",\n\"\nuinamespace setvariable ['bis_fnc_diagPre"

• Like 1

First of all, thank you @Shepster and @Paul for taking your time for me. 

It seems to be pretty random with this kick and error. I added your filter and got new error, 

14.07.2016 21:29:21: Draug (IP) UID - #0 "il {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","_this select 1 call OPEN_bADMIN_FNC;false;"];"

I wanted to fix it with:

!="il {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};\n(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this select 1 call OPEN_bADMIN_FNC;false;\"]"

I thought that the first error was gone, but no. It was there, and when I try to connect, im getting the frist one:

14.07.2016 20:21:43: Draug (IP) UID - #0 " [0,0,0,1];
_ctrllabel ctrlcommit 0;

_display displayaddeventhandler [
"unload",
"
		uinamespace setvariable ['bis_fnc_diagPre"

or the new one:

14.07.2016 21:29:21: Draug (IP) UID - #0 "il {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","_this select 1 call OPEN_bADMIN_FNC;false;"];"

So I dont realy know what to do now, if u want, I can pastebin my whole script.txt but its pretty big... 

Would be cool if you understand my problem and can help me guys. <3

Edited by MrDraug

Check your spaces in the filters! when creating the filter make sure you dont delete any spaces. != means exactly like so if you delete 1 character space by mistake the filter will not work.

I took your example and the filter is below, note the big space, should all be on line 2.

!=" [0,0,0,1];\n_ctrllabel ctrlcommit 0;\n\n\n_display \ndisplayaddeventhandler [\n\"unload\",\n\"\n                                uinamespace setvariable ['bis_fnc_diagPre"

Edited by Shepster
  • Like 1

I dont want to open new topic for another question...

I fixed everthing, only one thing is staing there...

When I suicide or im getting killed by Zeds, I get kicked...

15.07.2016 00:49:50: Draug (ip) UID - #10 "call ExileClient_object_player_event_unhook;
if !(ExileClientLastDeathMarker isEqualTo "") then 
{
deleteMarkerLocal ExileClient"

I tried to fix with this: 

!="call ExileClient_object_player_event_unhook;\nif !(ExileClientLastDeathMarker isEqualTo \"\") then \n{\ndeleteMarkerLocal ExileClient"

But every singe time - same kick... 

Advertisement