curtcooll

Tanoa is the balls

48 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I hope you got a good pc because the map is aids for your fps and I sadly had to experience it myself after buying it -.-
Yet I will still play it if I find a server with settings that I like.

4 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

I run tanoa just fine on my machine and it really isn't that amazing.

Compared to other maps ive played plus the base altis and stratis that come with arma 3 were crap ive played a few different maps and this is stunning and I have no issues if anything I get 70 fps and 50 at high load. I also forgot to mention at moment I'm running server from PC as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xanto said:

I hope you got a good pc because the map is aids for your fps and I sadly had to experience it myself after buying it -.-
Yet I will still play it if I find a server with settings that I like.

I suggest you fork out more money for a better pc or if you have your unlucky running at 70 fps and 50 at high load also running server from my pc also.

1 hour ago, ArchAngelOfDeath said:

You are not. I'm running a beast pc and yes I can get those fps in certain areas. In all areas like the big cities.. There is ZERO chance you're hitting 70 fps.

I got no reason to lie not my issue your struggle to hit any good fps, I'm not here to prove anything I'm just saying how great map is I had issue with fps on older maps it just depends on your pc build, If you would like to cry I have a tissue for you and instead of bumping your gums and chatting crap troll, I smash the gym is that a lie I get 70 fps and then around 50 you just don't have a clue about how to get best performance from your machine just buying best shit means nothing son. where is your evidence so say I'm not getting 70 fps you have zero my lad.

Edited by curtcooll

12 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

I run tanoa just fine on my machine and it really isn't that amazing.

I bet you're fun at parties.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

I bet you're fun at parties.

I was insinuating that my PC isn't that amazing. Tanoa is great and i love it.

Advertisement