Schrodingersct

Getting kicked from all exile servers

Question

I keep getting kicked from every exile server i join, other games and mods are good. only running exile. I only last between 2 to 10 min before getting kicked. Tanoa servers i just time out and Altis i get kicked from game. admin have told me that its a steam check error. Every thing on my PC is legit, updated everything and verified everything. It seems like my head is saying hi to brick walls over and over again. Any help would be awesome.

• Like 1

32 answers to this question

I'm currently having the issue with my server. Under expansions its only showing that my exile mod is updated. Though I've ran a steam update, all other expansions are showing Red. Only myself and two other admins can login and play on the server. All players joining in are getting kicked.

• Like 1

I have the exact same problem (everything are updated) only that I can only join like 1/3 of every server. This new update likes to ban me :(

Advertisement

I can confirm this issue.

I have several guys on my Server that have this problems. The server ist complete new installed after the update to exile 1.0.0 and apex 1.62

Double checked Serverfiles and so on. I think its client related. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Orbitus said:

I can confirm this issue.

I have several guys on my Server that have this problems. The server ist complete new installed after the update to exile 1.0.0 and apex 1.62

Double checked Serverfiles and so on. I think its client related. 

@Orbitus got it right. Some people haven't updated their servers yet and so they need too.

as i thought

Logged in OK
Waiting for license info...OK
Success! App '233780' already up to date.

Tried it now 3 Times. Everytime the same Message

6 minutes ago, Orbitus said:

as i thought

Tried it now 3 Times. Everytime the same Message

Are you updating it in the right folder? and Go into your arma 3 directory then see if you have a File called "steamapps". Usually when I updated my server I set it to the server folder but instead it created an "steamapps" folder then common and then arma 3 and that's where my arma 3 updated version was so I had to copy and paste those into my server Directory. 

Advertisement