wallop

XM8 does not appear after hitting 6

Question

I have been playing on the same high pop altis server for a few days now with no problems. All of the sudden last night my tablet would not appear when I hit 6 (it worked earlier in the same session). I rebooted my computer and still have the same issue. 

This is not the "not implemented" bug - the tablet skin does not even appear at all on the screen. I have not touched my keybinds at all. Has anyone else seen this issue or have a fix for it?

5 answers to this question

I'll try later tonight - would be funny if I accidentally dropped it and didn't realize. Other people on the server were able to access XM8 so it's not a server issue. Probably just user error :P

I know that if you have picked up a watch or equipped a watch by mistake it replaces your XM8 

Advertisement

I'll try later tonight - would be funny if I accidentally dropped it and didn't realize. Other people on the server were able to access XM8 so it's not a server issue. Probably just user error :P

EDIT: It seems I had accidentally looted a watch and it had replaced my XM8. Thanks for the help!

Edited by wallop

Advertisement