Sign in to follow this  
Henk Baksteen

Out of Memory

Question

Good day!

I've been having this issue only with Tanoa. I'm playing experimental Tanoa / the sneak preview and I'm playing Exile to go along with it. I've tried playing on several servers, one with only just exile, and two with several mods added to it. All three times when I spawn freshly into the game, I have no issue. But when I start looting, then log off ArmA 3, to play another game and return later to play, whenever I try to log in, my entire game crashes. It tells me I'm out of memory.. I've also sent an e-mail to Bohemia support, but I still wanted to post here to see if any of you knew what might be wrong.

I do not have any crashlogs. I do not know where to find those.

11 answers to this question

So. I've tried deleting player profile in my 'documents' folder. It did work, but afterwards I have the same problem. So I decided to delete the player profiles again and now suddenly it kicks me out of the server without error while loading.

Advertisement

So yeah.. now after launch of Apex. Still can't enter any server without getting kicked for memory. And I've only recently added new memory to my computer, other games run fine. It can't be broken.

14 minutes ago, Henk Baksteen said:

So yeah.. now after launch of Apex. Still can't enter any server without getting kicked for memory. And I've only recently added new memory to my computer, other games run fine. It can't be broken.

Basicly, Exile does something that arma doesn't like, and this causes memory leaks, issue will be in arma engine and not exile code (Just being triggered), therefor cant be fixed by developers, only Bohemia.

Post something here:

Try to provide your rpts, mini dumps etc to help the exile devs track down what is going wrong and maybe they can either disable or rewrite whatever is causing the issue.

I'm still convinced if they would return the lobby to the way it was prior to kiwi everything would be fine. Not only does it cause these memory errors, but it makes getting into your server to admin a real pain, especially if the server is full. Please change it back .. i miss my lobby slot 55! IT WAS MINE! 

Advertisement