VeRtiX

Problem with Battleye & Exile.

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I started from a dedicated server Linux installation server " Arma3 " . Everything works fine in the Vanilla version . The performance of the machine and the game is correct . The problem comes next .

When I stick to the @ExileServer and @Exile in server folder, and I have to overwrite files BattlEye , when I try to connect to the server I get the error " Kicked BattlEye . Script Restriction # 0 # 8 or # 22" . Any ideas?

Thanks for Help. 

Edited by VeRtiX

You have to copy the battleye files, as the battleye executable in your root directory's battleye folder.

If you have any restrictions open the scripts.log file and add an exception to the scripts.txt file. 

Battleye filters are explained in 1000 threads. Just search for them.

Cheers 

• Like 1

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, Flow said:

You have to copy the battleye files, as the battleye executable in your root directory's battleye folder.

If you have any restrictions open the scripts.log file and add an exception to the scripts.txt file. 

Battleye filters are explained in 1000 threads. Just search for them.

Cheers 

Hello, Thanks for the help. I searched for information , I took 2 days looking for information , and probably for my ignorance , but I have not found anything that has helped me . I'll do what you say , to see if I solve it . Thanks and sorry for the disturbances ;)

No problems. That's what boards are there for. Just wanted to tell you that there are plenty of threads how to deal with battleye. Always analyse the *.log files for the exception to put in *.txt file then.

Have a good one

Hi.

Now that I've solved that, I fault the MySQL. I get several errors.

I think I give up , do not get progress on this. My skills are very basic.

I'll look for someone to get settle the EXILE and make it work, and I'll pay for it.

You know someone? Thank you.

Advertisement