BetterDeadThanZed

Battlemetrics

9 posts in this topic

I'm surprised no one has posted about this site: https://www.battlemetrics.com

I'm not affiliated with them but I started using them about a week ago and the data it has is amazing! You can click on a player and see their entire chat history. You can ban from it, see if players have been banned by VAC. There's no need to keep an rcon program running or installed. It's $5 a month for the premium package, which gives you more stuff and it's worth it!

• Like 4

Advertisement
2 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I'm surprised no one has posted about this site: https://www.battlemetrics.com

I'm not affiliated with them but I started using them about a week ago and the data it has is amazing! You can click on a player and see their entire chat history. You can ban from it, see if players have been banned by VAC. There's no need to keep an rcon program running or installed. It's $5 a month for the premium package, which gives you more stuff and it's worth it!

You realize this is a "Paid" RCON ?? for premium features .

Edited by Goblin

18 minutes ago, Goblin said:

You realize this is a "Paid" RCON ?? for premium features .

It's a lot more than that. It's keeps very good statistics. You can look up players on it and get their GUID, see their chat history, their play history, see if they've been VAC banned in the past, get stats for your server. It's a very good service and well work the $5 a month. I spent twice that on breakfast this morning. There's nothing wrong with having a premium service. You pay for your cell phone, right?

30 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

It's a lot more than that. It's keeps very good statistics. You can look up players on it and get their GUID, see their chat history, their play history, see if they've been VAC banned in the past, get stats for your server. It's a very good service and well work the $5 a month. I spent twice that on breakfast this morning. There's nothing wrong with having a premium service. You pay for your cell phone, right?

Choices are good , they are what makes the world go round , and you are free to pay , but all the things you mentioned I get for free from 2 sources , and No , I get paid to carry a cel that "they" pay for :D

1 hour ago, Goblin said:

Choices are good , they are what makes the world go round , and you are free to pay , but all the things you mentioned I get for free from 2 sources , and No , I get paid to carry a cel that "they" pay for :D

Well anyway, it's very cheap, it's web based so there's no downloading, and it's a very good service that I thought I'd let people know about.

Advertisement