Sign in to follow this  
MudBone

The flag of death

2 posts in this topic

We spotted a pair of guys putthing up their flag (it was on tilt, on a roof, on Esseker)...killed them and tried to steal it...twice..and both time it damaged me and I died.

Do we have to wait for a restart or do they get time to actually build a base first?

• Like 1

On 7/1/2016 at 6:46 AM, MudBone said:

We spotted a pair of guys putthing up their flag (it was on tilt, on a roof, on Esseker)...killed them and tried to steal it...twice..and both time it damaged me and I died.

Do we have to wait for a restart or do they get time to actually build a base first?

Possibly a bugged flag. Had a player place a flag really close to a structure and it murdered him and his wife a few times. I deleted it and they placed a new one in the same area but a bit farther away from the wall of the structure and it became a docile flag. As for stealing a flag there is no wait time or structure requirement in my testing. I had admins place flags so I can steal them to test out the functionality of flag stealing and I did it right after they placed it with no issues.

• Like 1

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this