Sign in to follow this  
the

Locking vehicles.

9 posts in this topic

I would love to see the option of locking a vehicle whilst you are in it. For example the other day I unlocked my LB at the trader that contained 4 boxes of 9.3mm ammo. Whilst I was spooling the heli up for take off, a player came and looted my heli, taking and presumably selling all 4 boxes of ammo. Rinse and repeat 3 times before I managed to take off. Another time a guy got into my heli and I had to fly him back to base for my team mates to kill him.

Further more I would like to see the option of being able to unlock vehicles from inside them. Sometimes I go afk for 30 seconds and come back to find myself locked in a vehicle - you can't access the inventory or do anything, and if your team mates are killed you are stuck!

Thank you

• Like 3

Advertisement
On 9-12-2015 14:30:03, ynpMOOSE said:

This seems like a logical feature to me.

Not that logical. Sure, it might stop the safezone trolling. But right now, killing someone while he's inside a vehicle, is pretty much the only certain way of gaining access to a vehicle, as he will lock it the moment he jumps out. If he can lock it while he's inside, the car (and his gear) are pretty much unobtainable. You kill him, well, cannot access the car, nor his body. He comes back after spawning, unlocks the car, loots his body, jumps back in and is right at where he was before he got killed.

17 hours ago, Crizyz said:

Not that logical. Sure, it might stop the safezone trolling. But right now, killing someone while he's inside a vehicle, is pretty much the only certain way of gaining access to a vehicle, as he will lock it the moment he jumps out. If he can lock it while he's inside, the car (and his gear) are pretty much unobtainable. You kill him, well, cannot access the car, nor his body. He comes back after spawning, unlocks the car, loots his body, jumps back in and is right at where he was before he got killed.

Well the feature should unlock the car if the driver is dead or gets out ofc.

Advertisement