Sign in to follow this  
junikli

Esseker - Stuck on Loading Map

Question

So I installed the new exile update today and while trying to log onto the server I usually play on [200ml], my game gets stuck on the loading map screen. It isn't freezing, but its not starting either, it just keeps loading the map. Kind of a newbie to mods so spare with me. thanks

17 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, junikli said:

So I installed the new exile update today and while trying to log onto the server I usually play on [200ml], my game gets stuck on the loading map screen. It isn't freezing, but its not starting either, it just keeps loading the map. Kind of a newbie to mods so spare with me. thanks

That means there is a problem with your server, be sure that there isint any errors inside of the server RPT.

Server RPT's can be found with the -profile=WHAT_EVER_IS_HERE folder located in the root of the server directory.

This error you are getting is probably due to something not being loaded correctly.

Advertisement

If i was a betting man i would guess you have the same issue i had, Check your RPT log for database loading, im guessing you have a error with that because your SQL database is incorrect.

im 70% sure thats your issues.

I was getting the same on Altisprojects server.  I couldnt go from A3Launcher or Direct connect.  However after filtering ingame in the internet tab it worked.

Edited by Incus

Advertisement