zisb

[SOLVED] Before 0.98 Releases

33 posts in this topic

Please go play on the test server, the more bugs we can find, the better this release will be. There are unlimited resources and money so go mess around and try to break the game! 

It is much better if we can find bugs now, rather than them screwing over our servers. So for the sake of your community and exile please go play on the test version and report any bugs!

xD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Metalman10 said:

If i go and play will you give me a hug?

Yeah sure! What kind of hug do you want? Cuddle, bear hug, or something more?

Advertisement

I really do find it fascinating that we have a test server up and no one plays on it even when we give them 500k pop tabs to try and break one of our new features. Patch releases and panic ensues then they yell at us saying we didn't properly test bugs. Well I'll give a big middle finger meme when it gets released if people start complaining :P

6 minutes ago, Spackler said:

Can you get on and take care of whomever is hot mic the whole damn server. All I can hear is him breathing and talking.

You can mute people in game by Pressing P and choosing mute on the players name :P

6 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

NYou can mute people in game by Pressing P and choosing mute on the players name :P

No join pressing P and cannot see a way to do it.

1 hour ago, Spackler said:

Can you get on and take care of whomever is hot mic the whole damn server. All I can hear is him breathing and talking.

is this another bug report that was overlooked?

To me in Arma 2 when you hit CAPS and it talked in sidechat, then it got stuck and everyone was SCREAMING at you to "stop with the side chat shit" - in side chat I would laugh so hard. I have videos of it, let me locate some :P.

Advertisement