dumbtube

Exile Forum Discord?

10 posts in this topic

I know there is a teamspeak for the exile mod but is there a discord server? If you don't know, Discord is a free alternative to TS in regards to setting up servers and stuff + it looks nicer. It also allows in depth managing of ranks and access to different channels either voip or just text. I'm not like a discord advertiser or whatever, i've just switched from teamspeak (which I used for years) to  discord in the last few months, and cannot believe how much nicer it is and easy to setup channels and servers. I like it, and would like to know if there is a discord that is joinable, or if someone wants to make one. :/

Cheers

• Like 1

Discord is nice cuz it's free but along with it comes i price.

''By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your Data with the Services, you grant to us a nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use Your Data, subject to the Company’s Privacy Policy.''

Hmmmm, how about no ?. 

• Like 1

Advertisement
9 hours ago, Th3 R34p3r 187 said:

Discord is nice cuz it's free but along with it comes i price.

''By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your Data with the Services, you grant to us a nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and worldwide license to use Your Data, subject to the Company’s Privacy Policy.''

Hmmmm, how about no ?. 

You do know that this is legalese for them being able to store the shit you write/paste on their servers, because otherwise all chat-history would only be in the client-cache, right? 

On 10/17/2017 at 10:50 PM, UCJOHN said:

For those that cannot see it there is a instant join button for Exile Discord...

BFB.png

If they can't see the link or its "Expired" it means they were banned.

1 hour ago, Flosstradamus said:

If they can't see the link or its "Expired" it means they were banned.

Was just highlighting the obvious lol and yeah I kinda forgot to mention that.

Advertisement