Magnumopus

Grow your own Marijuana

22 posts in this topic

Since we already have the theme of convicts I thought it would be a cool idea for players to be able to grow weed at their base. Each level would grant you the ability to grow more plants and once they have grown player can harvest what they have and sell them for a decent chunk of change. This also would be something that could be cool to raid a base for. Players see or know about someone's plants and go and steal it from their base to sell for themselves. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Magnumopus said:

Since we already have the theme of convicts I thought it would be a cool idea for players to be able to grow weed at their base. Each level would grant you the ability to grow more plants and once they have grown player can harvest what they have and sell them for a decent chunk of change. This also would be something that could be cool to raid a base for. Players see or know about someone's plants and go and steal it from their base to sell for themselves. 

that would be awesome :D 

but u need to plant it on the ground and without a roof so enemys can see it easy and it need light to grow ... 

Advertisement

I played on a server in Arma 2 where they had a dedicated weed farm. It was setup in a way so that there was AI at the spot all the time and the AI were very difficult. Once you killed them all, you had a few minutes to run up to the farm and grab as much weed as you could. You could then sell the weed for money. It was done very well and was great for PVP and $$$.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Requzz said:

that would be awesome :D 

but u need to plant it on the ground and without a roof so enemys can see it easy and it need light to grow ... 

They could make it so in order to craft the weed plants you need seeds, a work bench, a flood light kit and a jug of water then it would craft a bench with the weed plants. Again I think this would be awesome and it fits into the theme. 

Edited by Magnumopus
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goblin said:

080514AK_FirstCut__SafetyFirst_3.jpeg

See that looks awesome. I dont think they should be that big but the idea is awesome and I hope the creators consider the idea. 

Edited by Magnumopus

1 hour ago, Khalifa said:

I played on a server in Arma 2 where they had a dedicated weed farm. It was setup in a way so that there was AI at the spot all the time and the AI were very difficult. Once you killed them all, you had a few minutes to run up to the farm and grab as much weed as you could. You could then sell the weed for money. It was done very well and was great for PVP and $$$.

exile dont do stuff like consistent AI in the own base because it will suck performance on populated servers ...

57 minutes ago, Requzz said:

exile dont do stuff like consistent AI in the own base because it will suck performance on populated servers ...

not asking for consistent ai in bases. just the weed man. its up to the base owner to protect his merchandise 

Advertisement