Xanto

Add Balanced Navid/Spmg versions

34 posts in this topic

Since Server Owners cant change Weapons, only remove them i suggest Exile to add 2 nerfed versions of the Navid and Spmg.

So if they would implement these 2 new "balanced" Weapons nothing would change on the Exile Servers, there still would be the old Navid and Spmgs.
But it would simply open the opportunity to switch the old Navid/Spmg to the new balanced version for the Server Owners, so no drama just a good solution when it comes to the heated discussion "Remove Navid/Spmg" or "Add Navid/Spmg" on Exile Servers.

And the fact that there will be more REAL choices when it comes to chosing a favorite Weapon, since my and I think alot others people favorite Weapons must be atleast decent or OP in order to be a favorite Weapon.

I think it only requires to tweak some numbers and change some names in order to add these 2 new balanced Weapons so it shouldnt be much effort.

Edited by Xanto
  • Like 2

I dunno man... the SPMG (.338 Norma Magnum) and Navid (9.3x62mm Mauser) are designed to be heavy hitters - hence their designation as Medium Machine Guns (MMGs). They can't have a lot of ammunition on-hand, due to the weight, they can't be fired from the hip accurately, they're designed to be semi-permanent MG nests, for suppressive fire.

They're already as balanced as possible, any modifications to the contrary will break that balance. Let people complain about how OP it is, or that they aren't available in the server, it's the server owner's duty and responsibility to deal with it, not Exile.

• Like 3

Advertisement

Everytime if i can choose between an SPMG and an other weapon its always the first one because its 1 shot if the enemys doesnt have full gear, silenced, 130 bullets and i can snip with it like 1km distance very easy ... why should i ever use a other weapon ? sure a real 1 shot sniper have a bit more accuracy and more damage but thats it ... the spmg takes the lead over everything.

I forgot the biggest disadvantage in my opinion is that these 2 weapons are sooooo heavy that u cant look calm through the scope so u can only point and shoot while u are holding ur breath over like 400m.

SPMG CYRUS black.jpg

Same accuracy like the cyrus, the dlc sniper ...

At the end i dont really care because i use the spmg most of the time but if something would happen with them i would maybe have more fun playing with other weapons because it would be worth ^^

Edited by Requzz

Navids and spmg are a completely different level.

Makes me pull off shots i shouldnt.

It is also the main reason 556/6.5 weapons are almost absolete because all the armed vehicles and vest are balanced around it.

Please keep the out of Exile or make them EXTREMELY rare.

Dont know how to balance them exept by double the recoil or bipod only.

Edited by ACAB

3 hours ago, ACAB said:

Navids and spmg are a completely different level.

Makes me pull off shots i shouldnt.

It is also the main reason 556/6.5 weapons are almost absolete because all the armed vehicles and vest are balanced around it.

Please keep the out of Exile or make them EXTREMELY rare.

Dont know how to balance them exept by double the recoil or bipod only.

1) They're meant to be, they fire big rounds, just like the Cyrus and the MAR-10.

2) For what, exactly? Long-distance? 1km shots and kills are still possible with 7.62 (and 6.5, at a smaller scale). Anything farther can still be achieved with 50-cals - regardless if it's from the Lynx or mounted. Hell, the .408 can kill the farthest, at 2.4km with the LRPS. If you mean shooting through walls, every gun has the capability to do so, it all depends on the caliber and thickness/material of the wall.

3) 5.56 and 6.5 are anti-infantry, with low armour. 7.62 and above are designed to defeat the heavy armour of ground troops, or the light armour of wheeled vehicles, like the Hunter, Ifrit and Strider.

4) It's up to the server owner as to whether they include the Marksman DLC, not the Exile devs. It's also up to server owners on how to distribute the weapons in loot tables.

5) It's balanced already by forcing the player to take up a semi-permanent location to use with any decent accuracy - whether by leaning against a wall, or bipoding up on a ledge. If you try to use the Navid or SPMG while on the move, you're not gonna hit the side of a barn.

• Like 1

I am one tapping soft targets with full armor while standing up with a 25kg gun.

And yes a lynx can do that as wel but doesnt the close range ability to full auto hip fire rush a building or vehicle.

Large caliber rifles should be rare as fuck and they are balanced because of there cqb shortcomings.

Spmg,s and navids are DO ALL weapons that make every other weapon absolete.

And i can hit even the short Side of a barn while standing up especialy with the awesome burst fire mode.

Cant believe theres always a Guy that says navids are balanced.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, UBEChief said:

Hell, the .408 can kill the farthest, at 2.4km with the LRPS. If you mean shooting through walls, every gun has the capability to do so, it all depends on the caliber and thickness/material of the wall.

Yeah i totally forgot thank u for the reminder that spmg and navid are by far the best weapons to wipe out any living thing that makes a noise inside a wooden base :D 

But i guess its up to the server owners, i dont think that exile will balance weapons :( 

The fk BI needs to nerf them :D 

Edited by Requzz

Advertisement