Sign in to follow this  
Kashinoda

Could be banisters be implemented to Exile? Many lives would be saved.

5 posts in this topic

Problem? Stairs are a death trap for many, you hit those bad boys at the wrong angle and you're sliding to your death - impaled between a floor and a wall. Doesn't matter what scripts you have in place, how much room you have to work with. These things are a death trap just like they were in Arma 2 Epoch. We've lost dozens to stair death rage quitters throughout the years, why does it need to be?

The solution? The stair banister.

Stair banisters give you the support and protection you deserve, at the low cost of 2 wooden planks you can secure your clan mates for a better tomorrow.

2014-02-17_00004.jpg

Act now, thanks for your time.

Edited by Kashinoda
  • Like 5

Yes, please. God knows that you can't always build with just one stair kit, and when they get slightly too long, you start wishing for something to protect you on either side. And it's a waste of wood to build walls on either side of the stairs as makeshift banisters :/

• Like 1

Advertisement

But pls upgradeable because i like to build with the simple stairs roofs and other things

And yes it would be REAALLLY awesome to have this, we died soo many times because of that in our base ... the moment where u fly in the air after u walked the stairs down wrong .... indescribably ^^ 

If u lay down as fast as u can u will survive most of the time ... the longer u fly the more damage u get ... over 2 seconds is the dead zone.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, STONEY-DSP said:

i always placed a couple of small wooden walls or some beams beside the stairs so i wouldn't fall of them but havin a stair banister is a great idea.

Yeah I tend to encapsulate mine so you'd have to really try in order to kill yourself, the issue is the extra objects obviously. Doesn't look too grand either >_<

• Like 1

Advertisement