CUP weapons & CUP Units & CUP Vehicles CBA_A3

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So I moved the desired mods in the root directory of the Arma server :

@CUP_Weapons

@CUP_Units

@CUP_Vehicles

@CBA_A3

I put the key into the keys folder and then give the following command to my startup parameters

-mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles@Exile;Kart,Mark,Heli;@Namalsk; 

-servermod=@exileserver;@infiSTAR_Exile;@a3_dms;

When I boot my server I  connect to it but I see at the expansion no CUP_Weapons or Units or Vehicles.

Tried doing 1 by a time didn't work..

Little bit lost here..

6 minutes ago, "MLG > BLITZKRIEG said:

Hey guys,

@CUP_Weapons

@CUP_Units

@CUP_Vehicles

@CBA_A3

I put the key into the keys folder and then give the following command to my startup parameters

-mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles@Exile;Kart,Mark,Heli;@Namalsk; 

When I boot my server I  connect to it but I see at the expansion no CUP_Weapons or Units or Vehicles.

Little bit lost here..

Check your server log and see if the mods are being loaded.

Also, you don't need "Kart,Mark,Heli;" in your command line.

Advertisement

Did you connect to see your server in the browser via remote. If so try finding it by using the filter and not the remote. I noticed the same thing with mine. Must be a bug in the browser. If you find your server by name using the filter it will show correctly.

Is this a direct copy of your command line?

mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles@Exile;Kart,Mark,Heli;@Namalsk; 

As you are missing a ; between @CUP_Vehicles and @Exile;

Try this command line

mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@Namalsk;@Exile;

7 hours ago, "MLG > BLITZKRIEG said:

Hey guys,

@CUP_Weapons

@CUP_Units

@CUP_Vehicles

@CBA_A3

Little bit lost here..

You need to add these to your config.cpp, Traders and Loot table., i will make a post now with all the class names you need to put in your config.cpp.

Oh and the  @a3_dms you need to take out from the servermod and pack it into a PBO "a3_dms.pbo" and put it in @ExileServer>addons folder

Edited by Brit

8 hours ago, "MLG > BLITZKRIEG said:

Hey guys,

@CUP_Weapons

@CUP_Units

@CUP_Vehicles

@CBA_A3

Little bit lost here..

Here is my post hopefully helping you get started quicker ;)

• Like 1

Oke Last question is. With the newer version of CUP_Weapons you only need the CBA_A3 right ?

I get a error saying addon CUP_Weapons_CZ805 requires addon 'asdg_jointrails'. I thought u only needed CBA_A3 to let it work ?

21 minutes ago, "MLG > BLITZKRIEG said:

Oke Last question is. With the newer version of CUP_Weapons you only need the CBA_A3 right ?

I get a error saying addon CUP_Weapons_CZ805 requires addon 'asdg_jointrails'. I thought u only needed CBA_A3 to let it work ?

Yes but some people say CBA does not work well with Exile so i use @ASDG_JR and @CBA_A3 and my command line is setup like @CBA_A3;@ASDG_JR; but don't worry because you don;t actually need @ASDG_JR client side, just @CBA_A3.

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:51:33                                          Exile Mod |               @Exile |      false |             GAME DIR | 2da2bc9a6ba5c85a2b8352cb4e4efed329f86d1a |  fa374743 | C:\Arma\Server\@Exile
11:51:33                                            Namalsk |             @Namalsk |      false |             GAME DIR | 7d0ff578a780252827691f9ee0d6f6ad7fd0aa79 |  494f0950 | C:\Arma\Server\@Namalsk
11:51:33                                      @CUP_Vehicles |        @CUP_Vehicles |      false |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
11:51:33                                         @CUP_Units |           @CUP_Units |      false |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
11:51:33                                       @CUP_Weapons |         @CUP_Weapons |      false |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
11:51:33                                           @ASDG_JR |             @ASDG_JR |      false |             GAME DIR | ff0ce6f78febaabbfab1b90faccdc6db208e97c6 |  a105ff0f | C:\Arma\Server\@ASDG_JR
11:51:33                                        mod=@CBA_A3 |          mod=@CBA_A3 |      false |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 

Start up line :  

-mod=@CBA_A3;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@Namalsk;@Exile;

- servermod=@exileserver;@infiSTAR_Exile;

When I boot the server they don't even detect the @CUP mods in my folder..

That is very strange, are you sure you have put the server keys in the root folder ?

Edited by Brit

Advertisement