Bambamgman

Server hosting that installs mods for you!

Question

I have a very basic knowledge of how A3 Exile server work and want to host one myself. I'm not looking for many slots just 10-20. The mods I would like are:  CUP Units Vehicles Weapons, Exile, CUP terrains map/core, HVP, NAPF. Just need a server hosting that will install these mods for you so I dont mess anything up. Thanks in advance!!

21 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, [OMG]Slim said:

Why you offer ONLY 32 slot TS?

Thats just a addon for our ARMA 3 servers. You can order any size teamspeak you wish via our normal teamspeak order page on our website. 

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, DeadLifeGaming said:

I use Host Havoc, most of the mods you have listed are in their "Mod Manager".  The mod manager is essentially a click and install which includes exile mod both, the exile mod and server.  Just an option. 

-DeadLifeGaming-

Ours is the same :)

• Like 2

QGS is decent. They have a good deal of the commonly installed mods for Exile. Price is decent, but I had higher expectations when I paid for premium support, however it wasn't bad support at all. Bought a buffalo server and found out later my server was in Miami (or somewhere in Florida) with pings near 100. While the ping is higher than I thought it would be, there wasn't much in the way of lag during the gaming sessions.

Edited by ChiefOwens

7 hours ago, [OMG]Slim said:

Why you offer ONLY 32 slot TS?

they offer upto 400 slots, I have been running gaming servers with QGS for while now and would not ever change from theses guys, all super nice bunch of people and will help as best as they can my advice is go with QGS for gaming and teamspeak servers xD

https://qualitygameservers.com/voice-servers/

Edited by Rappidxshots

1 hour ago, Rappidxshots said:

they offer upto 400 slots, I have been running gaming servers with QGS for while now and would not ever change from theses guys, all super nice bunch of people and will help as best as they can my advice is go with QGS for gaming and teamspeak servers xD

https://qualitygameservers.com/voice-servers/

Yeah man i got my answer xD Its bit higer, but thanks for explaining to :)

I use Host Havoc, most of the mods you have listed are in their "Mod Manager".  The mod manager is essentially a click and install which includes exile mod both, the exile mod and server.  Just an option. 

-DeadLifeGaming-

Advertisement