Zarge °

CUP Vehicles Error

15 posts in this topic

Ok, so i need help I've tryed everything and Looked up errors and stuff and i still can't get this :swear: CUP Vehicles to Load Correctly

here's my Params

-mod=@Exile;@allinarmaterrainpack;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;

-servermod=@ExileServer;@allinarmaterrainpack;@infiSTAR_Exile;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;

my RPT log States this every :swear: time......:

Spoiler

9:30:13 Warning Message: Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E' requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_Military_USMC'

Anyone Know what I'm Doing Wrong?

**NOTES:

-I'm Useing The Latest CUP of their Offical Site.

Edited by Zarge °

25 minutes ago, Zarge ° said:

Ok, so i need help I've tryed everything and Looked up errors and stuff and i still can't get this :swear: CUP Vehicles to Load Correctly

here's my Params

-mod=@Exile;@allinarmaterrainpack;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;

-servermod=@ExileServer;@allinarmaterrainpack;@infiSTAR_Exile;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;

my RPT log States this every :swear: time......:

Hide contents

9:30:13 Warning Message: Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E' requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_Military_USMC'

Anyone Know what I'm Doing Wrong?

**NOTES:

-I'm Useing The Latest CUP of their Offical Site.

Are you with Nitrado or ?

Advertisement
5 minutes ago, Zarge ° said:

Sorry , Not sure what Your Trying to Ask me :P?, is Nitrado a person?

sorry for my bad english Who is your host ?

16 minutes ago, Zarge ° said:

Futuristic Gaming

Okay sorry i can't help you i'll mp you for something but im not sure if it will help you

@Zarge °

Most of that stuff except @ExileServer belongs on your -mod parameters line. What map are you running, server host and how is infiSTAR installed? I use CBA instead of ASDG, infiSTAR is installed in my "@ExileServer/addons" folder, @CUP anything is on my -mod parameters line, not -servermod and I don't use AIA but I don't think it belongs on the -servermod parameters either. I am pretty new to all this but so I could be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Timmay said:

@Zarge °

Most of that stuff except @ExileServer belongs on your -mod parameters line. What map are you running, server host and how is infiSTAR installed? I use CBA instead of ASDG, infiSTAR is installed in my "@ExileServer/addons" folder, @CUP anything is on my -mod parameters line, not -servermod and I don't use AIA but I don't think it belongs on the -servermod parameters either. I am pretty new to all this but so I could be wrong. 

I'm Running Chernarus Map

Server Host = Futuristic Gaming

Infistar is setup the same as yours.

And i'm also trying to get away form AiA lol.

Advertisement