InsertCoins

Object A2

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

Are you planning on doing some interior decorating in the A2 bunker? It's so empty now :(

justn an fyi: I added the desk with pc's (among a lot of other things) but it gives an error that one of the screenpictures (number 8) is missing.

Advertisement

Not sure how to fix your problem there with trying to add stuff to it, but I definitely wouldn't be against adding in some extra furniture... and lights... but thats just my opinion!

9 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

come up with the proposed additions and make a custom pbo server side to add it, release here to the public if you should so see fit

Way ahead of you DS ;)

• Like 1

Object A2 is kinda wasted space on the MAP IMO. The method they used for creating the underground area makes spawning a mission there almost impossible as the AI drop to the sub basement of the A2 tunnels and are stuck there. 

I've tried creating missions via the DMS mission system and Zupas mission systems but none of them have successfully worked at A2. The limits of Arma 3's terrain system gets in the way.

They really need do something dramatic and fun with A2 or it just makes for unusable space on the map.

Edited by MudBone

i got a few ai to work for me down there using DMS , i dont know if it will work forever , i only used like ten positions and one of those was a box ,,,, i used this in the editor to get my positions i think Jon put this in the deathspawn  thread ,.. gl  it took abit of work to get it right for the AI to stay where i wanted them but finaly got it .

Spoiler

_position = getPosATL player; copyToClipBoard str _position; hint "Position copied to clipboard";

• Like 1

I'd imagine Exile Occupation would map the objects to be searched by AI. Only problem that I think of now is that it is build up out of 3 buildings, so I'm not sure..

@second_coming what do you think?

Edited by InsertCoins

29 minutes ago, second_coming said:

I've tried spawning them in there before and they ended up falling through the floor into a section of the map you can't access.

You could try and see if the buildings have properly defined building positions and try and spawn the AI that way:
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/buildingPos

But say, they are spawned in the compound but not in the pit, would they venture in the A2 buildings?

Advertisement