Sign in to follow this  
Sosad

suggestion regarding the new concrete structures.

6 posts in this topic

I have just read the upcoming changes to structures in the Dev blog. While i do like the planned changes as they cater for effortless bases that require little effort to break in and high end time consuming bases that require much effort and are difficult to break in.

For this system to work though you need to provide the same system for floors. If wood is to be made weaker then at the same time you add concrete walls you need to add concrete/steel floors. There would be little point in going to the effort of making strong concrete walls if all a player needs to do is land on the roof and blow a hole in a powder puff wooden floor.

• Like 1

Advertisement

I agree 100% they do need to add the equivalent of a stronger more reinforced wooden floor, however they haven't said they aren't in the process of making them, so its probably safe to assume they are smart enough to know they have to make them at some point.

On 4/25/2016 at 3:14 PM, Skelly said:

I agree 100% they do need to add the equivalent of a stronger more reinforced wooden floor, however they haven't said they aren't in the process of making them, so its probably safe to assume they are smart enough to know they have to make them at some point.

I agree they probably will add them at some point but as their blog doesn't mention them it would be fair to assume if coming they will arrive in a future patch.

My post specifically says to add the stronger floors at the same time they add the walls and not in a future release. For me if that means holding off on the release until you have the stronger floors then so be it. Its better than giving people easy access to a base until however long in the future they might arrive.

Advertisement