GamersRoost

Classnames in infistar to a file

26 posts in this topic

Hello @infiSTAR,

Chris, could you possibly add a function within infistar, where when you click a button or text, it will dump all the currently available ClassNames to a file in the root of the server folder? Well or any other location.

With this data, it would allow the server owners to use your awesome class display to code better. Hell make it a standalone, I would even pay for a standalone tool like this.

Thanks if possible.

Josh

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GamersRoost said:

Hello @infiSTAR,

Chris, could you possibly add a function within infistar, where when you click a button or text, it will dump all the currently available ClassNames to a file in the root of the server folder? Well or any other location.

With this data, it would allow the server owners to use your awesome class display to code better. Hell make it a standalone, I would even pay for a standalone tool like this.

Thanks if possible.

Josh

I would love to see that added!

also would be nice to right click on items in the spawn menu and copy classname or something of the sorts

• Like 2

Advertisement

so if you were in the vehicle spawning menu, you want to be able to press right mouse button on a vehicle to copy the class name so you can paste it in the notepad / editor, I got this right? :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, infiSTAR said:

so if you were in the vehicle spawning menu, you want to be able to press right mouse button on a vehicle to copy the class name so you can paste it in the notepad / editor, I got this right? :)

plez?  <3

1 hour ago, infiSTAR said:

or add a function, in any way, to dump all classnames that infistar shows in the spawn menu to a file, anywhere.

2 hours ago, Hell Raiser said:

The tension while we are all here waiting for @infiSTAR to say 'Done, just download latest version' haha :)

I never dreamed this would be a popular thing. I once knew of a script that would do this, but I figured, if Chris can do this and make it inside of Infistar, how amazing  would that be.

If this gets added, I will be able to do SO MUCH more for the community.

I am currently working on an Excel "Array formatter" that will use all classnames from all mods (with this awesome infistar addition), and allows the user to simply select the price, the quantity (if applicable) name the item (if needed). This will output to an "Output" Sheet, where the user can copy paste like this example.

autoarray1.thumb.png.3d39195525bdcb08b06autoarray.thumb.png.d87f2b2af8253246cb97

• Like 1

Advertisement