respawnjunkie

collecting stones

3 posts in this topic

i cant mod and don't know how to write scripts so i need help from those who can

Is it possible to collect stones from rocks and have a random chance of getting metal

the idea obviously from other games but it would be good if you could collect stones to make walls that are in donkeypunched addon

also has anyone managed to put raw meat into exile yet

i know this is a big ask but there are great guys in this forum

thanks in advance

37 minutes ago, respawnjunkie said:

i cant mod and don't know how to write scripts so i need help from those who can

Is it possible to collect stones from rocks and have a random chance of getting metal

the idea obviously from other games but it would be good if you could collect stones to make walls that are in donkeypunched addon

also has anyone managed to put raw meat into exile yet

i know this is a big ask but there are great guys in this forum

thanks in advance

it is possible, im currently trying to get some type of world interaction working.

Altis has like over 1.7 million objects on the map, from there I think are decoration right now like > 1 million objects.

if theres just 5% usable for survival (gathering) it would already be awesome.

the only problematic currently would be how you check how much stone some object has left - i have no solution for this right now besides deleting this object after it has been gathered

raw meat would just need a mod where this object has a model, arma3 has not in any type of meat yet

Advertisement