Lunchbox

Longer you're alive, the more you're worth modifier.

9 posts in this topic

I would like to see a modifier in game that is based on how long someone is alive. If you kill someone who's been alive a long time, the kill is worth more.

• Like 6

Advertisement

So you're saying maybe the respect multiplier is slowly increased the longer you survive? Not a bad suggestion. I think it may be more interesting and relevant if it was also worked into other systems too, such as clan , territory or soft skills

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Boxman80 said:

So you're saying maybe the respect multiplier is slowly increased the longer you survive? Not a bad suggestion. I think it may be more interesting and relevant if it was also worked into other systems too, such as clan , territory or soft skills

Indeed, this would be something I would love to see in game.

To add to this idea, what if the player who manages to stay alive gets more rep for each kill as well, increasing more as they stay alive longer. Resets upon death.

• Like 2

You could use Arma's rank system.  The more hours alive, more kills, more times in combat, more gear, territories, construction items, more loot, more people in your clan the higher rank you get assigned.  Just need to balance it so we don't have everyone as a Colonel or better after a week of play.

Advertisement