Slycone

Looking for HC server

10 posts in this topic

Hi guy's

After a hc server 1st or 3rd person doesn't matter but listed below if my main things iam after iam from Australia no ping over 250-300

i know what iam asking for is hard to find out there with so many handout server's around but surely there must be a few proper hc server's.

• Low loot spawns of high value weapons eg.where 7.62 is rare
  • guns like lynx can on be found at missions
  • charges etc can only be bought or at mission's for alot of poptabs 
  • no scan for players
  • no thermals unless it drains health while using
  • night/day cycle pls
  • No altis map or namalsk (sorry to the dev team but i think namalsk was a poor map to pick)
  • none of this hacking safes crap as only happens while owner is offline  ( proof of the latest youtuber upload )
  • would love no sidechat but its ok if it has
  • last base upgrade respect to be alot higher than currently set

Thanks for reading i hope iam not asking for much just want the true survival feel this mod should be .

Advertisement

Hello Slycone,

your requirements fits the ones we like in our community. If you are interested in taking a look into it feel free to do so. We are playing on the edge between fun and frustration :) There are evenings we start with way more than we have in the end.

ironEclipse.eu

exile.ironEclipse.eu

Are playing on our own servers, take a look into this post, you will see the details about how we moved to a hardcore theme.

(Altis server will be switched to Esseker, same setup this week).

Second coming i know just didnt want to be a admin on a server as i takes my enjoyment away from the game

Ryonaris soon as your essker server is out il have a look and check my ping  thanks

Edited by Slycone

Looking for a server like this for a while.

Found none that check 90% of the boxes and are populated.

This is for the hardcore audience that know what they want and appriciate hard work.

What server do you run Boxman because i am interested.

Unfortunately "balanced loot" is as meaningless a term as "high performance" these days. 

If you use the description of servers as a measure of what they aren't, that will often be more accurate.

Advertisement