Vandest

Exile-Pods v0.9

13 posts in this topic

Exile-Pods

I know another script like this one allready exist but it doesn't offer exactly the same options that it offers:

With this:

• Lock/Unlock in scroll menu.
  • To repair, you use new Exile Repair Function (with the progress bar).
  • You can also check if the pod need to be repair when is unlock.
  • And adding Pods to the Vehicle Customs for ground vehicles to buy their skins. (note the names of the skins, they are not all as optimal pods models)

Instruction in readme,
Download

Edited by Vandest
  • Like 3

Thx for the share. i'm testing it right now,

Hey tu parles français! alors pour une fois == Merci pour le partage. Je suis déjà entrain de le tester!
Peut-être que tu devrais rajouter les classes des pods pour ceux qui ne les ont pas déjà^^

Edited by Quasi Normal (Melano!)

Advertisement
On 02/04/2016 at 2:23 PM, Quasi Normal (Melano!) said:

Thx for the share. i'm testing it right now,

Hey tu parles français! alors pour une fois == Merci pour le partage. Je suis déjà entrain de le tester!
Peut-être que tu devrais rajouter les classes des pods pour ceux qui ne les ont pas déjà^^

De rien! Pour ceux qui n'ont pas déjà les classes de pods, c'est qu'il n'ont pas le " Exile IgiLoad with TaruPodMod "...
Je ne les ai donc pas ajouté, car on pourrait me demander pourquoi les pods ne s'attachent pas au Taru.

In english for the others:
You're welcome! For those who do not already have the class of pods is that it does not have the "Exile IgiLoad with TaruPodMod" ...
So I have not added it because one might wonder me why the pods do not attach to the Taru.

Serait-il possible que ton script fasse foirer le cfginteractionmenu ? je peux plus rentrer dans les véhicules d'exile. sa me freez complétement. Je cherche toujours la cause exacte mais j'ai lu sur le forum qu'un gars a réussi a résoudre ça en enlevant ton script et en resetant sa db.

Edit: Rien a voir avec ton script. SORRY

Edited by Quasi Normal (Melano!)

Does this work with the arma 1.60 update? Other taru pod script i use is currently broken with the update.

Edited by DIamond

@DIamond

Same for me, broken since arma 1.60. I was waiting for "Exile IgiLoad with TaruPodMod" do something but nothing for this time.

So I will look what I can do, I can't wait anymore ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vandest said:

@DIamond

Same for me, broken since arma 1.60. I was waiting for "Exile IgiLoad with TaruPodMod" do something but nothing for this time.

So I will look what I can do, I can't wait anymore ;)

Is that why I can't like access inventory from the side, and only from the top?

Advertisement