Tobias Solem

Compatibility issue? Missing UH1H, Ural and Ikarus...

17 posts in this topic

So, as I mentioned in this thread:

Something is very wrong with my server, I think it's a database issue related to Linux. There are no errors in extDB-logs though, so I'm guessing it's some MySQL-setting.  I've had some weird issues in the past since Pomelo was released (like bicycles not spawning around spawn zones) and dismissed the issue as it wasn't a big deal, but now I tried buying the vehicle(s) in question from a trader (Huey_green for example) and it gives an error and does not spawn the vehicle (something about not being able to spawn vehicle 12).

Whenever the server tries to create certain vehicles, it throws a bunch of errors, ending in the following:

9:15:09 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green (scope = private?)
 9:15:09 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green,
 9:15:09 Error in expression <llExtension _query);
(_result select 1) select 0>
 9:15:09   Error position: <select 0>
 9:15:09   Error Generic error in expression
 9:15:09 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_database_query_insertSingle.sqf, line 16
 9:15:09 Error in expression <llExtension _query);
(_result select 1) select 0>
 9:15:09   Error position: <select 0>
 9:15:09   Error Generic error in expression
 9:15:09 File exile_server\code\ExileServer_system_database_query_insertSingle.sqf, line 16

The errors themselves look like this:

Cannot find base UH1H_Closed for bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/
Cannot find base Turrets for bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/Turrets/
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green.simulation'.
Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green/
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green.simulation'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo.groupCameraPosition'.
 Warning Message: []: '/' not an array
 Cannot evaluate '' - no file

At first I thought it was related to Linux and file-naming (ie. that those vehicles for some reason didn't load because the server hadn't loaded the respective PBO's) but I believe the server has and that it's database related. It's only happened to a few vehicles that no one yet has tried to buy/use so ever since the release of Pomelo the problem hasn't become severe enough. It's trying to find the issue with @second_coming's script, that I found out that it's not related to it at all, but to something else.

What I have done so far:

1. Checked the extDB-logs for errors, none related have shown thus far.
2. Checked the RPT and tried to correlate the RPT-spam with a plausible reason, thought it was misnamed PBO's, tried loading the server with both all-lowercase PBO's and as is released in the same folder.
3. Updated to the latest release of MySQL available (via apt-update) running mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.6.29, for Linux (x86_64) using  EditLine wrapper (possibly will upgrade to 5.7 to check if that helps?)
4. Tried changing my.cnf to sql-mode                = "NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"
5. Updated extDB2 to the latest version 

If there's any Linux-server out there that have no issues with the UH1H Green Huey (for example) and have no similar errors to me, I would very much like to hear what version of mysql you run, and what settings you have in mysql. I've been trying to fix this issue for days now, and I can't solve it. So I'm asking you guys.

Any help is appreciated because this is frustrating.

Edited by Tobias Solem

OK, have done some extra digging and found out the below:

1. No version of the UH1H can be spawned (0/4  spawn)
2. No version of the Ural can be spawned (0/6 spawn)
3. The exile versions of the bus (Ikarus) cannot be spawned, but the regular versions can be spawned (3/6 spawn)

relevant logs:

2:13:29 Updating base class ->UH1H_Closed, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/
 2:13:29 Updating base class ->UH1HL_base, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_M240/
 2:13:29 Updating base class ->Ikarus_Civ_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ikarus\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ikarus_Civ_01/
 2:13:29 Updating base class ->Ural_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_RU/
 2:13:29 Updating base class ->Ural_Open_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_Open_RU/

2:24:50 Cannot find base UH1H_Closed for bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/
 2:24:50 Cannot find base Turrets for bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/Turrets/
 2:24:50 Cannot find base NewTurret for bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/Turrets/MainTurret/
 2:24:50 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green.simulation'.
 2:24:50 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
 2:24:50 Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation  in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green/
 2:24:50 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green.simulation'.
 2:24:50 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Chopper_Huey_Abstract.simulation'.
 2:24:50 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo.simulation'.

2:24:50 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green (scope = private?)
 2:24:50 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green,

Similar entries in the RPT-log for the other vehicles. 

Log for extDB2:

Spoiler

xtDB2: Version: 71
extDB2: https://github.com/Torndeco/extDB2
extDB2: Linux Version
Message: All development for extDB2 is done on a Linux Dedicated Server
Message: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2SUEFTGABTAM2
Message: Also leave a message if there is any particular feature you would like to see added.

extDB2: Found extdb-conf.ini
extDB2: Detected 8 Cores, Setting up 6 Worker Threads

[02:13:34 +02:00] [Thread 19508] extDB2: Database Type: MySQL
[02:13:34 +02:00] [Thread 19508] extDB2: Database Session Pool Started
[02:13:34 +02:00] [Thread 19508] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Loading Template Filename: /home/steam/exile/@exileserver/extDB/sql_custom_v2/exile.ini
[02:13:34 +02:00] [Thread 19508] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Version 12 Detected, Latest Version 12 Available

Perhaps this is not a database issue after all? Curious to hear other people's input.

Advertisement

possibly something to do with the file naming not being all lowercase etc?

btw I get the same initial errors on a Windows system

12:00:28 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_Gaz_volha\config.bin/CfgVehicles/volha_Base/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Landrover_civ, by Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Landrover_Civ_02/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Landrover_civ, by Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LR_Ambulance_Base/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Octavia_Base, by Exile_psycho_Octavia\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Octavia_Civ_01/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_SUV_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUV_Base/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Car_F, by exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tractor_Base/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Tractor_Base, by exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/tractorOld/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->UH1H_Closed, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->UH1HL_base, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_M240/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Ikarus_Civ_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ikarus\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ikarus_Civ_01/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_Base/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_Psycho_towtractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/TowingTractor/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Offroad_01_base_F, by Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Base/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->UAZ_Base, by Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Open_Base/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Ural_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_RU/
12:00:28 Updating base class ->Ural_Open_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_Open_RU/

i could be wrong, but i believe this error is more in the line of incorrect classname issue.  what its saying is that the classname exists but is not visible in the current scope or its not really of the vehicle object type.

I was getting that same error when i was trying to spawn AI with the bambi overalls. Eventually I just spawned AI and then used forceskin (or some similiar worded command).  

Anyhow, how about going into the editor and seeing if you can place the huey and check the classname in the mission.sqf

9:15:09 Cannot create entity with abstract type Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green (scope = private?)
Edited by ShootingBlanks

Guessing you already solved this but I can almost assure you this is not an db error. 

You get the message:

On 2016-03-28 at 8:31 PM, Tobias Solem said:

9:15:09 Cannot create non-ai vehicle Exile_Chopper_Huey_Green,

What this means is that you are trying to spawn in a base class that doesn't have all necessary properties to be able to work properly. 
You need to find a similar class with the property scope=2 

If you go into the config viewer and the CfgVehicles you can search for the vehicles you like and see in they have scope=2 otherwise you won't be able to spawn them in. 

the other error

On 2016-03-28 at 8:31 PM, Tobias Solem said:

9:15:09 Error in expression <llExtension _query); (_result select 1) select 0>
9:15:09 Error position: <select 0>
9:15:09 Error Generic error in expression

I would guess is a rippel effect error because of the object that couldn't spawn in. The function is trying to insert the object into the db but since the object is null it can't get the proper properties to insert it into the db. 

You say that the db log doesn't show anything - could mean that it was inserted but this doesn't mean that all the values all correctly inserted, ExileServer_system_database_query_insertSingle wants a respons from the db call but that response is incorrect since it probably waits for an array but get something else. 

• Like 1

This has not been solved, unfortunately. And I am completely clueless as to why. There are no error messages, the PBO's with the vehicles actually load. But it's like they aren't called in the code? Have tried it with the latest 1.58 perf-patch, still no dice. 

Would very much like to know if there's any Linux-server that CAN spawn these vehicles or if it's actually not something on my end, but a Linux-issue. I have since updated to the latest version available of MySQL, this did not change anything.

Hey ^^
I use Exile on my Linux Server Debian 8.

You need to rename the files like:

"Exile_psycho_LRC.pbo" to "exile_psycho_lrc.pbo" in "../@Exile/addons/"

That fixed my problem.

On 2016-06-05 at 2:08 AM, Tarantel said:

Hey ^^
I use Exile on my Linux Server Debian 8.

You need to rename the files like:

"Exile_psycho_LRC.pbo" to "exile_psycho_lrc.pbo" in "../@Exile/addons/"

That fixed my problem.

Thank you for the tip, unfortunately my files already were lowercase, and it did not fix the issue. :(

On 1.7.2016 at 4:04 AM, Tobias Solem said:

Thank you for the tip, unfortunately my files already were lowercase, and it did not fix the issue. :(

You do it also with the .exile.bisign files ?

7 minutes ago, Tarantel said:

You do it also with the .exile.bisign files ?

I had double copies with uppercase/lowercase at one point, nothing worked. I moved my ARMA3SERVER to Windows instead and everything worked.

Advertisement