rentiger1112

Help making a custom status bar.

3 posts in this topic

Okay so here goes, I have seen many different versions of the popular status-bar scripts that displays stats on the bottom of your HUD, I am not really a coder as much as I am a configuring person. Meaning that you could give me code and I could work with it a bit but I am not advanced enough to write scripts from scratch. My issue is that on a 2560x1080 resolution monitor which is a 21:9 I believe, the status-bar looks terrible and is displaced and not centered.  I am willing to to work with / pay anyone who would know how to take the images I provide and compile it into something that would work properly on all resolutions. Even if you just want to point me in the right direction anything helps. Thanks, Ryan from SG. 

I'm running on a 3440 x 1440p UltraWidescreeen which is also 21:9 and I had the same issue. Change your interface size, mine was on small and the status bar was not centred. Changed my interface size to normal and problem solved ;)

• Like 1

On 3/23/2016 at 10:36 AM, F1Schu said:

I'm running on a 3440 x 1440p UltraWidescreeen which is also 21:9 and I had the same issue. Change your interface size, mine was on small and the status bar was not centred. Changed my interface size to normal and problem solved ;)

no dice, thanks for the idea though.

Advertisement