agentGoonie

Just a Thanks for the exile Devx

5 posts in this topic

Mr. White and the rest of the Exile Team,

I just wanted to thank you for your dedication to this mod and the amount of effort you put into it.  As far as Im concerned this is the best mod for Arma 3 ever.  I love the fact that we are able to build and customize our own servers and create our own experiences.  You really nailed it.  Your updates are fantastic and boyond anything I have ever experienced.  The community is awesome and there seems to be a reduced amount of assholes who regularly partiticpate.  I don't always play on my own server because I like to explore other peoples servers to see what they are doing and everyone comes up with great ideas.

Keep up the great work and again thank you for all that you do.  This is some really good stuff and I look forward to what you guys are doing.

Thanks again

-Goonie

Edited by agentGoonie
  • Like 3

Hello agentGoonie,

thanks for the words! This is so good to read and we all are gonna like to read stuff like that. Its the truth about the community - we got a friendly one and with a lot of good moderators. Plyers and Serveradmins are also a part of the team, so your thank you goes to everyone playing and loving exile as we do!

THX Man :D - no go back and do your agent stuff :D 

• Like 1

Advertisement

I think one thing you guys do particularly well, something I have personally witnessed on multiple occasions, is really listening and looking at what problems the players themselves are dealing with, and then adjusting things so that it works just right. It takes a lot to sift through all of the dumb things some players can say, do, or come up with to eventually find a real problem, and its cool you put up with it!

3 hours ago, Skelly said:

I think one thing you guys do particularly well, something I have personally witnessed on multiple occasions, is really listening and looking at what problems the players themselves are dealing with, and then adjusting things so that it works just right. It takes a lot to sift through all of the dumb things some players can say, do, or come up with to eventually find a real problem, and its cool you put up with it!

+1

Yes a big thanks to the Dev's, Moderators, and third party Dev's too. :rock:

When Exile mod released everyone was so excited, loving this mod. Thru updates the community was growing fast and each update filled most of us with joy and very few rebelled against the dev's decisions on what to add/remove to improve Exile. Now here we all are on Exile 0.9.6 and wow a lot of the community has changed so much. It is very sad to read so much hostility and anger. I understand everyone has their own opinions and most are respected but disagree. I think it is possible that the dev's trying so hard to make this the ultimate Arma 3 experience and allowing so much customization and work around with what they have implemented into Exile has made most players/admins/owners feel as tho they have the right to tell the dev's what to do. Its the whole too many cooks in the kitchen kind of thing. They have made this mod what it is and we have all enjoyed it for the most part and up until now it seems most do not trust where Exile is going. Lets go back to the beginning and start trusting the dev's in their decisions and how they see what Exile needs and what it doesn't. Let them focus. They actually read the forums and try to help out when they can. They have came so much further in development than any other mods in this small amount of time, we need to be patient. Good things will come and I trust 100% they will balance things out, maybe not at first but by the time the are done focusing on major implementations like Raiding/money/Clans/bounty/crafting they will begin working on the balancing of everything. Voicing your opinion is one thing but being a Raging Asshole in the forums is not the correct way to help others understand what you want to see in Exile. Then again, this all my opinion and mine alone others may agree or disagree and it doesn't matter to me because I have enjoyed Exile and will continue. Thanks to all the helpful forum members that actually help out and offer advice instead of a raging line of bull shit to almost every post they don't like. Shout out to @agentGoonie for starting this post!

Edited by Excaliber_47
  • Like 2

Advertisement