JamieKG

Eject Dead players when the Vehicle is destroyed

7 posts in this topic

I would love to see your body ejected from a vehicle when its destroyed also maybe the content of the vehicle inventory also so players could still benefit a bit from that scenario

Thanks JamieKG

• Like 4

The issues with spawn camping and people laying mines down on popular roads notwithstanding, destroying a vehicle takes little skill, so if players could just take another player's stuff by blowing their vehicle up, that is what the game would devolve into. The fun is in hunting players and killing them, not sitting under a tree waiting for a poor sod in a car to drive past.

Advertisement

Players will blow up vehicles regardless I hardly see the game tuning into some camp with explosive fest tho I do get your point I would rather see it implemented

90% of the time you crash or die by arma bugs.

Could also just eject upon death so you can loot the guy you shoot out of the heli/car.

Would love to have this option, i think our server owner is looking in to this.

But he isnt a coder so if someone who codes could pick this up that would be awesome.

1 hour ago, ACAB said:

Could also just eject upon death so you can loot the guy you shoot out of the heli/car.

you could but I don't really like that I feel you should have to stop the vehicle is you shoot some one in it but as you say the arma bugs would be another positive of ejecting the player of vehicle destruction 

Just searched for this topic and I think upon exploding, the players body should have a chance of being ejected from the vehicle. I don't agree that any items should nor should a players body be ejected if he is a passenger and is simply killed. It seems like many times, if the vehicle is heavily armored, there's no sense in even going up against it because often times the only way to do so involves blowing up the vehicle. Essentially there's nothing gained, but you risk losing everything.

Edited by OrbDamu
spelling

Advertisement