Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Point

Stairs not big enough

Question

The stairs you can build are too short to reach the beginning and end of another floor. There is about a 20cm spacing at the top and the bottom. You can easily get stuck in this which lead to glitching out, being hurt, bleeding and dying.

7 answers to this question

I don't know what kind of floorbuilding you are doing but i built many stairs so far and never had a problem with the length of the stairs except my first floor was to high from ground.... can you send a screenshot?

cal

Try use Snap building (press 3 when in building mode) Then you can snap the stairs to the Wood Floor Port. This works if your Floor Port is in a normal wall high

Advertisement

Stairs have never been Bohemia's strong point. I always get hurt running up and down stairs. I even fell off the green towers once or twice, happy memories...

That being said maybe you've misaligned them somehow. practice makes perfect

And its mind boggling how a company can get amazing bullet physics, really nice driving/flying mechanics, beautiful terrain and maps but can't make stairs or ladders safe, or at least safer lol.....love dodging bullets, cars and landmines only to be killed going upstairs in a shop lmao

Advertisement