M6mal

reset vehicle pin codes

20 posts in this topic

i see the new mod has a feature where you can reset vehicle pin codes at the Vehicle & Air Customs Traders but you must know the current pin code or pay a % of the vehicle sale price (configurable).

I want to configure it as it says it's configurable but which file would i need to alter and how. Has anyone else done it yet even

Advertisement

To set a new pin code for vehicles without to know the old pin you pay a %-factor of the price for a new vehicle. This could be configurate at       mission.pbo/config.cpp

class CfgTrading 
{
	/*
	* This factor defines the difference between sales/purchase price of
	* items and vehicles. It is used if there is no sales price defined
	* in CfgExileArsenal. 
	*/
	sellPriceFactor = 0.5;

rekeyPriceFactor = 0.1;
};

i tried altering it with success today and i set it to

rekeyPriceFactor = 3.1;

I took my 48k worth of HEMMT to the custom guy and it would cost without a pin (just like a player finding another players unlocked vehicle)  and it said it would cost 148800 to unlock without entering a pin ....... result , thanks CHILL3R

To disable hotwiring you just need to comment out/remove the following from the cfgInteractionsMenus in the mission config.cpp:
            // Hot-wires a vehicle

class Hotwire: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Hotwire";
                condition = "((locked ExileClientInteractionObject) isEqualTo 2) && ((locked ExileClientInteractionObject) != 1)";
                action = "['HotwireVehicle', _this select 0] call ExileClient_action_execute";
            };

/*

class Hotwire: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Hotwire";
                condition = "((locked ExileClientInteractionObject) isEqualTo 2) && ((locked ExileClientInteractionObject) != 1)";
                action = "['HotwireVehicle', _this select 0] call ExileClient_action_execute";
            };

*/

• Like 1

Advertisement