deanver

How do you upgrade your walls?

10 posts in this topic

Advertisement

So you don't need to remove the wall to upgrade it?  My fear was that upgrading a door or gate, you would lose your lock.  It would be nice if you would remove a lock from a door, move the door as you are building/upgrading your base, and then put the lock back on.  As it stands now, if you move a door with a lock on it, you lose the lock, which isn't cheap.

So you don't need to remove the wall to upgrade it?  My fear was that upgrading a door or gate, you would lose your lock.  It would be nice if you would remove a lock from a door, move the door as you are building/upgrading your base, and then put the lock back on.  As it stands now, if you move a door with a lock on it, you lose the lock, which isn't cheap.

I second that. Having the option to remove a lock and get it back in your inventory would be nice.

Hi,

Yes if you move it you lose the lock, but as far as I can remember upgrading it doesn't, my lock did go however as when I upgraded it the metal was facing inwards so I replaced the door and lost the lock then.

Nick

Lets not mention the fun you have trying to get the re-enforcement on the actual outter side of the wall.

I've found myself spinning the wall around up to three times to get the re-enforcement on the outter side of the wall.

Even if I go on the other side of the wall thinking that it will re-enforce the side you are at.. It doesn't make a difference.

The walls obviously have one side that re-enforce statically and you don't actually know which side that will be.

My suggestion is to darken the yellow side of the wall that will be the re-enforced side so you know which side it will be when placing the wall.

Edited by Brez

Advertisement