Freaknastii

Steam Workshop

6 posts in this topic

I just looked and there doesn't seem to be a steam workshop entry for EXILE so we can stay current on the mod without having to come to the forums every time you guys update the mod. are there any plans to Implement a Steam workshop entry?  If not, could you make one?

9 minutes ago, Freaknastii said:

I just looked and there doesn't seem to be a steam workshop entry for EXILE so we can stay current on the mod without having to come to the forums every time you guys update the mod. are there any plans to Implement a Steam workshop entry?  If not, could you make one?

Search engine reveals .....

http://www.giyf.com/

Edited by Goblin

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, Freaknastii said:

Hey Goblin read your reply quote REAL CAREFULLY.

Do you own a scroll wheel ? Get back to me when you learn how to use your PC !

Edited by Goblin

AHH I C we have to break it down to kinderspeak, Your reply says "The A3 Devs finally presented a really nice update for the Arma 3 Launcher will you maybe rethink adding Exile to the Workshop?" let us break it down so you can understand it, they are explaining that the devs updated Arma 3 here "The A3 Devs finally presented a really nice update for the Arma 3 Launcher," and they are asking them to add it to the workshop Here, "will you maybe rethink adding Exile to the Workshop?" SO as you see my feedback was not Un-Waranted, due to the placement of the other article.

14 minutes ago, Freaknastii said:

AHH I C we have to break it down to kinderspeak, Your reply says "The A3 Devs finally presented a really nice update for the Arma 3 Launcher will you maybe rethink adding Exile to the Workshop?" let us break it down so you can understand it, they are explaining that the devs updated Arma 3 here "The A3 Devs finally presented a really nice update for the Arma 3 Launcher," and they are asking them to add it to the workshop Here, "will you maybe rethink adding Exile to the Workshop?" SO as you see my feedback was not Un-Waranted, due to the placement of the other article.

Then scroll down dumbass , and read Eichi's reply , wow .... , just wow , 'edit' and fyi , it was in the "Ask" section .

Edited by Goblin

Advertisement