Sign in to follow this  
wasti

Tutorial Video: Creating Custom Missions

4 posts in this topic

Some people prefer a video over written guides, so I figured I should upload this 7 minute video I threw together really quick to show how easy it is to make your own custom mission file for exile on any terrain.

• Like 3

Hey bro, thanks for this video. i have a issue, when i click in 2D Editor nothing happens, maybe you know why this? And i put "Exiletemplate.Altis" in my MPMissions in Arma3 file games, inside off my folder documents not showing in game.

Advertisement

2d missions are accessed wierd compared to 3den. If you place the mission file in MPmissions, you must go into the 2d editor via playgame>multiplayer>new>next>select mission file from list

if you save it in Missions, you can access it through Editor>2d editor>open

• Like 1

Can anyone pls push me towards right direction on creating a mission.sqm nowdays with 3den only? Iv been trying to figure it out for better part of a day and keep spawning in VR :( I even managed to get cherno spawnpoint and markers working on it, i want to use map from Cup Terrains pack Nogova to play about and practice on my PC. It doesnt seem like i need Nogova map addon seperately because i can use it in 3den xD

Advertisement