Sign in to follow this  
VatanSever

Someone Pls Help me about infistar

9 posts in this topic

Give us more detail, logs, errors, problems. Don't Expect all the help you need handed out to you with your effort.

Advertisement

Hi everyone.i really need help about install infiSTAR (im have nitrado gameserver).i did everything whats writen here ''  http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/282-infistar-install-tutorial-101/#comment-1341  ''.but its not working. please someone help me :)

Please give us more details when asking for help, you can use http://www.pastebin.com to post RPT / Log files. Which will help us resolve your issues with whatever it is you are trying to do. 

Guy s i did it xD But i ve other problem now.when i tried to lock my car with pin code.i having error and game closing.

Error : You have kicked off the game ( BattleEye :  RemoteExec Restriction #68)

And i tried to spawn cessna plane but i m having error again and i cant join game again im having same error

ERROR: You have kicked off the game ( BattleEye : Script Restriction #48)

Edited by VatanSever

Guy s i did it xD But i ve other problem now.when i tried to lock my car with pin code.i having error and game closing.

Error : You have kicked off the game ( BattleEye :  RemoteExec Restriction #68)

And i tried to spawn cessna plane but i m having error again and i cant join game again im having same error

ERROR: You have kicked off the game ( BattleEye : Script Restriction #48)

Find line 70 in remoteexec.txt, it probably says 7 lock or something, add this to make locking work: 

!="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*"

• Like 1

Advertisement