Base Raiding Feedback

127 posts in this topic

So i've got confirmation that the devs are working on some sort of base raiding. Ideally Vish has asked me to ask the community what they want to see in terms of base raiding and give their thoughts and pro/cons. Might I add that this be a completely civil discussion and people who troll will infact receive infractions.

So community of Exile let us hear your thoughts on the Base Raiding idea.

Small Edit:

We have begun discussion of Base takeovers. Base raiding is somewhat in the game but no current value if you raid a base.

Advertisement

Base raiding in exile is to hard to control atm as SGT smash posted glitching is way to easy also the flag pole is way to big to hide

So really until the glitching part is fixed its not even worth making this topic

• Like 3

If u really dont wanna get raped by glitching i recommend u to build a little bit in the air and make the entrance only accesable through a wooden floor that u remove or move away after u go offline. We did that even on Epoch and it worked perfect and another nice thing is if someone really wanna raid u they need to get a helicopter and then its really hard because everyone near ur base hear the heli.

Edited by Requzz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

Before we even get into this one, shouldn't wall glitching be fixed first!!

I want to say I am 99.9% positive that glitching is an arma issue and I don't think there is nothing they can do about it. Maybe @infiSTAR can add something that kicks you to the lobby if you try to vault through a wall or something. Thats the only thing I can think of.

It would be cool that if someone trying to raid u that a loud siren would appear ... like the cameras u need to farm then and place them on ur roof or somewhere. The oweners of course get a notification ingame, and maybe like someone mentioned a time ago here with a handy app :D because if not then u need to make it only raidable if someone in the territory list is online. And the RAID should take time like the entrance or flag a little bit more and every safe 2-4 minutes so the owners have time to interact ... in that case the base with the biggest group should be safe anytime :D. But pls make the required items really expensive (not like 2-3k) or rare to loot. And if u make the flag raidable, PLS lower the flag size, because its really annoying to make the room 3 walls high just to save the flag from raiding.

Edit  i dont talk about takeover, i just wanna share some ideas.

Flag.jpg

Edited by Requzz
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

I am not talking about base takeover.

I think everyone has misunderstood what this thread was about. 

On the subject of base raiding, maybe add some way to temporarily unlock all doors/safes for a set period of time (5 mins?) which could be activated by "hacking" the base owners flag. Use the 5 mins to steal and escape, base owner gets to keep their base (i.e no "base takeover" as mentioned above).

Just an idea. I'd like to see more base raiding that doesnt involve completely destroying (or taking over) everything, making the victim leave the server.

• Like 2

Advertisement