Sampson

Shameless self promotion of my channel

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I have a YouTube channel with 6,500 views, 62 subs, and 20 Exile related videos focused on everything from missions, to base raiding, to vehicle interdictions. Some are montages synced up with great music (example).

I just cleaned out all the shit videos and finally put some work into my thumbnails. My channel still gets around 150 views per day however I've hit a bit of a stall in my goal to reach 100 subs. Please have a look and hopefully you'll find something you like. Thanks for watching and please subscribe.

Edited by Sampson

Advertisement

Hi Sampson. You got a nice consistent flow of Exile videos going on there. Nice, I subbed. 

22 hours ago, sherthisisit said:

Hey man, I'll check you out now! I'd greatly appreciate a look in at our channel too, Rekt Cru. We're trying to get to where you are now!!

I'll check yours out next Sherthisisit.

If you guys like Exile content, I am confident that you will love my latest production. Spent so many hours editing this. I turned out pretty neat I would say. Leave a like/dislike and leave your opinion in the comment section. I love to have some feedback.

On 2016-01-30 at 1:12 PM, Joe Holland said:

Hi Sampson. You got a nice consistent flow of Exile videos going on there. Nice, I subbed.

Hey thank you man. Stalled out a bit on the uploads lately - not playing Exile currently. Should have more on the way soon.
Checking out your channel now.
Edit: I thought I recognized that avatar. I've already seen your two most recent videos and they were great. The AC-130 is hilarious. Great work man, keep it up.

On 2016-01-29 at 2:15 PM, sherthisisit said:

Hey man, I'll check you out now! I'd greatly appreciate a look in at our channel too, Rekt Cru. We're trying to get to where you are now!!

Hey thanks for the views man. I'll check out your channel too.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

Advertisement