Donezo Gamers

Problem with Adding Mods

14 posts in this topic

So I've recently downloaded a handful of mods, some including the Exile Mod 0.9.41 "Clementine", the All Terrain Mod, the Ryan Zombies mod... etc. Basically all the mods needed to play Exile DayZ. Heres the issue. I launched my game through steam and went to the mod option. I clicked +local mod and successfully added the Exile mod and the all terrain mod, but when I go to add necessary mods like Ryan Zombies, I cannot find the folder. Can someone help me? 

Screenshot (3).png

Where did you download it from?

I'm sure it'll be on your PC somewhere. Maybe you downloaded it to your downloads folder. Unfortunately, finding a folder on your PC isn't something that the community will be able to help you with.

If all else fails, download it again. If you use something like a3launcher to download it, it will automatically put it into your game folder

Advertisement

You can normally change your install directory through the settings in A3Launcher, make sure they're set correctly. I'm at work so can't confirm where they are, but I think they're just in the settings button on the right

That just means you've subscripted to them through Steam instead of actually downloading them. They should still appear in your mods list. Have a look at your download queue in steam, they might still be downloading

When I clicked Subscribe the first time though, in A3 Launcher, it showed it downloading, now it says "Installed". I did just got to my Libray>Downloads in Steam and it doesnt show any of the mods under the "Completion" section.

Advertisement