Sign in to follow this  
darlight

XMB "Not yet Implemented."

Question

I am able to parachute into the game.  However, when I try to join a group via the palm pilot thingymagiger, what  I am told is called the XMB, I get an error.  It states that it hasn't been implemented yet.  "Whoops! This feature has not been implemented yet..." Has anyone run into this issue?  Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?  Sorry for the poor writing, I am rather drunk right now.  Cheers!

3 answers to this question

Be sure your in-game resolution matches the resolution of your display. Also, ensure the aspect ratio matches your display. I have no idea why you have to enter it manually in Arma. Bohemia is aware about this and introduces an "automatic detection" in the next (?) version.

If these two settings do not work for you, you have probably changed the interface size in your in-game settings. As the two before me mentioned, play around with that. Usually it works perfectly with "small" or "very small".

If you are clicking on the group button, it's a resolution issue (you'll actually be clicking on one of the other boxes, most likely the clan tab)

Play around with your resolution, make sure it matches your native.

Advertisement