MATTEW1

Server whithout trader

34 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I knew a server whithout trad, but unfortunately there are few players . unfortunately I need with safe areas and weapons too easy to find . everything becomes boring

9 hours ago, MATTEW1 said:

IS THERE A server in Europe where there NOT are traders and the game is pure survival ?

The Exile-Z server has no gear or vehicle traders you can only sell them, and is focused on more Survival also on the winter Chernarus map 100X better than Namalsk.

9 hours ago, MATTEW1 said:

IS THERE A server in Europe where there NOT are traders and the game is pure survival 

You are on the wrong Mod I think.  I would suggest DayZ Standalone, or even Arma 3 Desolation Mod. I don't think you will find an Exile server without traders.....perhaps without safe zones, but I don't think you will find one without traders altogether. 

18 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

The Exile-Z server has no gear or vehicle traders you can only sell them, and is focused on more Survival also on the winter Chernarus map 100X better than Namalsk.

If you can't buy anything, what is the point of making the money? 

6 minutes ago, FluffyBunnyFee said:

If you can't buy anything, what is the point of making the money? 

Building supplys, territories and some other things i can't remember off the top of my head,

But really what use is money if you really had been exiled??

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Like 1

Once my Namalsk server is online with the Exile version, it will be focused on survival. There's a roaming trader that doesn't sell vehicles or weapons/ammo but it sells everything else with some limits (no carry all or ghillies for example). There's a trading post where vehicles can be sold and where you can buy a territory flag/pay for protection. Other than that, there's no trader cities. Loot spawns have been tweaked a lot so you have to scavenge for what you need.

Advertisement