Tools Latest Topicshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/forum/163-tools/Tools Latest Topicsen[TOOL] Online Trader Inflationhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/25755-tool-online-trader-inflation/ Link: https://geek-monkey.com/wordpress/inflation

What this simple site does is take your "Easy Trader" data (itemListXXXXXX.hpp) and allow you to raise and lower your prices based upon a percentage rate. The rates are broken down into price ranges. This way you can have different rates per group, or all the same, choice is yours. A value of 100 or blank will not change the price, anything above 100 will increase, anything below will be a decrease. Line items that do math, mostly found in the ItemListExile.hpp file. Will need to be changed manually. I have tested this with my own server and it works, which means it could work for you, but I make no guarantee. So backup before committing to your live server. You have been warned.

firefox_2018-02-25_20-56-12.png2018-02-25_20-56-47.png

Before Price Change                                                                                                                 After Price Change

notepad++_2018-02-25_20-57-40.png                     notepad++_2018-02-25_20-57-52.png

]]>
25755Sun, 25 Feb 2018 21:56:16 +0000
BattlEye Automatic (Script) Exception Generatorhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/15394-battleye-automatic-script-exception-generator/ The new Exile update is on the horizon, and despite all of the amazing features it's gonna bring, it's also gonna bring headaches for server owners who have to update their server(s) and the dozens of customizations that they made.

One of the daunting tasks is updating BattlEye filters. Granted, Exile does come with filters by default that would work fine, if it weren't for the fact that most servers run custom scripts/addons that trigger the BE filters, so almost every time you add something you end up with a BattlEye kick (only one if you're lucky).

I've gone through the experience many times, and let's face it: it's tedious. When you get a script restriction, you have to copy the code, replace all of the newlines with "\n"s, find the right line, and update your "scripts.txt". There are certain online tools that will automatically replace newlines for you, but wouldn't it be nice if the script exception was generated and added completely automatically as soon as it happens?

Well, I think so, so I mish-mashed some code together and created the "BattlEye Automatic Exception Generator". It will automatically scan your scripts.log for script restrictions, replace newlines in the code (if they exist), and add the exception to your "scripts.txt" on the correct line. It will also prevent duplicate exceptions from being added (to the same line).

***!!!READ THE README BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS!!!*** Seriously guys (and gals). If I see any question in here that is answered by the readme, I will simply ignore it, and it may even be deleted.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions, please leave them below. I made this for "fun" in my free time, and it is not perfect by any means, so any help/suggestions are appreciated.

DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/eraser1/BE_AEG

PS: I know people have made stuff like this before, but none of the tools were publicly available, and least of all, open source.

]]>
15394Fri, 24 Jun 2016 07:05:52 +0000
Exile PHP Admin Tools/Portalhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20354-exile-php-admin-toolsportal/ www.choppra.net - stats page is being released soon.

I've been working on this project for a while now and I decided to release it.  

Link to github: https://github.com/Choppra/ExilePHPAdminTools

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY! IT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE GITHUB PAGE!

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT HERE! READ BELOW!

If you would like to donate, send it to [email protected]

# Exile PHP Admin Portal by Choppra (www.ATDGaming.com)
# Install this at your own risk.  There are server overwrites.  
If you break something, it is NOT my fault.  
I've done my best to explain everything below.

# Introduction
I have no formal programming background.  This project originally started as a 
simple tool to be able to read logs and view server information.  As time went on
I decided to expand.  Some of you programmers and php experts may not agree with the
way I am doing things.  I am open to feedback and also suggestions but in the end this was
done as a fun project and I am far from an expert in this area.
I've also styled this based on a 24inch Monitor Setup running at 1920x1080.
You can adjust tables as you see fit to work with other resolutions.

# Prerequisites
* Knowledge of MySQL (Setting up Accounts and Creating Tables)
* Web server knowledge (how to set up, etc)

# Support
I will not provide support ANYWHERE except on the github page dedicated to this project.  
If you have a suggestion or issue, please submit an issue on github.

# Notes
I have this setup for use with 3 servers.  You will need to modify condb.php and navbar.php.
I will not provide support on how to edit these files.  It should be self explanatory.

Once you modify the databases and database menu, I suggest running logout.php after
making the changes.  It will close the current session and allow for the change to work.

# Requirements
* Infistar Log to Database Enabled
* Create Tables used by these tools (trader_log, trader_recycle_log)
```````````sql
CREATE TABLE `trader_log` (
	`id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
	`playerid` VARCHAR(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`item_sold` VARCHAR(100) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`poptabs` INT(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`respect` VARCHAR(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`time_sold` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
	INDEX `Index 1` (`id`),
	INDEX `Index 2` (`item_sold`),
	INDEX `Index 3` (`playerid`),
	INDEX `Index 5` (`time_sold`)
)
COLLATE='utf8_general_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB
AUTO_INCREMENT=1
;

CREATE TABLE `trader_recycle_log` (
	`id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
	`playerid` VARCHAR(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`item_sold` VARCHAR(100) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`poptabs` INT(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`respect` VARCHAR(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`transactionid` INT(100) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`vehicleclass` VARCHAR(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`soldvehicle` VARCHAR(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL,
	`time_sold` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
	INDEX `Index 1` (`id`),
	INDEX `Index 2` (`item_sold`),
	INDEX `Index 3` (`playerid`),
	INDEX `Index 5` (`time_sold`)
)
COLLATE='utf8_general_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB
AUTO_INCREMENT=1
;

```````````
* Exile.ini Updates (add the following)
```````````
[updateTraderRecycleLog]
SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO trader_recycle_log SET playerid = ?, item_sold = ?, poptabs = ?, respect = ?, vehicleclass = ?, transactionid = ?, soldvehicle = ?
Number of Inputs = 7
SQL1_INPUTS = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

[updateTraderLog]
SQL1_1 = INSERT INTO trader_log SET playerid = ?, item_sold = ?, poptabs = ?, respect = ?
Number of Inputs = 4
SQL1_INPUTS = 1,2,3,4

```````````
* Exile Server PBO Ovewrites (see extras folder - remember to backup)
* MySQL Account with the following permissions (You can use root or a high privledged account but thats up to you)
	* Account - Select / Update
	* Clan - Select
	* Construction - Select / Update
	* Container - Select / Update
	* Infistar_Logs - Select
	* Territory - Select / Update
	* Trader_Log - Select
	* Trader_Recycle_log - Select

# Clean up Routines
Note:  I suggest running these clean up routines on server restart.  I have mine set to delete after 10 Days.

```````````sql
prerequisites
DELETE FROM exile_tanoa.infistar_logs WHERE exile_tanoa.infistar_logs.time < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 10 DAY);
DELETE FROM exile_tanoa.trader_log WHERE exile_tanoa.trader_log.time_sold < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 10 DAY);
DELETE FROM exile_tanoa.trader_recycle_log WHERE exile_tanoa.trader_recycle_log.time_sold < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 10 DAY);
```````````

AaZNH2C.png
LYPa4lq.png
wkei5I5.png
cc7vaVg.png
YnYhmAo.png
2le0xLs.png
70B57y6.png
BAIo64r.png
1BGMQQJ.png
PycYMfS.png

IihGl7J.png

djpYvOo.png

]]>
20354Thu, 29 Dec 2016 01:30:03 +0000
Exile Server Managementhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/23322-exile-server-management/ Exile Server Management Tool
---------------------------------------------

This tool is an All-In-One server management tool.

It will:

•     Replace PBO's upon restart.         
When the tool is started for the first time, it will automatically create folders in your server directory. 
No more need to sit and wait around for a restart to replace some files. This tool will wait until restart before updating the files.
	- MPMissions_New - When compiling a new mission file PBO, place it in this folder. When the server restarts, this pbo will automatically be moved into the MPMissions folder, causing it to automatically load the new mission file for the next restart.
	- MPMissions_Backup - Every file that is being replaced, is first moved to this folder. That way, it can be easier to perform a rollback when needed.
	- Addons_New - PBO's that have to end up in the @ExileServer\addons\ folder are to be placed in here, next restart they will be moved into the live server folder. 
	- Addons_Backup - Every file that is being replaced, is first moved to this folder. That way, it can be easier to perform a rollback when needed.
  •      Easy Mod Selection      
The GUI makes it easy to select which mods you want to load, using checkboxes. 
When a checkbox is ticked, and the server is loaded, the tool will automatically import the needed bikey files. It will also make sure that no unwanted keys are still in that folder.
There is also an -allowedkeys folder. Place bikey files in here that are allowed clientside, but are not running on the server (e.g. DynaSound, JSRS, ...) Contents of this folder will be imported on every restart as well!
  •      Easy Mod Access        
Option to add mods straight from the workshop, with a list of the most popular mods preloaded, and the ability to add mods manually by using their Steam Workshop ID.
  •      SteamCMD Workshop updates for mods, with an option to check for updates after every restart.        
The tool loads the mods from the steamapps folder, instead of having to copy/move all the files into the server directory. 
It will however also check the server folder, to find mods that are not on the Steam Workshop.
  •      Compatibility for both x86 and x64 server instances.        
  •      Built-in MissionPrefetchServer for A3L        
This tool will allow you to select your missionfile and it will launch MissionPrefetchServer.exe in the background on every restart.

How to use:

1. Requirements:       

You need SteamCMD installed. The app will run without SteamCMD installed, just point it to your Steam folder if running on your own PC, but keep in mind that it won't be able to update any mods that are on the Steam workshop.

2. First Use:       

- On first use, the tool will ask you to point it to the server folder (where arma3server.exe is located) and to the SteamCMD folder. Select both and it should find all installed mods on your PC/server.
- Check the settings on the main window, fill out steam login, password, arma profile name (default is SC if you used the restart batch that comes with Exile), server port, ...
- If you want to use MissionPrefetchServer, then select the missionfile you're running

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT PART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3. CHOOSING MODS       

- Some mods are only running server side (@ExileServer, @Marma, ...) and you want to load those as servermods! Right click these mods in the left table and set them as servermod. This will make them disappear from the list, and will load them serverside instead!
- Mods that you want to have all clients running, need to be checked. Make sure you have the correct mods selected.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Final Setup       

- Check the server logs checkbox if you want server logs to be enabled! If you're sure your server is running without issues, you don't really need this but I leave it on for debug purposes at all times.
- Auto Update Mods will make it so SteamCMD checks for updates for ALL SELECTED MODS. It used to be ALL mods in the left table, but my list kept growing and an update before a restart ended up taking around 9 minutes, so I changed it to just check for updates for the selected mods.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: As soon as tick Auto Restart, your server will boot and automatically reboot when it shuts down. KEEP IN MIND: this tool does not take care of automated restarts, it is still the EXILE SCRIPT that forces the server to shutdown. This tool notices when the server exe sropped and just reboots it!

5. SAVE YOUR SETTINGS OR THEY WILL BE LOST AFTER RESTARTING THE TOOL! (I've messed with auto save and it fucks up from time to time so I took it out again) 

ESM0.PNG

ESM1.PNG

ESM2.PNG

ESM3.PNG

ESM4.PNG

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

SCAN: https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/ffb90a1cd7f70e09c89775955ced608314137ce0de140e0105c518a824956b5d/analysis/1497094215/

Click me for ReadMe.txt

Please post any issues in this thread and I'll try to fix it asap :)

]]>
23322Fri, 09 Jun 2017 23:54:40 +0000
Class Extraction Tool Updated v0.42https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/23301-class-extraction-tool-updated-v042/ One of the big challenges facing server owners is pulling class names for new mods and formatting them appropriately for traders or loot tables. To address this problem, I developed set of small tools that:

well pull the class names for uniforms, vests, weapons, magazines, aircraft, boats, etc.

The tool will:

The tool will discard any class names that are in a blacklist, which might include all default arma and exile vehicles;

It include only class names that have a certain root; if you set GRG_Root = "CUP", for example, only classnames beginning with CUP will be included.

You can configure it to include only classnames that meet the above requirements and do not already  a defined price in the arsenal which is handy for identifying classnames from an update of a mod.

- Note that this requires that you add a description.ext to the mission folder containing the tool and that you include your config.hpp from your mission folder.

The tool copies its output to the clipboard to to recover it just Alt-Tab out of Arma, select your favorite text editor and paste the results.

The tool outputs classnames grouped by category (e.g., cars, trucks, tanks, planes, helicopters, boats) in 3 formats: lists for your traders, preconfigured for your aresnel, and preconfigured for loot table compilers. Note that you still need to edit the respect level and price; the tool saves you endless typing and formatting to get all those price lists set up.

Downloads: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/Config-Extraction-Tools

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Installation / Use: see the github.

This is released to the community with no promise that it will work for your application and no promise of support.

If you find the tools helpful please like the tool.

]]>
23301Thu, 08 Jun 2017 02:51:30 +0000
External Time Until Restart Clock/Timerhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/22286-external-time-until-restart-clocktimer/ I made a post the other day asking if anyone knew of a way to display a "time until server restart" clock on a website or some other external location. Outside of using basic pre-programmed countdown timer based on static restart times, the general consensus was that it would need to be created. After doing a couple hours of research and finding nothing, I decided to make one.

This basically gives you a way to display the time left until your Exile server restarts on a web site. I've done this in PHP and then "converted" the resulting database info into a "dynamic" image via PHP as well. I opted to convert the data to an image due to the lack of PHP on Enjin and more importantly, because you get a much better and more customizable display of the data. If you have any web development abilities, you should be able to adapt what I've done to suit your needs.

When first connecting to the database and when reconnecting after a period of time, It can take a couple seconds while it connects to the database and performs the query. If anyone has an idea on how to speed up that connect/query, feel free to let me know.

PREREQUISITES:

1. Some basic web development knowledge
  2. You'll need access to a website to upload/store the files
  3. The website where you host the files must have PHP and have GD Support enabled. GD Support (Graphics Drawing Support) is what allows the conversion of the query result into an image. A site hosted on GoDaddy for example, will typically have what you need.
  4. The ability to follow my detailed instructions

I've included detailed instructions in the README.md on how to set this up. If you're still confused, post here and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

*** GitHub Files ***

timer_01.png

]]>
22286Tue, 04 Apr 2017 03:23:37 +0000
Exilemod Loot Position Creatorhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/11456-exilemod-loot-position-creator/ Hi,

I present you Exilemod Loot Position Creator.

It's a tool used to create loot position for exilemod.

That tool is different than the other in the following ways : 

• It will generate a file that you can directly include in your cfgBuildings
  • It displays a live floating ball in front of you to help you precisely place the loot positions.
  • It uses a new function to detect surfaces so the position is never going through a surface.
  • It is a mod and you can subscribe to it on Steam.
  • Last update add the auto-generate feature for single building and entire map*.

*When generating position for the entire map you will need to add the parent class manually in the file and to clean the file a bit before putting it on your server.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625259647

If you like it you can donate via PayPal at [email protected]

Thanks !

]]>
11456Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:04:21 +0000
ZBot - BE Rcon Discord Bothttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20119-zbot-be-rcon-discord-bot/ ZBot ( An experimental project. ) -> For any BattlEye rcon game supported!

Current version: 1.0.1

A Discord bot that can roam your Discord server and function as an RCON client for your BattlEye game servers. 

Screenshots at the bottom.

What can it do?

• Print all chats in different discord text channels in their respective colours ( Side, Vehicle, Global, ... ). (Tip: Print sidechat in a channel that everyone can read !)
  • Execute RCON & Server commands to your arma server in the assigned Command channel.
  • Protect these commands with an appropriate Discord Role.
  • Reply to user commands when they type ingame. These replies can be printed ingame and in discord. ( eg: !admin -> Admins can be found on discord -> @Admin some asked for an admin ingame. )
  • Webpanel to configure your rcon-game servers.
  • List players, admins & bans trough rcon commands. ( All BattleEye commands supported ).
  • Now available: Schedule text commands for ingame/discord through the web panel.

How to add it to my server?

https://bot.devzupa.be/

Follow the flow of the site. It should be straightforward. Always remember to save a page if needed before navigating to another page!
Add the bot before or after you filled in all the info. ( The button on top ).

Always be sure the chosen roles and channel exist in your discord server! ( channel names are without the # )

Whenever you make changes in the config panel you need to reload the config of your server onto the bot. 
This can be easily done by just typing in a channel:

!zbot reload

This commands also refreshes your rcon instance if it would have stopped for some reason.

All rcon commands can be viewed in the assigned 'command' discord channel. List these commands by typing

!rcon

All commands are prefixed with that aswell.

1 example for a global message by the bot:

!rcon say all Welcome you our server!

All rcon commands:

# ZBot BattlEye RCON commands

**All commands are prefixed with !rcon**

## Commands

players                   List all players                                                                                                 
 admins                    List all admins                                                                                                  
 bans                      List all bans                                                                                                    
 load scripts              Reloads al BE scripts                                                                                            
 load events               Reloads al BE events                                                                                             
 say all [text]            Sends text to all users                                                                                          
 say [playerId] [text]     Sends text to specific user id                                                                                   
 MaxPing [ping]            Sets the maxping of the serve.                                                                                   
 kick [playerId] [reason]  Kicks player (eg: kick 32 Language pls.)                                                                         
 ban [playerId] [minutes]  Bans online player (eg: ban 11 0 Duping) 0 = forever                                                             
 [reason]                                                                                                                                   
 addBan [GUID|IP]          Bans on/off player (eg: addBan 127.0.0.1 0 Duping)                                                               
 [minutes] [reason]                                                                                                                         
 removeBan [banId]         Remove bans (eg: ban 11 )                                                                                        
 version                   Display the BattlEye version                                                                                     
 update                    Check for a newer BattlEye version                                                                               
 loadBans                  Reload Bans from bans.txt                                                                                        
 writeBans                 Rewrite Bans to bans.txt                                                                                         
 disconnect                Disconnects the rcon                                                                                             
 exit                      Exits the whole rcon client                                                                                      

## Server Commands

**All commands are prefixed with !rcon**

#shutdown                 Shutdown the GAME server                                                                                         
 #lock                     Locks the GAME server                                                                                            
 #unlock                   Unlocks the GAME server                                                                                          
 #missions                 Stops current missions and goes to mission list                                                                  
 #reassign                 Moves all players back into the lobby                                                                            
 #userlist                 Displays the list of users on the server                                                                         
 #kick [serverPlayerId]    Kicks an online player                                                                                           
 #exec ban                 Bans an online player                                                                                            
 [serverPlayerId]                                                                                                                           

Please provide as much feedback as possible ! 1 mistake by myself can crash the whole bot. So if there are still use cases where it fails we can finetune it!

You can join our discord server to discuss or report bugs ( or the topics ).

https://discord.gg/WYbeSKR

Technical info about the bot.

• Hosted in france on a good server.
  • Coded in NodeJS ( Ecmascript 6 ).
  • Modular build

The bot will be hosted by myself until we encounter any problems we can't solve that way.

If i ever stop hosting the bot i will release the sourcecode.

I might also release the sourcecode earlier. ( If i know you, you can ask me for access to the code).

Credits - Testers

• MGT -> DB
  • Edge of Sanity -> Tobias Solem

Screenshots

4AN21EJ.png

KIOS5JD.png

po21f40.png

7MLBIRd.png

6GFfIC9.png

]]>
20119Wed, 14 Dec 2016 22:42:59 +0000
SR Price Balancing and Loot Table Assistanthttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/11751-sr-price-balancing-and-loot-table-assistant/ SR Price Balancing and Loot Table Assistant.

You are welcome to edit this spreadsheet as you see fit, but if you break it, you fix it.

Make sure you download and go through the read me file before using the Price Balancing spreadsheet.

This spreadsheet is designed to help take the sting out of price balancing and loot table compiling for server creators and admins, it has also been designed to allow you to add an infinite number of items to the existing lists as well as adding your own sub-categories.

As well as helping to balance and keep track of prices for items, the spreadsheet will output item text in the correct format for loot tables (ready for use with Loot Compiler) and the trader lists in config.cpp in your mission file.

This file is already populated with all the Exile 'vanilla' items and a lot, but not all, of @mas (weapons) and @Nato_Rus_Vehicle (Vehicles)

Thanks to Spartan on the Exile forums for posting his balancing sheet, he was the inspiration for this work.  This Price Balancing sheet contains Spartan’s formula for calculating the ‘Loot Chance %’.

To get your Google Docs copy use the links below, it will automatically ask you to make a copy which you are free to edit straight away.

SR Price Balancing and Loot Table Assistant

SR Price Balancing READ ME

If you have any questions or comments not covered by the read me please reply here, do not pm me, then everyone can get the benefit of the discussion.

Stoned Reality

p.s. Don't judge my server on these numbers, it's still a work in progress. :)

]]>
11751Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:16:40 +0000
[Release] Exile Trader Compostionshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/24995-release-exile-trader-compostions/ The trader compositions within this mod were created utilizing Zeus and Eden Compostions (ZEC) with a few additions. The traders do not come with their custom animations so you will need to set them yourself within Eden. I included my guide to help you with all of the Exile related inquiries. You can either use the guide included in the mod folder or utilize the link below. This mod requires Exile Mod, Extended Base Mod, & CUP Terrains Core. Also included within the folder is any changes you may need to make to your map pbo to have vehicles spawn in correct place. Please read the "READ ME" file included when you subscribe.

Required Addons:

Exile Mod (Duh)

Extended Base Mod

CUP Terrains Core

DOWNLOAD

When you open the addons folder after you subscribe it contains all the information you will need to make this happen. I am aware of some items that spawn with their height (Z) set incorrectly. Just manually adjust their height in Eden Editor. My guide is also included upon subscription or use the link in my signature if you need help. There are currently 3 compositions, I have included a few pictures of two of them. Enjoy.

20171128212930_1.jpg

20171128213012_1.jpg

20171128213054_1.jpg

20171128213514_1.jpg

]]>
24995Thu, 30 Nov 2017 04:25:03 +0000
Server Security (Stopping the random kicks)https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20210-server-security-stopping-the-random-kicks/ We have all been on a server just minding our business and been randomly kicked.  And unless you were actually hacking, this is due to the server having too strict security parameters.  We all hate hackers and no one wants to make their lives any easier by reducing our server security.  However, where is the balance how does one prevent hackers and also allow normal players the option to play kick free.  Usually, not always, a player is kicked due to a signature mismatch.  I will go over several things regarding signatures and how to ensure your players aren't being randomly kicked.

First, let's talk about Keys and BISIGN files.  I am not going to go over the exact details with either of these and how they function.  What I will go over is how to keep your server up to date.  What most owners do when they update a mod for a server is they forget to update the key or BISIGN files.  Ensure that if one of your server mods are updated you don't forget to update the key as well. BISIGN files are in the same folder as the pbo for that mod.  Most mods are signed and if they have a BISIGN then they also have a key.  

Second, and more why I wrote this, is your server.cfg settings.  In most cases server owners take the standard server.cfg that came with the server and simply add their own lines to it.  There is nothing wrong with doing this, however, some settings may need to be adjusted specifically the "verifySignatures" settings. I will list a link below to Bohemia's server.cfg page that explains all the variables.  Below are security settings that I recommend:

Spoiler

verifySignatures      = 2;  // Verifies .pbos against .bisign files. Valid values 0 (disabled), 1 (prefer v2 sigs but accept v1 too) and 2 (only v2 sigs are allowed). 

equalModRequired = 0;                // Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.

BattlEye = 1;                    // Server to use BattlEye system

allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124216)

allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile/preprocessFileLineNumber commands (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124323)

allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] = {"htm","html","xml","txt"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via HTMLLoad command (since Arma 3 build 1.27.126715)

onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";    // unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";        // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "";                // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

allowedFilePatching = 0;

The key command in this list is the "onDifferentData" most servers come this this listed as "onDifferentData = kick (_select 0)";.  This will more often than not kick players that have not done anything to their files.  Check the "onDifferentData" link below for an explanation.  

onDifferentData

Server.cfg (Bohemia)

]]>
20210Mon, 19 Dec 2016 21:39:32 +0000
Arma Web Tools [WIP]https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/25382-arma-web-tools-wip/ Thanks to to the work of 'Kurewe' I was inspired to create a few useful website tools for server owners. Just like with his tool for the real-time restart, this takes just as much, if not more knowledge and experience to be able to add to a site.. NOT FOR KIDS.. No offense. This is very much a work in progress and it is free to take and modify to your hearts content. My only request is that if you do make improvements share it with the community freely!

So what is this you ask, well it started off with me using the real-time restart timer on my site, which I took the liberty to add on to.. The changes include, making it mobile friendly, different font, changes color as time counts down. Currently only 4 colors are defined, but easy enough to add more. Added words "Server Restarting" when timer reaches 0:00. For those using his timer, this is just a copy and paste, should work as is. As a precaution, I added index.html to each sub-folder that redirects to the root folder to help prevent folder snooping.

Whats new.. Well being as I already was dealing with the database, why not mine it for some data to display, so in addition to the timer, there is a online players file, complete players list, online player mapper, and heat map. I would suggest not making the active player map public unless your server is PVE only. Now the down side, the player map, isn't exactly real time, I am at the mercy of how often each record is updated, but better than nothing. You are able to zoom the maps, and click on the markers, player markers currently pop up the players name and health. There is very little in the way of documentation, and easy configuration. I apologize for that.  Currently the only map is Chernarus, with my marker placements, but you can always adapt it to other maps and will need to change the coordinates to your markers for your own server.

Hope someone finds this useful, and is able to build upon this to make it better for everyone.

firefox_2018-01-06_12-42-15.pngfirefox_2018-01-06_23-54-23.png

firefox_2018-01-06_12-43-46.png

firefox_2018-01-06_12-34-07.pngfirefox_2018-01-08_10-55-28.png

]]>
25382Sat, 06 Jan 2018 19:07:39 +0000
Loot Table Generatorhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/11031-loot-table-generator/ Hi there!

I made this system for our customers but wish to share it with the entire community. All this is is the loot table compiler with multiple mods added to the groups file. 

Download the tool here: Click Here

Then fill the form in here: Click Here

Then copy the output of the form into the LootTables.h file, then drag the LootTables.h file and the LootItemGroups.h file into the compile.bat file, this will generate a CfgLootTables.hpp file with your loot table in it. You then extract your exile_server_config file from your server, edit the config file and delete the entire CfgLootTables class and copy the contents of the CfgLootTables.hpp file in its place. 

]]>
11031Thu, 04 Feb 2016 10:11:55 +0000
CUP 1.10.0 Full Class Name Listhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/25315-cup-1100-full-class-name-list/ FULL CUP LIST 

FOR

CUP VEHICLES WEAPONS & UNITS  1.10.0

Release of CUP class names for  CUP Vehicles, Weapons &  Units  1.10.0

Please Note:  The release of the following list has all available items, weapons & vehicles and was created by myself for my own personal server in order to make it easier to go through the list and filter out what I wanted to be available in my Traders and loot tables therefor I split the list up into  what suited me and you can of course edit and change this to suit your own needs.  I also cannot guarantee  it is 100% accurate as regards to everything being in correct categories but I have done my best to check class names I was unsure of in-game.  If you find any errors feel free to correct them and re-post it here with a reply but remember to put it in a spoiler to keep the topic tidy.

INFO: For Exile keep in mind only uniforms with CUP_U_I  will allow you to drag the clothing on and off, other uniforms starting with CUP_U_O   CUP_U_B and CUP_U_C  will only be wearable if using the "Take All" button in your inventory this is because Exile players are in the Independent faction.   I = Independent O = OpFor B = BluFor and C = Civilian. 

Simply click spoiler and copy/paste into a new text document and save, I recommend .cpp format if using notepad++ to view/edit.

Enjoy...  

Captain Bigzy Discord:    Captain_Bigzy#5746

Spoiler

//Cup Item List  Updated 1.10.0 \\                // Author By Captain_Bigzy \\

// I have left "", on the items as it is easier to remove using notepad++ Replace feature than it is to add them. \\

//// CUP Head Gear \\\\

"CUP_H_Ger_Boonie_desert",
"CUP_H_Ger_Boonie_Flecktarn",
"CUP_H_NAPA_Fedora",
"CUP_H_PMC_PRR_Headset",
"CUP_H_PMC_EP_Headset",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Grey",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Tan",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Burberry",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Grey",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Tan",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_Burberry",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_PRR_Grey",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_PRR_Tan",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_PRR_Burberry",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_PRR_Grey",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_PRR_Tan",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_PRR_Burberry",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_EP_Grey",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_EP_Tan",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_EP_Burberry",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_EP_Grey",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_EP_Tan",
"CUP_H_PMC_Cap_Back_EP_Burberry",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_DES",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Goggles_DES",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Headset_DES",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_DPAT",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Goggles_DPAT",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Headset_DPAT",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_wdl",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Goggles_wdl",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Headset_wdl",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_mech",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Goggles_mech",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_Headset_mech",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_olive",
"CUP_H_RACS_Helmet_tan",
"CUP_H_RACS_Beret_Blue",
"CUP_H_RUS_6B27_NVG",
"CUP_H_RUS_6B27_NVG_olive",
"CUP_H_RUS_6B27",
"CUP_H_RUS_6B27_olive",
"CUP_H_RUS_TSH_4_Brown",
"CUP_H_RUS_ZSH_Shield_Up",
"CUP_H_RUS_ZSH_Shield_Down",
"CUP_H_RUS_Bandana_HS",
"CUP_H_RUS_Beret_VDV",
"CUP_H_RUS_Beret_Spetsnaz",
"CUP_H_RUS_ZSH_1_Goggles",
"CUP_H_RUS_ZSH_1",
"CUP_H_SLA_TankerHelmet",
"CUP_H_SLA_Helmet",
"CUP_H_SLA_Pilot_Helmet",
"CUP_H_SLA_OfficerCap",
"CUP_H_SLA_SLCap",
"CUP_H_SLA_Boonie",
"CUP_H_SLA_Beret",
"CUP_H_SLA_BeanieGreen",
"CUP_H_SLA_BeretRed",
"CUP_H_TK_TankerHelmet",
"CUP_H_TK_PilotHelmet",
"CUP_H_TK_Helmet",
"CUP_H_TK_Lungee",
"CUP_H_TK_Beret",
"CUP_H_TKI_SkullCap_01",
"CUP_H_TKI_SkullCap_02",
"CUP_H_TKI_SkullCap_03",
"CUP_H_TKI_SkullCap_04",
"CUP_H_TKI_SkullCap_05",
"CUP_H_TKI_SkullCap_06",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_01",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_02",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_03",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_04",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_05",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_06",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_01",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_02",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_03",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_04",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_05",
"CUP_H_TKI_Lungee_Open_06",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_1_01",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_1_02",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_1_03",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_1_04",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_1_05",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_1_06",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_2_01",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_2_02",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_2_03",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_2_04",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_2_05",
"CUP_H_TKI_Pakol_2_06",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Boonie",
"CUP_H_USA_Cap",
"CUP_H_USArmy_HelmetMICH",
"CUP_H_USArmy_HelmetMICH_ESS",
"CUP_H_USArmy_HelmetMICH_earpro",
"CUP_H_USArmy_HelmetMICH_earpro_ess",
"CUP_H_USArmy_HelmetMICH_headset",
"CUP_H_USArmy_HelmetMICH_headset_ess",
"CUP_H_USArmy_HelmetMICH_wdl",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_ECH1_Sand",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_ECH2_Sand",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_ECH1_Black",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_ECH2_Black",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_ECH1_Green",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_ECH2_GREEN",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_Pro",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_Pro_gog",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_Olive",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_Vine",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_m81",
"CUP_H_USArmy_Helmet_M1_btp",
"CUP_H_USMC_Officer_Cap",
"CUP_H_USMC_HelmetWDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_Headset_HelmetWDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_Headset_GoggleW_HelmetWDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_Crew_Helmet",
"CUP_H_USMC_Goggles_HelmetWDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_Helmet_Pilot",
"CUP_H_FR_Cap_Headset_Green",
"CUP_H_FR_Cap_Officer_Headset",
"CUP_H_FR_BandanaGreen",
"CUP_H_FR_BandanaWdl",
"CUP_H_FR_ECH",
"CUP_H_FR_BoonieMARPAT",
"CUP_H_FR_BoonieWDL",
"CUP_H_FR_BeanieGreen",
"CUP_H_FR_Headset",
"CUP_H_FR_Bandana_Headset",
"CUP_H_FR_Headband_Headset",
"CUP_H_FR_PRR_BoonieWDL",
"CUP_H_Navy_CrewHelmet_Blue",
"CUP_H_Navy_CrewHelmet_Brown",
"CUP_H_Navy_CrewHelmet_Green",
"CUP_H_Navy_CrewHelmet_Red",
"CUP_H_Navy_CrewHelmet_Violet",
"CUP_H_Navy_CrewHelmet_White",
"CUP_H_Navy_CrewHelmet_Yellow",
"CUP_H_USMC_ACVC_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_ACVC_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_ESS_COMM_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_ESS_COMM_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_COMM_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_COMM_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_DEF_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_DEF_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_DEF_ESS_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_MICH2000_DEF_ESS_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_ESS_HS_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_ESS_HS_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_ESS_HS_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_ESS_HS_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_ESS_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_ESS_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_ESS_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_ESS_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_ESS_LR_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_NVGMOUNT_ESS_LR_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_ESS_LR_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_LWH_ESS_LR_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_BOONIE_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_BOONIE_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_BOONIE_PRR_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_BOONIE_PRR_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_CAP_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_CAP_DES",
"CUP_H_USMC_CAP_PRR_WDL",
"CUP_H_USMC_CAP_PRR_DES",
"CUP_H_C_MAGA_01",
"CUP_H_C_TrackIR_01",
"CUP_H_C_Ushanka_01",
"CUP_H_C_Ushanka_02",
"CUP_H_C_Ushanka_03",
"CUP_H_C_Ushanka_04",
"CUP_H_C_Beanie_01",
"CUP_H_C_Beanie_02",
"CUP_H_C_Beanie_03",
"CUP_H_C_Beanie_04",
"CUP_H_C_Beret_01",
"CUP_H_C_Beret_02",
"CUP_H_C_Beret_03",
"CUP_H_C_Beret_04",
"CUP_H_C_Policecap_01",
"CUP_H_C_Fireman_Helmet_01",
"CUP_H_BAF_Officer_Beret",
"CUP_H_BAF_Officer_Beret_PRR_U",
"CUP_H_BAF_Officer_Beret_PRR_O",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_Pilot",
"CUP_H_BAF_Crew_Helmet_DDPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_1_DDPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_2_DDPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_Net_2_DDPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_3_DDPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_4_DDPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Crew_Helmet_DPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_1_DPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_Net_2_DPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_2_DPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_3_DPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_4_DPM",
"CUP_H_BAF_Crew_Helmet_MTP",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_Net_2_MTP",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_1_MTP",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_2_MTP",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_3_MTP",
"CUP_H_BAF_Helmet_4_MTP",
"CUP_H_CDF_H_PASGT_MNT",
"CUP_H_CDF_H_PASGT_DST",
"CUP_H_CDF_H_PASGT_FST",
"CUP_H_CDF_H_PASGT_UN",
"CUP_H_CDF_OfficerCap_MNT",
"CUP_H_CDF_OfficerCap_DST",
"CUP_H_CDF_OfficerCap_FST",
"CUP_H_CDF_OfficerCap_UN",
"CUP_H_CDF_Beret_UN",
"CUP_H_ChDKZ_Beret",
"CUP_H_ChDKZ_Beanie",
"CUP_H_ChDKZ_Cap",

//// CUP Vests \\\\

"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig_2",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig_2_Brown",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Rig_3_Brown",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Vest",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Vest_2",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Carrier_Vest_3",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Vest_1",
"CUP_V_B_GER_Vest_2",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Coyote_Empty",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Coyote_Patrol",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Coyote_AR",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Coyote_Gren",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Coyote_TL",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Black_Empty",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Black_Patrol",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Black_AR",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Black_Gren",
"CUP_V_PMC_IOTV_Black_TL",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Coyote_Empty",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Coyote_Patrol",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Coyote_Grenadier",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Coyote_TL",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Coyote_Veh",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Black_Empty",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Black_Patrol",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Black_Grenadier",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Black_TL",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Black_Veh",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Winter_Empty",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Winter_Patrol",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Winter_Grenadier",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Winter_TL",
"CUP_V_PMC_CIRAS_Winter_Veh",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_2",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_3",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_2",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_3",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_wdl_2",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Rig_wdl_3",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_wdl",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_wdl_2",
"CUP_V_I_RACS_Carrier_Vest_wdl_3",
"CUP_V_RUS_6B3_1",
"CUP_V_RUS_6B3_2",
"CUP_V_RUS_6B3_3",
"CUP_V_RUS_6B3_4",
"CUP_V_RUS_Smersh_1",
"CUP_V_RUS_Smersh_2",
"CUP_V_O_SLA_Carrier_Belt",
"CUP_V_O_SLA_Carrier_Belt02",
"CUP_V_O_SLA_Carrier_Belt03",
"CUP_V_O_SLA_Flak_Vest01",
"CUP_V_O_SLA_Flak_Vest02",
"CUP_V_O_SLA_Flak_Vest03",
"CUP_V_O_TK_CrewBelt",
"CUP_V_O_TK_OfficerBelt",
"CUP_V_O_TK_OfficerBelt2",
"CUP_V_O_TK_Vest_1",
"CUP_V_O_TK_Vest_2",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_SL",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_Medic",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_Rifleman",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_AT",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_MG",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_saw",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_tl",
"CUP_V_B_IOTV_gl",
"CUP_V_B_USArmy_PilotVest",
"CUP_V_B_RangerVest",
"CUP_V_B_Interceptor_Rifleman",
"CUP_V_B_MTV",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_Patrol",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_Pouches",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_noCB",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_Marksman",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_PistolBlack",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_LegPouch",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_MG",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_Mine",
"CUP_V_B_MTV_TL",
"CUP_V_B_PilotVest",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_TL",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_Officer",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_Medic",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_DA1",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_DA2",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_MG",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_Light",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_Scout",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_Scout2",
"CUP_V_B_RRV_Scout3",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Rifleman",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Empty",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Patrol",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_GL",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_MG",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_AR",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_AT",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Corpsman",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Crew",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_DMR",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Officer",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_RTO",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_SL",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_Scout",
"CUP_V_B_Eagle_SPC_TL",
"CUP_V_B_LHDVest_Blue",
"CUP_V_B_LHDVest_Brown",
"CUP_V_B_LHDVest_Green",
"CUP_V_B_LHDVest_Red",
"CUP_V_B_LHDVest_Violet",
"CUP_V_B_LHDVest_White",
"CUP_V_B_LHDVest_Yellow",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Empty",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Pilot",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Scout",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Crewman",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Soldier1",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Soldier2",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Grenadier",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Sapper",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Medic",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DDPM_Officer",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Empty",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Pilot",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Scout",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Crewman",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Soldier1",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Soldier2",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Grenadier",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Sapper",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Medic",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk2_DPM_Officer",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk4_MTP_Grenadier",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk4_MTP_MachineGunner",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk4_MTP_Rifleman",
"CUP_V_BAF_Osprey_Mk4_MTP_SquadLeader",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_Green",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_MNT",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_DST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_1_FST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_2_Green",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_2_MNT",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_2_DST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_2_FST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_3_Green",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_3_MNT",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_3_DST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_3_FST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_4_Green",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_4_MNT",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_4_DST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_4_FST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_5_Green",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_5_MNT",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_5_DST",
"CUP_V_CDF_6B3_5_FST",
"CUP_V_CDF_CrewBelt",
"CUP_V_CDF_OfficerBelt",
"CUP_V_CDF_OfficerBelt2",
"CUP_V_B_Delta_1",
"CUP_V_B_Delta_2",
"CUP_V_O_Ins_Carrier_Rig",
"CUP_V_O_Ins_Carrier_Rig_MG",
"CUP_V_O_Ins_Carrier_Rig_Com",
"CUP_V_O_Ins_Carrier_Rig_Light",
"CUP_V_I_Carrier_Belt",
"CUP_V_C_Police_Holster",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_01",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_02",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_03",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_04",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_05",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket1_06",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket2_01",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket2_02",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket2_03",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket2_04",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket2_05",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket2_06",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_01",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_02",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_03",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_04",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_05",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket3_06",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_01",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_02",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_03",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_04",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_05",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket4_06",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_01",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_02",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_03",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_04",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_05",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket5_06",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket6_01",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket6_02",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket6_03",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket6_04",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket6_05",
"CUP_V_OI_TKI_Jacket6_06",
"CUP_V_I_Guerilla_Jacket",

//// CUP Backpacks \\\\

"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote",
"CUP_B_USPack_Black",
"CUP_B_GER_Pack_Tropentarn",
"CUP_B_GER_Pack_Flecktarn",
"CUP_B_ACRPara_m95",
"CUP_B_ACRScout_m95",
"CUP_B_CivPack_WDL",
"CUP_B_RPGPack_Khaki",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Bedroll",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Coyote",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Black",
"CUP_B_MedicPack_ACU",
"CUP_B_UAVTerminal_Black",
"CUP_B_HikingPack_Civ",
"CUP_B_StaticX_cbr",
"CUP_B_StaticY_cbr",
"CUP_B_Bergen_BAF",
"CUP_B_USMC_AssaultPack",
"CUP_B_USMC_MOLLE",
"CUP_B_USMC_MOLLE_WDL",
"CUP_B_GER_Medic_Desert",
"CUP_B_GER_Medic_Tropentarn",
"CUP_B_GER_Medic_FLecktarn",
"CUP_B_TK_Medic_Desert",
"CUP_B_SLA_Medicbag",
"CUP_B_RUS_Backpack",
"CUP_B_DShkM_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_DShkM_TripodHigh_Bag",
"CUP_B_DShkM_TripodLow_Bag",
"CUP_B_Kord_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_Kord_Tripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_Metis_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_Metis_Tripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_AGS30_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_AGS30_Tripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_SPG9_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_SPG9_Tripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_Podnos_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_Podnos_Bipod_Bag",
"CUP_B_M2_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_M2_Tripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_M2_MiniTripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_Mk19_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_Mk19_Tripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_Tow_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_TOW_Tripod_Bag",
"CUP_B_M252_Gun_Bag",
"CUP_B_M252_Bipod_Bag",
"CUP_US_Backpack_EP1",
"CUP_CZ_Backpack_EP1",
"CUP_CZ_VestPouch_EP1",
"CUP_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1",
"CUP_TK_ALICE_Pack_EP1",
"CUP_US_Assault_Pack_EP1",
"CUP_US_Patrol_Pack_EP1",
"CUP_USBasicBag",
"CUP_US_UAV_Pack_EP1",
"CUP_B_ACRPara_m95_Ammo",
"CUP_B_ACRPara_m95_Specops",
"CUP_B_ACRPara_m95_AmmoMG",
"CUP_B_ACRScout_m95_Sa58",
"CUP_B_ACRScout_m95_M4",
"CUP_B_RPG_Backpack",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki_Explosives",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki_AmmoMG",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki_Ammo",
"CUP_B_AlicePack_Khaki_AmmoAK74",
"CUP_B_CivPack_WDL_Ammo",
"CUP_B_Backpack_SpecOps",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AmmoBearer",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_ATAssist",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AAAssist",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_Engineer",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AA",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AT",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_Medic",
"CUP_B_Backpack_SpecOps_Fleck",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AmmoBearer_Fleck",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_ATAssist_Fleck",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AAAssist_Fleck",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_Engineer_Fleck",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AA_Fleck",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_AT_Fleck",
"CUP_B_GER_Backpack_Medic_Fleck",
"CUP_I_HikingPack_RPK",
"CUP_I_HikingPack_PKM",
"CUP_I_HikingPack_Ammo",
"CUP_B_PMC_AlicePack_Exp",
"CUP_B_PMC_Backpack_Medic",
"CUP_B_PMC_AlicePack_PKM",
"CUP_B_PMC_AlicePack_XM8Auto",
"CUP_B_PMC_Backpack_KSVK",
"CUP_B_PMC_Backpack_GL",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_MG",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_AR",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_AT",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_Medic",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_ExpSpec",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_Engineer",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_Saboteur",
"CUP_B_RUS_Pack_Saboteur_Assault",
"CUP_B_SLA_Medicbag_green",
"CUP_B_TK_AssaultPack_Medic",
"CUP_B_TK_AlicePack_Khaki_Explosives",
"CUP_B_TK_CivPack_WDL_RPK",
"CUP_B_TK_CivPack_WDL_Ammo",
"CUP_B_TK_RPG_Backpack",
"CUP_B_TK_RPG_Backpack_Single",
"CUP_B_TK_AlicePack_Khaki_AmmoMG",
"CUP_B_TK_AlicePack_Khaki_Ammo",
"CUP_B_TIK_CivPack_WDL_Ammo",
"CUP_B_TKI_Backpack_RPG",
"CUP_B_TKG_Backpack_RPG",
"CUP_B_TKI_Backpack_Gunner_RPG",
"CUP_B_TKI_CivPack_WDL_RPK",
"CUP_B_TKI_CivPack_WDL_RPK_45",
"CUP_B_TKI_AlicePack_Khaki_AmmoAK74",
"CUP_B_TKG_AlicePack_Khaki_AmmoAK47",
"CUP_B_TKI_AlicePack_MG",
"CUP_B_TKI_AlicePack_Mechanic",
"CUP_B_TKI_AlicePack_Exp",
"CUP_B_USArmy_Medic",
"CUP_B_USArmy_AR",
"CUP_B_USArmy_MG",
"CUP_B_USArmy_MG_SpecOp",
"CUP_B_USArmy_AR_SpecOp",
"CUP_B_USArmy_MinePack",
"CUP_B_USArmy_EOD",
"CUP_B_USArmy_Engineer",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_Ammo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_AmmoSAW",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_AT",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_AT_1",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_Explosives",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_MG",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_Specops_UAV",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_Specops_M14",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ACU_Specops_JTAC",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Coyote_Ammo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Coyote_Specops",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Coyote_Specops_GL",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Coyote_Specops_M",
"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote_AmmoMG",
"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote_AT",
"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote_Specops",
"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote_Specops_TL",
"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote_Specops_Operator",
"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote_TL",
"CUP_B_USPack_Coyote_SL",
"CUP_B_USMC_AssaultPack_Medic",
"CUP_B_USMC_MOLLE_AR",
"CUP_B_USMC_MOLLE_MG",
"CUP_B_USMC_MOLLE_Exp",
"CUP_B_USMC_AssaultPack_SMAW",
"CUP_B_FR_MOLLE_Sab",
"CUP_B_FR_MOLLE_MG",
"CUP_T10_Parachute_backpack",
"CUP_C_EngineeringBag",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_RifleAmmo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ARAmmo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_MGAmmo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_ATAmmo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_HATAmmo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Special",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_FAC",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_HAAAmmo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_LRRAmmo",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Medic",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_Engineer",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_LAT",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_AR",
"CUP_B_AssaultPack_MG",
"CUP_B_CDF_MedicPack",
"CUP_B_CDF_RPG_Backpack",
"CUP_B_CDF_EngineerPack",
"CUP_B_CDF_MGPack",
"CUP_B_UN_MedicPack",
"CUP_B_UN_RPG_Backpack",
"CUP_B_UN_EngineerPack",
"CUP_B_UN_MGPack",
"CUP_B_UNO_AlicePack_Khaki_AmmoAK74",
"CUP_B_UN_AlicePack_Khaki_AmmoMG",
"CUP_B_INS_Backpack_Medic",
"CUP_B_INS_RPG_Backpack",
"CUP_B_INS_Backpack_AR",
"CUP_B_INS_Backpack_MG",
"CUP_B_INS_AlicePack_Exp",
"CUP_B_INS_AlicePack_Mines",
"CUP_B_INS_AlicePack_Engineer",
"CUP_B_INS_AlicePack_Ammo",

//// CUP Uniforms \\\\

"CUP_U_B_GER_Tropentarn_1",
"CUP_U_B_GER_Tropentarn_2",
"CUP_U_B_GER_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_B_GER_Flecktarn_1",
"CUP_U_B_GER_Flecktarn_2",
"CUP_U_B_GER_Fleck_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn",
"CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn2",
"CUP_U_I_GUE_Woodland1",
"CUP_U_I_GUE_Flecktarn3",
"CUP_U_I_Ghillie_Top",
"CUP_U_I_Pilot_01",
"CUP_U_I_Leader_01",
"CUP_U_I_Worker_02",
"CUP_U_I_Woodlander_01",
"CUP_U_I_Woodlander_02",
"CUP_U_I_Woodlander_03",
"CUP_U_I_Villager_03",
"CUP_U_I_Villager_04",
"CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_01",
"CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_02",
"CUP_U_I_GUE_Anorak_03",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_1",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_2",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_3",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_4",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_5",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_6",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_7",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_8",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_9",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_10",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_11",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_12",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_13",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_14",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_15",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_16",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_17",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_18",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_19",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_20",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_21",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_22",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_23",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_24",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_25",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_26",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_27",
"CUP_I_B_PMC_Unit_28",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_Desert_1",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_Desert_2",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_PilotOverall",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_Urban_1",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_Urban_2",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_WDL_1",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_WDL_2",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_mech_1",
"CUP_U_I_RACS_mech_2",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Flora_1",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_EMR_1",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Flora_2",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_EMR_2",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Flora_1_VDV",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_EMR_1_VDV",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Flora_2_VDV",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_EMR_2_VDV",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Commander",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Partizan",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Partizan_A",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Gorka_Green",
"CUP_U_O_RUS_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_Officer",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_MixedCamo",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_Green",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_Urban",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_Desert",
"CUP_U_O_Partisan_TTsKO",
"CUP_U_O_Partisan_TTsKO_Mixed",
"CUP_U_O_Partisan_VSR_Mixed1",
"CUP_U_O_Partisan_VSR_Mixed2",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_Overalls_Pilot",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_Overalls_Tank",
"CUP_U_O_SLA_Officer_Suit",
"CUP_U_O_TK_Officer",
"CUP_U_O_TK_MixedCamo",
"CUP_U_O_TK_Green",
"CUP_U_O_TK_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_O_TK_Ghillie_Top",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_01",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_02",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_03",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_04",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_05",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_06",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_07",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Partug_08",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Jeans_01",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Jeans_02",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Jeans_03",
"CUP_O_TKI_Khet_Jeans_04",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_01",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_02",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_03",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_04",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_05",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_06",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_07",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Partug_08",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Jeans_01",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Jeans_02",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Jeans_03",
"CUP_I_TKG_Khet_Jeans_04",
"CUP_U_B_USA06_Officer_m81",
"CUP_U_B_USArmy_TwoKnee",
"CUP_U_B_USArmy_UBACS",
"CUP_U_B_USArmy_Soft",
"CUP_U_B_USArmy_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_B_USArmy_PilotOverall",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_Officer",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_MARPAT_WDL_Sleeves",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_MARPAT_WDL_RolledUp",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_MARPAT_WDL_Kneepad",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_MARPAT_WDL_TwoKneepads",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_PilotOverall",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_MARPAT_WDL_RollUpKneepad",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_Ghillie_WDL",
"CUP_U_B_FR_SpecOps",
"CUP_U_B_FR_Scout",
"CUP_U_B_FR_Officer",
"CUP_U_B_FR_Corpsman",
"CUP_U_B_FR_DirAction",
"CUP_U_B_FR_DirAction2",
"CUP_U_B_FR_Light",
"CUP_U_B_FR_Scout1",
"CUP_U_B_FR_Scout2",
"CUP_U_B_FR_Scout3",
"CUP_B_USMC_Navy_Blue",
"CUP_B_USMC_Navy_Brown",
"CUP_B_USMC_Navy_Green",
"CUP_B_USMC_Navy_Red",
"CUP_B_USMC_Navy_Violet",
"CUP_B_USMC_Navy_White",
"CUP_B_USMC_Navy_Yellow",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG1_WMARPAT",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG1_DMARPAT",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG2_WMARPAT",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG2_DMARPAT",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG3_WMARPAT",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG3_DMARPAT",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG4_WMARPAT",
"CUP_U_B_USMC_FROG4_DMARPAT",
"CUP_U_C_Pilot_01",
"CUP_U_C_Citizen_01",
"CUP_U_C_Citizen_02",
"CUP_U_C_Citizen_03",
"CUP_U_C_Citizen_04",
"CUP_U_C_Worker_01",
"CUP_U_C_Worker_02",
"CUP_U_C_Worker_03",
"CUP_U_C_Worker_04",
"CUP_U_C_Profiteer_01",
"CUP_U_C_Profiteer_02",
"CUP_U_C_Profiteer_03",
"CUP_U_C_Profiteer_04",
"CUP_U_C_Woodlander_01",
"CUP_U_C_Woodlander_02",
"CUP_U_C_Woodlander_03",
"CUP_U_C_Woodlander_04",
"CUP_U_C_Villager_01",
"CUP_U_C_Villager_02",
"CUP_U_C_Villager_03",
"CUP_U_C_Villager_04",
"CUP_U_C_Priest_01",
"CUP_U_C_Policeman_01",
"CUP_U_C_Suit_01",
"CUP_U_C_Suit_02",
"CUP_U_C_Labcoat_01",
"CUP_U_C_Labcoat_02",
"CUP_U_C_Labcoat_03",
"CUP_U_C_Rocker_01",
"CUP_U_C_Rocker_02",
"CUP_U_C_Rocker_03",
"CUP_U_C_Rocker_04",
"CUP_U_C_Mechanic_01",
"CUP_U_C_Mechanic_02",
"CUP_U_C_Mechanic_03",
"CUP_U_C_Fireman_01",
"CUP_U_C_Rescuer_01",
"CUP_U_B_CZ_WDL_TShirt",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DDPM_S1_RolledUp",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DDPM_S2_UnRolled",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DDPM_Tshirt",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DPM_S1_RolledUp",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DPM_S2_UnRolled",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DPM_Tshirt",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_S1_RolledUp",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_S2_UnRolled",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_Tshirt",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DPM_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_DDPM_Ghillie",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_S3_RolledUp",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_S4_UnRolled",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_S5_UnRolled",
"CUP_U_B_BAF_MTP_S6_UnRolled",
"CUP_U_B_CDF_MNT_1",
"CUP_U_B_CDF_MNT_2",
"CUP_U_B_CDF_DST_1",
"CUP_U_B_CDF_DST_2",
"CUP_U_B_CDF_FST_1",
"CUP_U_B_CDF_FST_2",
"CUP_U_I_UNO_MNT_1",
"CUP_U_I_UNO_MNT_2",
"CUP_U_I_UNO_DST_1",
"CUP_U_I_UNO_DST_2",
"CUP_U_I_UNO_FST_1",
"CUP_U_I_UNO_FST_2",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Bardak",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Commander",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Lopotev",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_01",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_02",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_03",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_04",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_05",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_06",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_07",
"CUP_U_O_CHDKZ_Kam_08",
"CUP_U_O_Pilot_01",
"CUP_U_O_Worker_02",
"CUP_U_O_Woodlander_01",
"CUP_U_O_Woodlander_02",
"CUP_U_O_Woodlander_03",
"CUP_U_O_Villager_03",
"CUP_U_O_Villager_04",
"U_O_officer_noInsignia_hex_F",

//// CUP Weapons \\\\

"CUP_AA12_PMC",
"CUP_AK_74",
"CUP_AK_107",
"CUP_AKS_74",
"CUP_AKS_74_U",
"CUP_AK_74_GL",
"CUP_AK_47_M",
"CUP_AK_47_S",
"CUP_AKS_GOLD",
"CUP_RPK_74",
"CUP_bizon",
"CUP_Colt1911",
"CUP_CZ_75_D_COMPACT",
"CUP_CZ805_A2_ACR",
"CUP_FN_FAL",
"CUP_G36a",
"CUP_G36A_camo",
"CUP_G36K",
"CUP_G36K_camo",
"CUP_G36C",
"CUP_G36C_camo",
"CUP_MG36",
"CUP_MG36_camo",
"CUP_M32_EP1",
"CUP_M79_EP1",
"CUP_Mk13_EP1",
"CUP_huntingrifle",
"CUP_Igla",
"CUP_Javelin",
"CUP_BAF_L7A2_GPMG",
"CUP_LeeEnfield",
"CUP_M9",
"CUP_M16A2",
"CUP_M16A2GL",
"CUP_M16A4_GL",
"CUP_M4A1",
"CUP_M4A1_camo",
"CUP_M40A3",
"CUP_M47Launcher_EP1",
"CUP_M136",
"CUP_M240",
"CUP_M249",
"CUP_M1014",
"CUP_Makarov",
"CUP_MetisLauncher",
"CUP_UZI_EP1",
"CUP_MP5SD",
"CUP_MP5A5",
"CUP_BAF_NLAW_Launcher",
"CUP_PK",
"CUP_Revolver_EP1",
"CUP_Revolver_gold_EP1",
"CUP_RPG7V",
"CUP_RPG18",
"CUP_Sa58P_EP1",
"CUP_Sa58V_EP1",
"CUP_Saiga12K",
"CUP_SCAR_L_CQC",
"CUP_Evo_ACR",
"CUP_Stinger",
"CUP_Strela",
"CUP_UK59_ACR",
"CUP_m8_carbine",
"CUP_m8_carbine_pmc",
"CUP_m8_carbineGL",
"CUP_m8_compact",
"CUP_m8_SAW",
"CUP_m8_sharpshooter",
"CUP_Sa61_EP1",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_FG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_SFG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_EGLM",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_FG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_SFG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_EGLM",
"CUP_arifle_Mk20",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_FG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_SFG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_EGLM_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_FG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_SFG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_EGLM_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_SV_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_FG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_SFG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_EGLM_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_FG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_SFG_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_EGLM_woodland",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_FG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_SFG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_EGLM_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_FG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_SFG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_EGLM_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_SV_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_Black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_FG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_SFG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_CQC_EGLM_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_FG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_SFG_black",
"CUP_arifle_Mk17_STD_EGLM_black",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_XM8",
"CUP_arifle_XM8_Carbine",
"CUP_arifle_XM8_Carbine_GL",
"CUP_arifle_xm8_sharpshooter",
"CUP_arifle_xm8_SAW",
"CUP_arifle_XM8_Compact",
"CUP_arifle_XM8_Compact_Rail",
"CUP_arifle_XM8_Railed",
"CUP_arifle_XM8_Carbine_FG",
"CUP_launch_RPG7V",
"CUP_arifle_G36A",
"CUP_arifle_G36A_camo",
"CUP_arifle_G36K",
"CUP_arifle_G36K_camo",
"CUP_arifle_G36C",
"CUP_arifle_G36C_camo",
"CUP_arifle_MG36",
"CUP_arifle_MG36_camo",
"CUP_lmg_L110A1",
"CUP_srifle_L129A1",
"CUP_srifle_L129A1_HG",
"CUP_l85a2",
"CUP_l85a2_ris",
"CUP_l85a2_ris_ng",
"CUP_l85a2_ugl",
"CUP_arifle_L85A2",
"CUP_arifle_L85A2_G",
"CUP_arifle_L85A2_NG",
"CUP_arifle_L85A2_GL",
"CUP_arifle_L86A2",
"CUP_sgun_M1014",
"CUP_srifle_M110",
"CUP_srifle_M14",
"CUP_arifle_M16A2",
"CUP_arifle_M16A2_GL",
"CUP_arifle_M16A4_GL",
"CUP_arifle_M4A1_BUIS_GL",
"CUP_arifle_M4A1_BUIS_camo_GL",
"CUP_arifle_M4A1_BUIS_desert_GL",
"CUP_arifle_M4A1",
"CUP_arifle_M4A1_camo",
"CUP_arifle_M4A1_black",
"CUP_arifle_M4A1_desert",
"CUP_arifle_M4A3_desert",
"CUP_srifle_Mk12SPR",
"CUP_lmg_M240",
"CUP_lmg_L7A2",
"CUP_lmg_minimipara",
"CUP_lmg_minimi",
"CUP_lmg_m249_para",
"CUP_lmg_m249_para_gl",
"CUP_lmg_M249_E2",
"CUP_lmg_minimi_railed",
"CUP_lmg_m249_pip1",
"CUP_lmg_M249",
"CUP_lmg_m249_pip2",
"CUP_lmg_m249_pip3",
"CUP_lmg_m249_pip4",
"CUP_lmg_m249_SQuantoon",
"CUP_lmg_M60E4",
"CUP_lmg_Mk48_des",
"CUP_lmg_Mk48_wdl",
"CUP_lmg_PKM",
"CUP_lmg_Pecheneg",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58P",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58P_v2",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58P_des",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58V",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58V_camo",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS1",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS2_gl",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS1_des",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS2",
"CUP_arifle_Sa58RIS2_camo",
"CUP_hgun_SA61",
"CUP_smg_SA61",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_FG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_SFG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_CQC_EGLM",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_FG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_SFG",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_STD_EGLM",
"CUP_arifle_Mk16_SV",
"CUP_srifle_AWM_des",
"CUP_srifle_AWM_wdl",
"CUP_srifle_G22_des",
"CUP_srifle_G22_wdl",
"CUP_smg_bizon",
"CUP_hgun_Colt1911",
"CUP_arifle_CZ805_A2",
"CUP_arifle_CZ805_A1",
"CUP_arifle_CZ805_GL",
"CUP_arifle_CZ805_B_GL",
"CUP_arifle_CZ805_B",
"CUP_smg_EVO",
"CUP_arifle_FNFAL",
"CUP_arifle_FNFAL5061",
"CUP_arifle_FNFAL5062",
"CUP_arifle_FNFAL_OSW",
"CUP_arifle_FNFAL_railed",
"CUP_arifle_AK47",
"CUP_arifle_AK74",
"CUP_arifle_AK74M",
"CUP_arifle_AK74M_GL",
"CUP_arifle_AK107",
"CUP_arifle_AK107_GL",
"CUP_arifle_AKS74",
"CUP_arifle_AKS74U",
"CUP_arifle_AK74_GL",
"CUP_arifle_AKM",
"CUP_arifle_AKS",
"CUP_arifle_AKS_Gold",
"CUP_arifle_RPK74",
"CUP_arifle_RPK74_45",
"CUP_arifle_RPK74M",
"CUP_srifle_AS50",
"CUP_hgun_MicroUzi",
"CUP_smg_MP5SD6",
"CUP_smg_MP5A5",
"CUP_hgun_PB6P9",
"CUP_hgun_TaurusTracker455",
"CUP_hgun_TaurusTracker455_gold",
"CUP_sgun_Saiga12K",
"CUP_hgun_BallisticShield_Armed",
"CUP_srifle_SVD",
"CUP_srifle_SVD_des",
"CUP_SVD_camo_g",
"CUP_SVD_camo_g_half",
"CUP_SVD_camo_d",
"CUP_SVD_camo_d_half",
"CUP_lmg_UK59",
"CUP_srifle_VSSVintorez",
"CUP_launch_Javelin",
"CUP_srifle_LeeEnfield",
"CUP_srifle_LeeEnfield_rail",
"CUP_launch_M136",
"CUP_srifle_M14_DMR",
"CUP_srifle_DMR",
"CUP_srifle_M24_des",
"CUP_srifle_M24_wdl",
"CUP_srifle_M40A3",
"CUP_launch_M47",
"CUP_launch_MAAWS",
"CUP_launch_Metis",
"CUP_launch_NLAW",
"CUP_hgun_Phantom",
"CUP_launch_RPG18",
"CUP_launch_Mk153Mod0",
"CUP_launch_FIM92Stinger",
"CUP_launch_9K32Strela",
"CUP_sgun_AA12",
"CUP_hgun_Glock17",
"CUP_hgun_Glock17_blk",
"CUP_hgun_Glock17_tan",
"CUP_glaunch_M32",
"CUP_glaunch_M79",
"CUP_glaunch_Mk13",
"CUP_glaunch_6G30",
"CUP_srifle_ksvk",
"CUP_hgun_M9",
"CUP_hgun_Makarov",
"CUP_launch_M72A6",
"CUP_launch_M72A6_Special",
"CUP_hgun_Compact",
"CUP_srifle_CZ750",
"CUP_hgun_Duty",
"CUP_srifle_CZ550",
"CUP_srifle_CZ550_rail",
"CUP_launch_Igla",

//// CUP Ammo \\\\

"CUP_30Rnd_545x39_AK_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_TE1_Green_Tracer_545x39_AK_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_545x39_AK_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_TE1_White_Tracer_545x39_AK_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_TE1_Yellow_Tracer_545x39_AK_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_Subsonic_545x39_AK_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_762x39_AK47_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_Sa58_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_Sa58_M_TracerG",
"CUP_30Rnd_Sa58_M_TracerR",
"CUP_30Rnd_Sa58_M_TracerY",
"CUP_10x_303_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",
"CUP_20Rnd_556x45_Stanag",
"CUP_30Rnd_556x45_G36",
"CUP_30Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_556x45_G36",
"CUP_30Rnd_TE1_Green_Tracer_556x45_G36",
"CUP_30Rnd_TE1_Yellow_Tracer_556x45_G36",
"CUP_100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_556x45_BetaCMag",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE1_Green_Tracer_556x45_BetaCMag",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE1_Yellow_Tracer_556x45_BetaCMag",
"CUP_20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL_M",
"CUP_20Rnd_762x51_L129_M",
"CUP_20Rnd_762x51_B_SCAR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Yellow_Tracer_762x51_SCAR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_762x51_SCAR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Green_Tracer_762x51_SCAR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_White_Tracer_762x51_SCAR",
"CUP_20Rnd_762x51_CZ805B",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Yellow_Tracer_762x51_CZ805B",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_762x51_CZ805B",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Green_Tracer_762x51_CZ805B",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_White_Tracer_762x51_CZ805B",
"CUP_75Rnd_TE4_LRT4_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK_M",
"CUP_45Rnd_TE4_LRT4_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK_M",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_LRT4_White_Tracer_762x51_Belt_M",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_LRT4_Red_Tracer_762x51_Belt_M",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_LRT4_White_Tracer_762x51_Belt_M",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_LRT4_Red_Tracer_762x51_Belt_M",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE1_LRT4_Red_Tracer_762x51_Belt_M",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_LRT4_Green_Tracer_762x51_Belt_M",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_LRT4_Yellow_Tracer_762x51_Belt_M",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_LRT4_762x54_PK_Tracer_Green_M",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_LRT4_762x54_PK_Tracer_Red_M",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_LRT4_762x54_PK_Tracer_Yellow_M",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_Green_Tracer_556x45_M249",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_Red_Tracer_556x45_M249",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_Yellow_Tracer_556x45_M249",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_556x45_M249",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_Green_Tracer_556x45_M249",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_Red_Tracer_556x45_M249",
"CUP_100Rnd_TE4_Yellow_Tracer_556x45_M249",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_Green_Tracer_556x45_L110A1",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_Red_Tracer_556x45_L110A1",
"CUP_200Rnd_TE4_Yellow_Tracer_556x45_L110A1",
"CUP_50Rnd_UK59_762x54R_Tracer",
"CUP_1Rnd_HE_GP25_M",
"CUP_FlareWhite_GP25_M",
"CUP_FlareGreen_GP25_M",
"CUP_FlareRed_GP25_M",
"CUP_FlareYellow_GP25_M",
"CUP_IlumFlareWhite_GP25_M",
"CUP_IlumFlareRed_GP25_M",
"CUP_IlumFlareGreen_GP25_M",
"CUP_1Rnd_SMOKE_GP25_M",
"CUP_1Rnd_SmokeRed_GP25_M",
"CUP_1Rnd_SmokeGreen_GP25_M",
"CUP_1Rnd_SmokeYellow_GP25_M",
"CUP_1Rnd_HE_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_HEDP_M203",
"CUP_FlareWhite_M203",
"CUP_FlareGreen_M203",
"CUP_FlareRed_M203",
"CUP_FlareYellow_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_StarFlare_White_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_StarFlare_Red_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_StarFlare_Green_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_StarCluster_White_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_StarCluster_Red_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_StarCluster_Green_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_Smoke_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_SmokeRed_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_SmokeGreen_M203",
"CUP_1Rnd_SmokeYellow_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_HE_GP25_M",
"CUP_6Rnd_HE_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_FlareWhite_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_FlareGreen_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_FlareRed_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_FlareYellow_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_Smoke_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_SmokeRed_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_SmokeGreen_M203",
"CUP_6Rnd_SmokeYellow_M203",
"CUP_64Rnd_9x19_Bizon_M",
"CUP_64Rnd_Green_Tracer_9x19_Bizon_M",
"CUP_64Rnd_Red_Tracer_9x19_Bizon_M",
"CUP_64Rnd_White_Tracer_9x19_Bizon_M",
"CUP_64Rnd_Yellow_Tracer_9x19_Bizon_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_9x19_MP5",
"CUP_10Rnd_B_765x17_Ball_M",
"CUP_20Rnd_B_765x17_Ball_M",
"CUP_30Rnd_9x19_EVO",
"CUP_30Rnd_9x19_UZI",
"CUP_5Rnd_127x108_KSVK_M",
"CUP_10Rnd_762x54_SVD_M",
"CUP_10Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS_M",
"CUP_20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS_M",
"CUP_5Rnd_127x99_as50_M",
"CUP_20Rnd_762x51_DMR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Yellow_Tracer_762x51_DMR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_762x51_DMR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Green_Tracer_762x51_DMR",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_White_Tracer_762x51_DMR",
"CUP_5Rnd_762x51_M24",
"CUP_20Rnd_762x51_B_M110",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Yellow_Tracer_762x51_M110",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Red_Tracer_762x51_M110",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_Green_Tracer_762x51_M110",
"CUP_20Rnd_TE1_White_Tracer_762x51_M110",
"CUP_10Rnd_127x99_M107",
"CUP_10Rnd_762x51_CZ750",
"CUP_10Rnd_762x51_CZ750_Tracer",
"CUP_5Rnd_86x70_L115A1",
"CUP_5Rnd_762x67_G22",
"CUP_5x_22_LR_17_HMR_M",
"CUP_8Rnd_B_Saiga12_74Slug_M",
"CUP_8Rnd_B_Saiga12_74Pellets_M",
"CUP_20Rnd_B_AA12_Pellets",
"CUP_20Rnd_B_AA12_74Slug",
"CUP_20Rnd_B_AA12_HE",
"CUP_8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug",
"CUP_8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Pellets",
"CUP_8Rnd_9x18_Makarov_M",
"CUP_8Rnd_9x18_MakarovSD_M",
"CUP_6Rnd_45ACP_M",
"CUP_17Rnd_9x19_glock17",
"CUP_7Rnd_45ACP_1911",
"CUP_10Rnd_9x19_Compact",
"CUP_18Rnd_9x19_Phantom",
"CUP_15Rnd_9x19_M9",
"CUP_6Rnd_HE_M203_heli",
"CUP_Strela_2_M",
"CUP_Igla_M",
"CUP_2Rnd_Igla_M",
"CUP_4Rnd_Igla_M",
"CUP_1Rnd_RBS70_M",
"CUP_Stinger_M",
"CUP_4Rnd_Stinger_M",
"CUP_8Rnd_Stinger_M",
"CUP_Javelin_M",
"CUP_M136_M",
"CUP_Dragon_EP1_M",
"CUP_MAAWS_HEDP_M",
"CUP_MAAWS_HEAT_M",
"CUP_AT13_M",
"CUP_NLAW_M",
"CUP_RPG18_M",
"CUP_PG7V_M",
"CUP_PG7VM_M",
"CUP_PG7VL_M",
"CUP_PG7VR_M",
"CUP_TBG7V_M",
"CUP_OG7_M",
"CUP_SMAW_HEDP_M",
"CUP_SMAW_HEAA_M",
"CUP_M72A6_M",
"CUP_SMAW_Spotting",

//// CUP Muzzles Scopes & Bipods \\\\

"CUP_acc_rpg7_zero_50",
"CUP_acc_rpg7_zero_100",
"CUP_acc_rpg7_zero_150",
"CUP_acc_rpg7_zero_200",
"CUP_acc_rpg7_zero_300",
"CUP_acc_rpg7_zero_400",
"CUP_acc_rpg7_zero_500",
"CUP_optic_PGO7V",
"CUP_optic_PGO7V2",
"CUP_optic_PGO7V3",
"CUP_optic_NSPU_RPG",
"CUP_optic_SB_3_12x50_PMII",
"CUP_optic_AN_PAS_13c2",
"CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4",
"CUP_optic_HoloBlack",
"CUP_optic_HoloWdl",
"CUP_optic_HoloDesert",
"CUP_optic_Eotech533",
"CUP_optic_Eotech533Grey",
"CUP_optic_CompM4",
"CUP_optic_SUSAT",
"CUP_optic_ACOG",
"CUP_optic_CWS",
"CUP_optic_Leupold_VX3",
"CUP_optic_AN_PVS_10",
"CUP_optic_CompM2_Black",
"CUP_optic_CompM2_Woodland",
"CUP_optic_CompM2_Woodland2",
"CUP_optic_CompM2_Desert",
"CUP_optic_RCO",
"CUP_optic_RCO_desert",
"CUP_optic_LeupoldM3LR",
"CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4_10x40_LRT_Desert",
"CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4_10x40_LRT_Woodland",
"CUP_optic_ElcanM145",
"CUP_optic_AN_PAS_13c1",
"CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4_CQ_T",
"CUP_optic_ELCAN_SpecterDR",
"CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4_MRT_tan",
"CUP_optic_SB_11_4x20_PM",
"CUP_optic_ZDDot",
"CUP_optic_MRad",
"CUP_optic_TrijiconRx01_desert",
"CUP_optic_TrijiconRx01_black",
"CUP_optic_AN_PVS_4",
"CUP_optic_Elcan",
"CUP_optic_Elcan_reflex",
"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_15",
"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_2",
"CUP_acc_Flashlight",
"CUP_acc_Flashlight_wdl",
"CUP_acc_Flashlight_desert",
"CUP_acc_XM8_light_module",
"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_2_camo",
"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_2_desert",
"CUP_acc_ANPEQ_2_grey",
"CUP_acc_CZ_M3X",
"CUP_acc_LLM",
"CUP_muzzleFlash2SCAR_L",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_SCAR_L",
"CUP_muzzle_mfsup_SCAR_L",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_SCAR_H",
"CUP_muzzle_mfsup_SCAR_H",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_L85",
"CUP_acc_sffh",
"CUP_acc_bfa",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_M16_camo",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_M16",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_Mk12",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_M14",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_M110",
"CUP_optic_MAAWS_Scope",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_MicroUzi",
"CUP_bipod_Harris_1A2_L",
"CUP_bipod_VLTOR_Modpod",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_AWM",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_G36_black",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_G36_desert",
"CUP_muzzle_snds_M9",
"CUP_optic_PSO_1",
"CUP_optic_PSO_3",
"CUP_optic_Kobra",
"CUP_optic_GOSHAWK",
"CUP_optic_NSPU",
"CUP_optic_PechenegScope",
"CUP_muzzle_PBS4",
"CUP_muzzle_PB6P9",
"CUP_muzzle_Bizon",
"CUP_optic_SMAW_Scope",
"CUP_acc_Glock17_Flashlight",

//// CUP Grenades & Mines \\\\

"CUP_HandGrenade_M67",
"CUP_HandGrenade_L109A1_HE",
"CUP_HandGrenade_L109A2_HE",
"CUP_HandGrenade_RGD5",
"CUP_HandGrenade_RGO",
"CUP_TimeBomb_M",
"CUP_Mine_M",
"CUP_MineE_M",
"CUP_PipeBomb_M",
"CUP_IED_V1_M",
"CUP_IED_V2_M",
"CUP_IED_V3_M",
"CUP_IED_V4_M",

//// CUP Accessories \\\\

"CUP_Binocular_Vector",  //Normal Binoculars
"CUP_Vector21Nite",         //NVG Binoculars
"CUP_Laserdesignator",
"CUP_LRTV",
"CUP_LRTV_ACR",
"CUP_SOFLAM",
"CUP_NVG_PVS7",          //NVG For Helmets With Special Attachement
"CUP_NVG_HMNVS",
"CUP_NVG_PVS14",
"CUP_item_Money",
"CUP_item_Kostey_photos",
"CUP_item_Kostey_map_case",
"CUP_item_Kostey_notebook",
"CUP_item_CDF_dogtags",
"CUP_item_Moscow_Bombing_File",
"CUP_item_Cobalt_File",
"CUP_Mxx_camo",            //Rifle Camo
"CUP_Mxx_camo_half",    //Rifle Camo

//// CUP Vehicles \\\\

//// Cars & Buses \\\\

"CUP_C_Ikarus_TKC",
"CUP_C_Ikarus_Chernarus",
"CUP_C_Lada_White_CIV",
"CUP_C_Lada_Red_CIV",
"CUP_C_Lada_GreenTK_CIV",
"CUP_C_Lada_TK2_CIV",
"CUP_LADA_LM_CIV",
"CUP_C_S1203_CIV",
"CUP_C_S1203_Ambulance_CIV",
"CUP_B_S1203_Ambulance_CDF",
"CUP_C_S1203_Militia_CIV",
"CUP_C_Volha_Gray_TKCIV",
"CUP_C_Volha_Blue_TKCIV",
"CUP_C_Volha_Limo_TKCIV",
"CUP_O_Volha_SLA",
"CUP_C_Octavia_CIV",
"CUP_C_Skoda_White_CIV",
"CUP_C_Skoda_Red_CIV",
"CUP_C_Skoda_Blue_CIV",
"CUP_C_Skoda_Green_CIV",
"CUP_C_Golf4_red_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_black_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_yellow_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_blue_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_white_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_green_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_random_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_whiteblood_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_camo_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_camodigital_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_camodark_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_reptile_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_kitty_Civ",
"CUP_C_Golf4_crowe_Civ",
"CUP_C_SUV_TK",
"CUP_C_SUV_CIV",
"CUP_O_SUV_TKA",
"CUP_I_SUV_UNO",
"CUP_I_SUV_ION",
"CUP_I_SUV_Armored_ION",
"CUP_O_Datsun_PK",
"CUP_O_Datsun_PK_Random",
"CUP_I_Datsun_PK",
"CUP_I_Datsun_PK_Random",
"CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK",
"CUP_I_Datsun_PK_TK_Random",
"CUP_C_Datsun",
"CUP_C_Datsun_4seat",
"CUP_O_Datsun_4seat",
"CUP_I_Datsun_4seat",
"CUP_I_Datsun_4seat_TK",
"CUP_C_Datsun_Plain",
"CUP_C_Datsun_Covered",
"CUP_C_Datsun_Tubeframe",
"CUP_B_TowingTractor_USMC",

//// Motorbikes \\\\

"CUP_B_M1030_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1030",
"CUP_M1030",
"CUP_C_TT650_CIV",
"CUP_C_TT650_RU",
"CUP_C_TT650_TK_CIV",
"CUP_I_TT650_NAPA",
"CUP_O_TT650_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_TT650_TKA",

//// Boats \\\\

"CUP_O_PBX_RU",
"CUP_O_PBX_SLA",
"CUP_C_PBX_CIV",
"CUP_C_Fishing_Boat_Chernarus",
"CUP_B_Frigate_ANZAC",
"CUP_B_RHIB_USMC",
"CUP_B_RHIB2Turret_USMC",
"CUP_I_RHIB_RACS",
"CUP_I_RHIB2Turret_RACS",
"CUP_B_Seafox_USMC",
"CUP_B_Seafox_USV_USMC",
"CUP_B_Zodiac_USMC",
"CUP_C_Zodiac_CIV",

//// Trucks & Jeeps \\\\

"CUP_B_Dingo_CZ_Wdl",
"CUP_B_Dingo_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GL_CZ_Wdl",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GL_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GER_Wdl",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GER_Des",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GL_GER_Wdl",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GL_GER_Des",
"CUP_B_Dingo_Wdl",
"CUP_B_Dingo_Des",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GL_Wdl",
"CUP_B_Dingo_GL_Des",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USMC",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USMC",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USMC",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_TOW_USMC",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_M1114_USMC",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Avenger_USMC",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USMC",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_TOW_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Avenger_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Transport_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Terminal_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_SOV_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_SOV_M2_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_M2_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_MK19_USA",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Unarmed_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_MK19_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_TOW_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Avenger_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Transport_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Terminal_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_SOV_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_SOV_M2_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_M2_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Crows_MK19_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_ACR",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_DSHKM_GPK_ACR",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_AGS_GPK_ACR",
"CUP_B_HMMWV_Ambulance_ACR",
"CUP_B_BAF_Coyote_L2A1_D",
"CUP_B_BAF_Coyote_GMG_D",
"CUP_B_BAF_Coyote_GMG_W",
"CUP_B_BAF_Coyote_L2A1_W",
"CUP_B_Mastiff_HMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Mastiff_HMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Mastiff_GMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Mastiff_GMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Mastiff_LMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Mastiff_LMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Ridgback_HMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Ridgback_HMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Ridgback_GMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Ridgback_GMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Ridgback_LMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Ridgback_LMG_GB_W",
"CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D",
"CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D",
"CUP_BAF_Jackal2_GMG_W",
"CUP_BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_W",
"CUP_B_Jackal2_GMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Jackal2_GMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Jackal2_L2A1_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Jackal2_L2A1_GB_W",
"CUP_C_LR_Transport_CTK",
"CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Transport_CZ_D",
"CUP_B_LR_MG_CZ_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_CZ_D",
"CUP_B_LR_Special_CZ_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Special_Des_CZ_D",
"CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Transport_GB_D",
"CUP_B_LR_MG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_LR_MG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Ambulance_GB_D",
"CUP_B_LR_Special_M2_GB_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Special_M2_GB_D",
"CUP_B_LR_Special_GMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_LR_Special_GMG_GB_D",
"CUP_I_LR_Transport_AAF",
"CUP_I_LR_MG_AAF",
"CUP_I_LR_Ambulance_AAF",
"CUP_I_LR_Transport_RACS",
"CUP_I_LR_MG_RACS",
"CUP_I_LR_Ambulance_RACS",
"CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKA",
"CUP_O_LR_MG_TKA",
"CUP_O_LR_Ambulance_TKA",
"CUP_O_LR_SPG9_TKA",
"CUP_O_LR_Transport_TKM",
"CUP_O_LR_MG_TKM",
"CUP_O_LR_SPG9_TKM",
"CUP_B_Wolfhound_HMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Wolfhound_HMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Wolfhound_GMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Wolfhound_GMG_GB_W",
"CUP_B_Wolfhound_LMG_GB_D",
"CUP_B_Wolfhound_LMG_GB_W",                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
"CUP_B_T810_Armed_CZ_WDL",
"CUP_B_T810_Unarmed_CZ_WDL",
"CUP_B_T810_Refuel_CZ_WDL",
"CUP_B_T810_Reammo_CZ_WDL",
"CUP_B_T810_Repair_CZ_WDL",
"CUP_B_T810_Armed_CZ_DES",
"CUP_B_T810_Unarmed_CZ_DES",
"CUP_B_T810_Refuel_CZ_DES",
"CUP_B_T810_Reammo_CZ_DES",
"CUP_B_T810_Repair_CZ_DES",
"CUP_B_MTVR_USA",
"CUP_B_MTVR_Ammo_USA",
"CUP_B_MTVR_Refuel_USA",
"CUP_B_MTVR_Repair_USA",
"CUP_B_MTVR_USMC",
"CUP_B_MTVR_Ammo_USMC",
"CUP_B_MTVR_Refuel_USMC",
"CUP_B_MTVR_Repair_USMC",
"CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_CDF",
"CUP_B_UAZ_Open_CDF",
"CUP_B_UAZ_MG_CDF",
"CUP_B_UAZ_AGS30_CDF",
"CUP_B_UAZ_SPG9_CDF",
"CUP_B_UAZ_METIS_CDF",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Open_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_UAZ_MG_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_UAZ_SPG9_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_UAZ_METIS_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_SLA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Militia_SLA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Open_SLA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_MG_SLA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_SLA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_SPG9_SLA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_METIS_SLA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_CSAT",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Militia_CSAT",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Open_CSAT",
"CUP_O_UAZ_MG_CSAT",
"CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_CSAT",
"CUP_O_UAZ_SPG9_CSAT",
"CUP_O_UAZ_METIS_CSAT",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_RU",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Open_RU",
"CUP_O_UAZ_MG_RU",
"CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_RU",
"CUP_O_UAZ_SPG9_RU",
"CUP_O_UAZ_METIS_RU",
"CUP_O_UAZ_AMB_RU",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Unarmed_TKA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_Open_TKA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_MG_TKA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_AGS30_TKA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_SPG9_TKA",
"CUP_O_UAZ_METIS_TKA",
"CUP_I_UAZ_Unarmed_UN",
"CUP_I_UAZ_Open_UN",
"CUP_I_UAZ_MG_UN",
"CUP_I_UAZ_AGS30_UN",
"CUP_I_UAZ_SPG9_UN",
"CUP_C_UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV",
"CUP_C_UAZ_Open_TK_CIV",
"CUP_B_UAZ_Unarmed_ACR",
"CUP_B_UAZ_Open_ACR",
"CUP_B_UAZ_MG_ACR",
"CUP_B_UAZ_AGS30_ACR",
"CUP_B_UAZ_SPG9_ACR",
"CUP_B_UAZ_METIS_ACR",
"CUP_O_Ural_RU",
"CUP_O_Ural_Open_RU",
"CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_RU",
"CUP_O_Ural_Repair_RU",
"CUP_O_Ural_Reammo_RU",
"CUP_O_Ural_Empty_RU",
"CUP_O_Ural_ZU23_RU",
"CUP_B_Ural_CDF",
"CUP_B_Ural_Open_CDF",
"CUP_B_Ural_Refuel_CDF",
"CUP_B_Ural_Repair_CDF",
"CUP_B_Ural_Reammo_CDF",
"CUP_B_Ural_Empty_CDF",
"CUP_B_Ural_ZU23_CDF",
"CUP_O_Ural_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Ural_Open_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Ural_Repair_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Ural_Reammo_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Ural_Empty_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Ural_ZU23_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Ural_TKA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Open_TKA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_TKA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Repair_TKA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Reammo_TKA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Empty_TKA",
"CUP_O_Ural_ZU23_TKA",
"CUP_I_Ural_ZU23_TK_Gue",
"CUP_O_Ural_ZU23_TKM",
"CUP_O_Ural_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Open_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Refuel_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Repair_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Reammo_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ural_Empty_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ural_ZU23_SLA",
"CUP_B_BM21_CDF",
"CUP_O_BM21_TKA",
"CUP_O_BM21_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_BM21_SLA",
"CUP_O_BM21_RU",
"CUP_I_Ural_UN",
"CUP_I_Ural_Repair_UN",
"CUP_I_Ural_Reammo_UN",
"CUP_I_Ural_Empty_UN",
"CUP_I_Ural_ZU23_NAPA",
"CUP_C_Ural_Civ_01",
"CUP_C_Ural_Civ_02",
"CUP_C_Ural_Civ_03",
"CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_01",
"CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_02",
"CUP_C_Ural_Open_Civ_03",
"CUP_O_V3S_Open_TKA",
"CUP_O_V3S_Covered_TKA",
"CUP_O_V3S_Refuel_TKA",
"CUP_O_V3S_Repair_TKA",
"CUP_O_V3S_Rearm_TKA",
"CUP_O_V3S_Open_TKM",
"CUP_O_V3S_Covered_TKM",
"CUP_O_V3S_Refuel_TKM",
"CUP_O_V3S_Repair_TKM",
"CUP_O_V3S_Rearm_TKM",
"CUP_I_V3S_Open_TKG",
"CUP_I_V3S_Covered_TKG",
"CUP_I_V3S_Refuel_TKG",
"CUP_I_V3S_Repair_TKG",
"CUP_I_V3S_Rearm_TKG",
"CUP_C_V3S_Open_TKC",
"CUP_C_V3S_Covered_TKC",
"CUP_V3S_Open_NAPA",

//// Tanks Tracked & Wheeled \\\\

"CUP_B_FV432_Bulldog_GB_D",
"CUP_B_FV432_Bulldog_GB_W",
"CUP_B_FV432_Bulldog_GB_D_RWS",
"CUP_B_FV432_Bulldog_GB_W_RWS",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_Woodland_BAF",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_2CW_BAF",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_Desert_BAF",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_2CD_BAF",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_Snow_BAF",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_2CS_BAF",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_Green_CTRG",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_Sand_CTRG",
"CUP_B_Challenger2_NATO",
"CUP_I_T34_NAPA",
"CUP_O_T34_TKA",
"CUP_I_T34_TK_GUE",
"CUP_O_T55_TK",
"CUP_I_T55_TK_GUE",
"CUP_O_T55_SLA",
"CUP_O_T55_CSAT",
"CUP_O_T55_CSAT_T",
"CUP_B_T72_CDF",
"CUP_B_T72_CZ",
"CUP_I_T72_RACS",
"CUP_I_T72_NAPA",
"CUP_O_T72_SLA",
"CUP_O_T72_CSAT",
"CUP_O_T72_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_T72_TKA",
"CUP_O_T72_RU",
"CUP_O_T72_CHDKZ",
"CUP_B_ZSU23_CDF",
"CUP_I_ZSU23_AAF",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_TK",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_SLA",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_CSAT",
"CUP_B_ZSU23_Afghan_CDF",
"CUP_I_ZSU23_Afghan_AAF",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_Afghan_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_Afghan_TK",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_Afghan_SLA",
"CUP_O_ZSU23_Afghan_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BMP1_TKA",
"CUP_O_BMP1P_TKA",
"CUP_O_BMP2_TKA",
"CUP_O_BMP_HQ_TKA",
"CUP_O_BMP2_AMB_TKA",
"CUP_O_BMP2_ZU_TKA",
"CUP_I_BMP1_TK_GUE",
"CUP_B_BMP2_CDF",
"CUP_B_BMP_HQ_CDF",
"CUP_B_BMP2_AMB_CDF",
"CUP_O_BMP2_RU",
"CUP_O_BMP_HQ_RU",
"CUP_O_BMP2_AMB_RU",
"CUP_O_BMP2_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_BMP_HQ_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_BMP2_AMB_CHDKZ",
"CUP_I_BMP2_UN",
"CUP_I_BMP_HQ_UN",
"CUP_I_BMP2_AMB_UN",
"CUP_O_BMP2_SLA",
"CUP_O_BMP_HQ_sla",
"CUP_O_BMP2_AMB_sla",
"CUP_O_BMP1_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BMP1P_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BMP2_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BMP_HQ_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BMP2_AMB_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BMP2_ZU_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BMP1_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BMP1P_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BMP2_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BMP_HQ_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BMP2_AMB_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BMP2_ZU_CSAT_T",
"CUP_I_BMP2_NAPA",
"CUP_I_BMP_HQ_NAPA",
"CUP_I_BMP2_AMB_NAPA",
"CUP_B_BMP2_CZ",
"CUP_B_BMP2_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_BMP_HQ_CZ",
"CUP_B_BMP_HQ_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_BMP2_AMB_CZ",
"CUP_B_BMP2_AMB_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_FV510_GB_D_SLAT",
"CUP_B_FV510_GB_W_SLAT",
"CUP_B_FV510_GB_D",
"CUP_B_FV510_GB_W",
"CUP_B_M270_HE_USMC",
"CUP_B_M270_DPICM_USMC",
"CUP_B_M270_HE_USA",
"CUP_B_M270_DPICM_USA",
"CUP_I_M270_HE_AAF",
"CUP_I_M270_DPICM_AAF",
"CUP_B_MCV80_GB_D_SLAT",
"CUP_B_MCV80_GB_W_SLAT",
"CUP_B_MCV80_GB_D",
"CUP_B_MCV80_GB_W",
"CUP_B_M1165_GMV_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_M2_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_Deploy_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_Mk19_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_USA",
"CUP_B_M1152_USA",
"CUP_B_M1167_USA",
"CUP_B_M1165_GMV_WDL_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_M2_WDL_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_Deploy_WDL_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_Mk19_WDL_USA",
"CUP_B_M1151_WDL_USA",
"CUP_B_M1152_WDL_USA",
"CUP_B_M1167_WDL_USA",
"CUP_B_M1165_GMV_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_M2_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_Deploy_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_Mk19_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1152_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1167_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1165_GMV_DSRT_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_M2_DSRT_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_Deploy_DSRT_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_Mk19_DSRT_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1151_DSRT_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1152_DSRT_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1167_DSRT_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1165_GMV_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M1151_M2_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M1151_Deploy_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M1151_Mk19_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M1151_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M1152_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M1167_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_M2_Desert",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_M2_Desert_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_M2_Woodland",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_M2_Woodland_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_MK19_Desert",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_MK19_Desert_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_MK19_Woodland",
"CUP_B_M1126_ICV_MK19_Woodland_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1130_CV_M2_Desert",
"CUP_B_M1130_CV_M2_Desert_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1130_CV_M2_Woodland",
"CUP_B_M1130_CV_M2_Woodland_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1129_MC_MK19_Desert",
"CUP_B_M1129_MC_MK19_Desert_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1129_MC_MK19_Woodland",
"CUP_B_M1129_MC_MK19_Woodland_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1135_ATGMV_Desert",
"CUP_B_M1135_ATGMV_Desert_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1135_ATGMV_Woodland",
"CUP_B_M1135_ATGMV_Woodland_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1128_MGS_Desert",
"CUP_B_M1128_MGS_Desert_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1128_MGS_Woodland",
"CUP_B_M1128_MGS_Woodland_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Desert",
"CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Desert_Slat",
"CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Woodland",
"CUP_B_M1133_MEV_Woodland_Slat",
"CUP_StrykerBase",
"CUP_B_LAV25_USMC",
"CUP_B_LAV25_desert_USMC",
"CUP_B_LAV25M240_USMC",
"CUP_B_LAV25M240_desert_USMC",
"CUP_B_LAV25_HQ_USMC",
"CUP_B_LAV25_HQ_desert_USMC",
"CUP_RG31_M2",
"CUP_RG31_M2_OD",
"CUP_RG31_M2_GC",
"CUP_RG31_Mk19",
"CUP_RG31_Mk19_OD",
"CUP_RG31E_M2",
"CUP_B_RG31_M2_USMC",
"CUP_B_RG31_M2_OD_USMC",
"CUP_B_RG31_M2_GC_USMC",
"CUP_B_RG31_Mk19_USMC",
"CUP_B_RG31_Mk19_OD_USMC",
"CUP_B_RG31E_M2_USMC",
"CUP_O_GAZ_Vodnik_PK_RU",
"CUP_O_GAZ_Vodnik_BPPU_RU",
"CUP_O_GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac_RU",
"CUP_O_GAZ_Vodnik_AGS_RU",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_CDF",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_ATGM_CDF",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_HQ_CDF",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_ATGM_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_CHDKZ",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_NAPA",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_ATGM_NAPA",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_NAPA",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_SLA",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_ATGM_SLA",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_SLA",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_ATGM_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_ATGM_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_RUS",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_ATGM_RUS",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_RUS",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_TKA",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_ATGM_TKA",
"CUP_O_BRDM2_HQ_TKA",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_TK_Gue",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_ATGM_TK_Gue",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_TK_Gue",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_UN",
"CUP_I_BRDM2_HQ_UN",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_CZ",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_HQ_CZ",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_HQ_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_BRDM2_HQ_Des",
"CUP_I_BTR40_MG_TKG",
"CUP_I_BTR40_TKG",
"CUP_O_BTR40_MG_TKM",
"CUP_O_BTR40_TKM",
"CUP_O_BTR40_MG_TKA",
"CUP_O_BTR40_TKA",
"CUP_B_BTR60_CDF",
"CUP_I_BTR60_UN",
"CUP_O_BTR60_TK",
"CUP_O_BTR60_SLA",
"CUP_O_BTR60_CSAT",
"CUP_O_BTR90_RU",
"CUP_O_BTR90_HQ_RU",
"CUP_O_T90_RU",
"CUP_O_BMP3_RU",
"CUP_O_BMP3_CSAT_T",
"CUP_B_M2Bradley_USA_D",
"CUP_B_M2Bradley_USA_W",
"CUP_B_M6LineBacker_USA_D",
"CUP_B_M6LineBacker_USA_W",
"CUP_B_M2A3Bradley_USA_D",
"CUP_B_M2A3Bradley_USA_W",
"CUP_B_M7Bradley_USA_D",
"CUP_B_M7Bradley_USA_W",
"CUP_B_M2Bradley_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M6LineBacker_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M2A3Bradley_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M113_USA",
"CUP_B_M113_desert_USA",
"CUP_B_M113_Med_USA",
"CUP_B_M163_USA",
"CUP_I_M113_AAF",
"CUP_I_M113_Med_AAF",
"CUP_I_M163_AAF",
"CUP_I_M113_RACS",
"CUP_I_M113_Med_RACS",
"CUP_I_M163_RACS",
"CUP_I_M113_UN",
"CUP_I_M113_Med_UN",
"CUP_O_M113_TKA",
"CUP_O_M113_Med_TKA",
"CUP_B_M1A1_Woodland_US_Army",
"CUP_B_M1A1_DES_US_Army",
"CUP_B_M1A2_TUSK_MG_US_Army",
"CUP_B_M1A2_TUSK_MG_DES_US_Army",
"CUP_B_M1A1_Woodland_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1A1_DES_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1A2_TUSK_MG_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1A2_TUSK_MG_DES_USMC",
"CUP_B_M1A1_NATO_T",
"CUP_B_M60A3_USMC",
"CUP_I_M60A3_RACS",
"CUP_B_AAV_USMC",
"CUP_B_AAV_Unarmed_USMC",
"CUP_I_AAV_RACS",
"CUP_O_2S6_RU",
"CUP_O_2S6M_RU",

//// Helicopters \\\\

"CUP_O_UH1H_TKA",
"CUP_O_UH1H_slick_TKA",
"CUP_O_UH1H_SLA",
"CUP_O_UH1H_slick_SLA",
"CUP_I_UH1H_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_UH1H_slick_TK_GUE",
"CUP_B_UH1D_GER_KSK",
"CUP_B_UH1D_slick_GER_KSK",
"CUP_B_UH1D_GER_KSK_Des",
"CUP_B_UH1D_slick_GER_KSK_Des",
"CUP_B_UH1Y_UNA_USMC",
"CUP_B_UH1Y_UNA_F",
"CUP_B_UH1Y_MEV_USMC",
"CUP_B_UH1Y_MEV_F",
"CUP_B_UH1Y_GUNSHIP_USMC",
"CUP_B_UH1Y_Gunship_Dynamic_USMC",
"CUP_B_UH1Y_Gunship_F",
"CUP_B_UH60M_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_AT_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_Escort_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_Multi_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_AT_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_Escort_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_Multi_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_US",
"CUP_B_UH60L_US",
"CUP_B_UH60M_FFV_US",
"CUP_B_UH60L_FFV_US",
"CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_US",
"CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_US",
"CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_US",
"CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_US",
"CUP_B_UH60M_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US",
"CUP_B_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_US",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_AT_USN",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_Escort_USN",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_Multi_USN",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_4x_USN",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_AT_USN",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_Escort_USN",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_Multi_USN",
"CUP_B_MH60L_DAP_2x_USN",
"CUP_B_UH60S_USN",
"CUP_I_UH60L_RACS",
"CUP_I_UH60L_FFV_RACS",
"CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_RACS",
"CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_Racs",
"CUP_I_UH60L_Unarmed_FFV_MEV_Racs",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Unarmed_RN_Grey",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Unarmed_RN_Blackcat",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Unarmed_Green_AAF",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Hellfire_Armed_Green_AAF",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Cannon_Armed_Green_AAF",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Unarmed_Digital_AAF",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Hellfire_Armed_Digital_AAF",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Cannon_Armed_Digital_AAF",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Green_AAF",
"CUP_I_Wildcat_Digital_AAF",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Unarmed_Green_AAF",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Hellfire_Armed_Green_AAF",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Cannon_Armed_Green_AAF",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Unarmed_Digital_AAF",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Hellfire_Armed_Digital_AAF",
"CUP_B_Wildcat_Cannon_Armed_Digital_AAF",
"CUP_B_CH47F_USA",
"CUP_B_CH47F_VIV_USA",
"CUP_B_CH47F_GB",
"CUP_B_CH47F_VIV_GB",
"CUP_I_CH47F_RACS",
"CUP_I_CH47F_VIV_RACS",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC3_GB",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC3_VIV_GB",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC3A_GB",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC3_Armed_GB",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC3A_Armed_GB",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HM2_GB",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC4_GB",
"CUP_Merlin_HC3",
"CUP_Merlin_HC3_FFV",
"CUP_Merlin_HC3_MED",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC3_GB_Armed",
"CUP_B_Merlin_HC3A_GB_Armed",
"CUP_I_Ka60_GL_Blk_ION",
"CUP_I_Ka60_Blk_ION",
"CUP_I_Ka60_GL_Digi_AAF",
"CUP_I_Ka60_Digi_AAF",
"CUP_O_Ka60_GL_Hex_CSAT",
"CUP_O_Ka60_Hex_CSAT",
"CUP_O_Ka60_GL_Blk_CSAT",
"CUP_O_Ka60_Blk_CSAT",
"CUP_O_Ka60_GL_Whale_CSAT",
"CUP_O_Ka60_Whale_CSAT",
"CUP_O_Ka60_Grey_RU",
"CUP_O_Mi24_P_RU",
"CUP_O_Mi24_P_Dynamic_RU",
"CUP_O_Mi24_V_RU",
"CUP_O_Mi24_V_Dynamic_RU",
"CUP_B_Mi24_D_CDF",
"CUP_B_Mi24_D_Dynamic_CDF",
"CUP_B_Mi24_D_MEV_CDF",
"CUP_B_Mi24_D_MEV_Dynamic_CDF",
"CUP_O_Mi24_D_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_P_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_V_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_D_Dynamic_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_P_Dynamic_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_V_Dynamic_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_D_TK",
"CUP_O_Mi24_D_Dynamic_TK",
"CUP_O_Mi24_D_SLA",
"CUP_O_Mi24_D_Dynamic_SLA",
"CUP_B_Mi35_CZ",
"CUP_B_Mi35_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_Mi35_CZ_Ram",
"CUP_B_Mi35_CZ_Tiger",
"CUP_B_Mi35_CZ_Dark",
"CUP_B_Mi35_Dynamic_CZ",
"CUP_B_Mi35_Dynamic_CZ_Des",
"CUP_B_Mi35_Dynamic_CZ_Ram",
"CUP_B_Mi35_Dynamic_CZ_Tiger",
"CUP_B_Mi35_Dynamic_CZ_Dark",
"CUP_I_Mi24_D_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_D_Dynamic_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_D_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_D_Dynamic_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_D_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_D_Dynamic_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_AT_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_AT_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_FAB_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_FAB_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_Empty_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_Empty_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_S8_GSh_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_S8_GSh_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_AAF",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_AAF",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk3_AT_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk4_AT_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk3_FAB_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk4_FAB_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk3_Empty_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk4_Empty_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk3_S8_GSh_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk4_S8_GSh_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk3_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Mi24_Mk4_CSAT_T",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_AT_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_AT_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_FAB_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_FAB_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_Empty_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_Empty_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_S8_GSh_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_S8_GSh_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_ION",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_AT_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_AT_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_FAB_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_FAB_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_Empty_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_Empty_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_S8_GSh_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_S8_GSh_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk3_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi24_Mk4_UN",
"CUP_B_AW159_Unarmed_GB",
"CUP_B_AW159_Unarmed_RN_Grey",
"CUP_B_AW159_Unarmed_RN_Blackcat",
"CUP_B_AW159_GB",
"CUP_B_AW159_RN_Grey",
"CUP_B_AW159_RN_Blackcat",
"CUP_B_AW159_Hellfire_GB",
"CUP_B_AW159_Hellfire_RN_Grey",
"CUP_B_AW159_Hellfire_RN_Blackcat",
"CUP_B_AW159_Cannon_GB",
"CUP_B_AW159_Cannon_RN_Grey",
"CUP_B_AW159_Cannon_RN_Blackcat",
"CUP_B_AW159_Unarmed_BAF",
"CUP_B_AW159_Armed_BAF",
"CUP_B_MI6A_CDF",
"CUP_B_MI6T_CDF",
"CUP_O_MI6A_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_MI6T_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_MI6A_TKA",
"CUP_O_MI6T_TKA",
"CUP_O_MI6A_RU",
"CUP_O_MI6T_RU",
"CUP_O_MI6A_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_MI6T_CSAT_T",
"CUP_C_MI6A_RU",
"CUP_C_MI6T_RU",
"CUP_O_Mi8_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_CHDKZ",
"CUP_O_Mi8_VIV_CHDKZ",
"CUP_B_Mi17_CDF",
"CUP_B_Mi17_medevac_CDF",
"CUP_B_Mi17_VIV_CDF",
"CUP_I_Mi17_UN",
"CUP_I_Mi17_VIV_UN",
"CUP_O_Mi17_TK",
"CUP_O_Mi17_VIV_TK",
"CUP_O_Mi8_medevac_RU",
"CUP_O_Mi8_VIV_RU",
"CUP_O_Mi8_RU",
"CUP_C_Mi17_Civilian_RU",
"CUP_C_Mi17_VIV_RU",
"CUP_B_Mi171Sh_ACR",
"CUP_B_Mi171Sh_Unarmed_ACR",
"CUP_O_Mi8_SLA_1",
"CUP_O_Mi8_SLA_2",
"CUP_O_Mi8_VIV_SLA",
"CUP_B_AH64D_NO_USA",
"CUP_B_AH64D_AT_USA",
"CUP_B_AH64D_ES_USA",
"CUP_B_AH64D_USA",
"CUP_B_AH64D_MR_USA",
"CUP_B_AH64D_LB_USA",
"CUP_B_AH64D_DL_USA",
"CUP_B_AH1_NO_BAF",
"CUP_B_AH1_AT_BAF",
"CUP_B_AH1_ES_BAF",
"CUP_B_AH1_BAF",
"CUP_B_AH1_MR_BAF",
"CUP_B_AH1_DL_BAF",
"CUP_B_SA330_Puma_HC1_BAF",
"CUP_B_SA330_Puma_HC2_BAF",
"CUP_I_SA330_Puma_HC1_RACS",
"CUP_I_SA330_Puma_HC2_RACS",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_NoWeapons_USMC",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_AT_USMC",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_Escort_USMC",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_7RndHydra_USMC",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_14RndHydra_USMC",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_NOAA_USMC",
"CUP_B_AH1Z",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_NoWeapons",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_AT",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_Escort",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_7RndHydra",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_14RndHydra",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_NOAA",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_Dynamic_USMC",
"CUP_I_AH1Z_AAF",
"CUP_I_AH1Z_AT_AAF",
"CUP_I_AH1Z_Escort_AAF",
"CUP_I_AH1Z_Dynamic_AAF",
"CUP_B_AH1Z_USMC",
"CUP_MH6_TRANSPORT",
"CUP_AH6_DYNLOAD",
"CUP_B_MH6M_USA",
"CUP_B_MH6J_USA",
"CUP_B_MH6M_OBS_USA",
"CUP_B_MH6J_OBS_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_Escort_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_Escort_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_AT_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_AT_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_MP_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_MP_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_Escort19_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_Escort19_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_Escort_GAU_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_Escort_GAU_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_AT_GAU_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_AT_GAU_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_Cannons_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_Cannons_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6X_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6M_USA",
"CUP_B_AH6J_USA",
"CUP_I_AH6J_Escort_RACS",
"CUP_I_AH6J_AT_RACS",
"CUP_I_AH6J_MP_RACS",
"CUP_I_AH6J_Escort19_RACS",
"CUP_I_MH6J_RACS",
"CUP_I_AH6J_RACS",
"CUP_I_MH6M_ION",
"CUP_I_MH6M_ION_OBS",
"CUP_B_CH53E_USMC",
"CUP_B_CH53E_VIV_USMC",
"CUP_B_CH53E_GER",
"CUP_B_CH53E_VIV_GER",
"CUP_O_Ka50_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ka50_AA_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ka50_DL_SLA",
"CUP_O_Ka50_RU",
"CUP_O_Ka50_AA_RU",
"CUP_O_Ka50_DL_RU",
"CUP_O_Ka52_RU",
"CUP_O_Ka52_Blk_RU",
"CUP_O_Ka52_GreyCamo_RU",
"CUP_O_Ka52_Grey_RU",
"CUP_B_MH60S_USMC",
"CUP_B_MH60S_FFV_USMC",

//// Planes \\\\

"CUP_B_MV22_USMC",
"CUP_B_MV22_VIV_USMC",
"CUP_B_MV22_USMC_GUN",
"CUP_B_MV22_USMC_RAMPGUN",
"CUP_B_USMC_MQ9",
"CUP_B_USMC_DYN_MQ9",
"CUP_USMC_MQ9",
"CUP_O_Pchela1T_RU",
"CUP_B_Pchela1T_CDF",
"CUP_B_C130J_USMC",
"CUP_B_C130J_Cargo_USMC",
"CUP_B_C130J_GB",
"CUP_B_C130J_Cargo_GB",
"CUP_I_C130J_AAF",
"CUP_I_C130J_Cargo_AAF",
"CUP_I_C130J_RACS",
"CUP_I_C130J_Cargo_RACS",
"CUP_O_C130J_TKA",
"CUP_O_C130J_Cargo_TKA",
"CUP_I_L39_AAF",
"CUP_O_L39_TK",
"CUP_B_L39_CZ",
"CUP_O_L39_RKT_TK",
"CUP_I_L39_RKT_AAF",
"CUP_B_L39_RKT_CZ",
"CUP_O_L39_BMB_TK",
"CUP_I_L39_BMB_AAF",
"CUP_B_L39_BMB_CZ",
"CUP_O_L39_CAP_TK",
"CUP_I_L39_CAP_AAF",
"CUP_B_L39_CAP_CZ",
"CUP_C_AN2_AEROSCHROT_TK_CIV",
"CUP_C_AN2_CIV",
"CUP_C_AN2_AIRTAK_TK_CIV",
"CUP_O_AN2_TK",
"CUP_B_AV8B_DYN_USMC",
"CUP_I_AV8B_DYN_AAF",
"CUP_B_GR9_DYN_GB",
"CUP_B_AV8B_CAP_USMC",
"CUP_I_AV8B_CAP_AAF",
"CUP_B_AV8B_MK82_USMC",
"CUP_I_AV8B_MK82_AAF",
"CUP_B_AV8B_GBU12_USMC",
"CUP_I_AV8B_GBU12_AAF",
"CUP_B_AV8B_AGM_USMC",
"CUP_I_AV8B_AGM_AAF",
"CUP_B_GR9_CAP_GB",
"CUP_B_GR9_Mk82_GB",
"CUP_B_GR9_GBU12_GB",
"CUP_B_GR9_AGM_GB",
"CUP_B_AV8B_Empty",
"CUP_B_AV8B",
"CUP_B_AV8B_Hydra19",
"CUP_B_AV8B_Heavy",
"CUP_B_AV8B_FFAR_7",
"CUP_B_AV8B_FFAR_19",
"CUP_B_AV8B_LGB",
"CUP_B_AV8B_DeepStrike",
"CUP_C_A300_CIV",
"CUP_C_B737_CIV",
"CUP_C_Cessna_172_CIV",
"CUP_B_Su25_Dyn_CDF",
"CUP_O_Su25_Dyn_TKA",
"CUP_O_Su25_Dyn_SLA",
"CUP_O_Su25_Dyn_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Su25_Dyn_RU",
"CUP_B_Su25_CDF",
"CUP_O_Su25_TKA",
"CUP_O_Su25_SLA",
"CUP_O_Su25_CSAT_T",
"CUP_O_Su25_RU_1",
"CUP_O_Su25_RU_2",
"CUP_O_Su25_RU_3",
"CUP_O_SU34_CSAT",
"CUP_O_SU34_RU",
"CUP_O_SU34_SLA",
"CUP_I_SU34_AAF",
"CUP_B_SU34_CDF",
"CUP_O_SU34_LGB_CSAT",
"CUP_O_SU34_AGM_CSAT",
"CUP_O_SU34_LGB_RU",
"CUP_O_SU34_AGM_RU",
"CUP_O_SU34_LGB_SLA",
"CUP_O_SU34_AGM_SLA",
"CUP_I_SU34_LGB_AAF",
"CUP_I_SU34_AGM_AAF",
"CUP_B_SU34_LGB_CDF",
"CUP_B_SU34_AGM_CDF",
"CUP_B_F35B_USMC",
"CUP_B_F35B_Stealth_USMC",
"CUP_B_F35B_BAF",
"CUP_B_F35B_Stealth_BAF",
"CUP_B_F35B_AA_USMC",
"CUP_B_F35B_CAS_USMC",
"CUP_B_F35B_LGB_USMC",
"CUP_B_F35B_AA_BAF",
"CUP_B_F35B_CAS_BAF",
"CUP_B_F35B_LGB_BAF",
"CUP_C_DC3_CIV",
"CUP_C_DC3_TanoAir_CIV",
"CUP_C_C47_CIV",
"CUP_O_C47_SLA",
"CUP_B_C47_USA",
"CUP_B_AC47_Spooky_USA",
"CUP_B_A10_AT_USA",
"CUP_B_A10_CAS_USA",
"CUP_B_A10_DYN_USA",

//// Static Vehicles \\\\

"CUP_I_ZU23_AAF",
"CUP_I_DSHKM_AAF",
"CUP_I_DSHKM_MiniTriPod_AAF",
"CUP_I_KORD_AAF",
"CUP_I_KORD_high_AAF",
"CUP_I_M2StaticMG_AAF",
"CUP_I_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_AAF",
"CUP_I_AGS_AAF",
"CUP_I_MK19_TriPod_AAF",
"CUP_I_Metis_AAF",
"CUP_I_TOW_TriPod_AAF",
"CUP_I_SPG9_AAF",
"CUP_I_Igla_AA_pod_AAF",
"CUP_I_RBS70_AA_pod_AAF",
"CUP_I_2b14_82mm_AAF",
"CUP_I_M252_AAF",
"CUP_I_D30_AAF",
"CUP_I_D30_AT_AAF",
"CUP_I_M119_AAF",
"CUP_B_ZU23_CDF",
"CUP_B_DSHKM_CDF",
"CUP_B_DSHkM_MiniTriPod_CDF",
"CUP_B_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod_CDF",
"CUP_B_AGS_CDF",
"CUP_B_SPG9_CDF",
"CUP_B_2b14_82mm_CDF",
"CUP_B_D30_CDF",
"CUP_B_D30_AT_CDF",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_USMC",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_USMC",
"CUP_B_MK19_TriPod_USMC",
"CUP_B_TOW_TriPod_USMC",
"CUP_B_M252_USMC",
"CUP_B_M119_USMC",
"CUP_O_ZU23_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_DSHKM_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_DSHkM_MiniTriPod_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_AGS_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_SPG9_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_2b14_82mm_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_D30_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_D30_AT_ChDKZ",
"CUP_O_ZU23_RU",
"CUP_O_KORD_RU",
"CUP_O_KORD_high_RU",
"CUP_O_AGS_RU",
"CUP_O_Metis_RU",
"CUP_O_Igla_AA_pod_RU",
"CUP_O_2b14_82mm_RU",
"CUP_O_D30_RU",
"CUP_O_D30_AT_RU",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_US",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_US",
"CUP_B_MK19_TriPod_US",
"CUP_B_TOW_TriPod_US",
"CUP_B_M252_US",
"CUP_B_M119_US",
"CUP_B_RBS70_ACR",
"CUP_B_DSHKM_ACR",
"CUP_B_AGS_ACR",
"CUP_B_2b14_82mm_ACR",
"CUP_O_ZU23_TK",
"CUP_O_KORD_TK",
"CUP_O_KORD_high_TK",
"CUP_O_AGS_TK",
"CUP_O_Metis_TK",
"CUP_O_Igla_AA_pod_TK",
"CUP_O_2b14_82mm_TK",
"CUP_O_D30_TK",
"CUP_O_D30_AT_TK",
"CUP_O_ZU23_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_DSHKM_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_DSHkM_MiniTriPod_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_AGS_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_SPG9_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_2b14_82mm_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_D30_TK_INS",
"CUP_O_D30_AT_TK_INS",
"CUP_I_ZU23_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_DSHKM_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_DSHkM_MiniTriPod_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_AGS_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_SPG9_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_2b14_82mm_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_D30_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_D30_AT_TK_GUE",
"CUP_I_ZU23_NAPA",
"CUP_I_DSHKM_NAPA",
"CUP_B_DSHkM_MiniTriPod_NAPA",
"CUP_I_SPG9_NAPA",
"CUP_I_2b14_82mm_NAPA",
"CUP_I_AGS_UN",
"CUP_I_KORD_UN",
"CUP_I_KORD_high_UN",
"CUP_I_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_RACS",
"CUP_I_M2StaticMG_RACS",
"CUP_I_M252_RACS",
"CUP_I_M119_RACS",
"CUP_O_DSHKM_SLA",
"CUP_O_DSHKM_MiniTripod_SLA",
"CUP_O_AGS_SLA",
"CUP_O_SPG9_SLA",
"CUP_O_2b14_82mm_SLA",
"CUP_O_D30_SLA",
"CUP_O_D30_AT_SLA",
"CUP_O_ZU23_SLA",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_GER",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_GER_Fleck",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_GER",
"CUP_B_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_GER_Fleck",
"CUP_B_L111A1_BAF_MPT",
"CUP_B_L111A1_BAF_DDPM",
"CUP_B_L111A1_BAF_WDL",
"CUP_B_L111A1_MiniTripod_BAF_MPT",
"CUP_B_L111A1_MiniTripod_BAF_DDPM",
"CUP_B_L111A1_MiniTripod_BAF_WDL",
"CUP_B_L16A2_BAF_MPT",
"CUP_B_L16A2_BAF_DDPM",
"CUP_B_L16A2_BAF_WDL",

//// Other \\\\

"CUP_AirVehicles_EjectionSeat",
"CUP_AV8B_EjectionSeat",
"CUP_T10_Parachute",

]]>
25315Sat, 30 Dec 2017 03:14:24 +0000
<![CDATA[E.S.P Exile Stats Page & System 6.0[Updated]]]]>https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/1538-esp-exile-stats-page-system-60updated/ 6.0 released 3rd April 2016, New features:

• Graphs
  • Tidied theme
  • Squashed a few bugs
  • compatibility with advanced banking

6.0 comes in 4 different versions:

DOWNLOAD

Full version made for extendable logging addon

mini vanilla exile (no addons needed)

Full with "advanced banking" addon compatibility and extendable logging

Mini vanila exile with "advanced banking" addon compatibility

Any questions ask below :)

Features:

Clean/basic Design - less lag.

Simple  Menu.

Graphs

Only need one config file!

See server information for:

Trader purchases, Trader sold, Vehicle buy, Skin buy, Vehicle sell, poptab sent, deaths, Vehicles destroyed and construction destroyed.

Search your own player UID for personal:

Trader purchases, Trader sold, Vehicle buy, Skin buy, Vehicle sell, poptab sent, poptab recieved, kills, deaths, Vehicles destroyed and construction destroyed.

5.0 screenies

http://imgur.com/P4JoV3w

http://imgur.com/esNjBrj

http://imgur.com/5AwWD44

http://imgur.com/ZS3LWQH

If you're going to steal code from here and use for your ripoff at least reference or give credit.

Past versions:

Download 5.0

Download4.0

Download3.0

download 2.0

If you want me to make a custom one for your community ask nicely :)

]]>
1538Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:31:06 +0000
Mods Download/Update [STEAMCMD / BAT]https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/21724-mods-downloadupdate-steamcmd-bat/ Hi!

I made one BAT script to download/update steam workshop mods by steamcmd.
I've SteamCMD installed on my dedicated server and this batch uses only it to install or update any mod that you want.

Requeriments:
x SteamCMD: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD

Instructions:
1- Save the file: Arma3-Mods-Update.bat in SteamCMD folder.
2- FInd :: MODS IDS and place there all your mods, just like as the example on file.
3- Note that double " :: " is comment, so the script will ignore those lines. I uses it to help me knew the Mods Names and to note somethings important.
4- Choose between 2 options: 1) Ask for steam username and steam pass all time that you run the file or 2) Set them one time and save it on the .BAT. Comment all lines that you don't want.
5- Run the Arma3-Mods-Update.bat (just open it) and wait. The program will close after finishing download all mods.
6- The mods will be saved in the folder: SteamCMD\steamapps\workshop\content\107410

Arma3-Mods-Update.bat

Spoiler

@echo off

:: MODS IDs

:: CUP CORE
set Mods[0]=583496184

:: CUP MAPS
set Mods[1]=583544987

:: MODS ID END

echo This Will Install/Update Arma3 Mods
echo.
echo Author: Joew
echo Credits: tinboye - Gives me the cmd to update mods.
echo.

:: STEAM CONFIGS

:: OPTION 1: ASKING FOR STEAM LOGIN AND PASS

set /p login=Steam Login: 
echo.
set /p pass=Steam Pass: 
echo.

:: END OPTION 1

:: OPTION 2: Set your steam and pass and save it. (I don't recommend this for security)

::set "login=YOUR_STEAM_LOGIN"
::set "pass=YOUR_STEAM_PASS"

:: END OPTION 2

:: END STEAM CONFIGS

:: Folder Mods => SteamCMD\steamapps\workshop\content\107410

set "x=0"

:SymLoop
if defined Mods[%x%] (
	call set list=%list% +"workshop_download_item 107410 %%Mods[%x%]%%" validate
    set /a "x+=1"
    GOTO :SymLoop
)
echo.
steamcmd +login %login% %pass%%list% +quit

Credits to @tinboye that helped me:

Sorry for my english.

]]>
21724Tue, 07 Mar 2017 01:20:54 +0000
Exile 3DEN Pluginhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/16510-exile-3den-plugin/

It has some known issues, that we cannot resolve at the moment, since some 3DEN events are not firing or incomplete. Because Arma. If you convert a vehicle into a simple object and remove the resulting can afterwards, the simple object will stay. Simply ignore this. 

Please be aware that this is one of our internal development tools. It does not have to be perfect or idiot proof. It is not the prettiest, but useful.

You can download it here.

]]>
16510Fri, 15 Jul 2016 11:40:39 +0000
Web Based Exile Loot Compilerhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/9054-web-based-exile-loot-compiler/ Screenshot%20at%2017-09-42.png

http://elc.marma.io/

]]>
9054Tue, 22 Dec 2015 02:43:46 +0000
Mod Downloader For Servershttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/14702-mod-downloader-for-servers/ Here is a tool I have whipped up so server owner can download mods without needing steam/launcher on the server. We all know the pain for uploading crap...

Its a quick job, might crash :D

Get it here http://a3.launcher.eu/download 

It lists both A2 + A3 mods, it also verifies files in the same way A3Launcher does, so when mods update, your only downloading changes. It will download the mods to the directory it is ran from, didnt have time for a folder option :P

ModDownloader_2016-06-04_05-08-47.png?dl

]]>
14702Sat, 04 Jun 2016 04:07:19 +0000
3DEN Editor - Exile Plugin (Loot, Spawns, Etc)https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/10655-3den-editor-exile-plugin-loot-spawns-etc/ Preview Video(YouTube)

I decided to yet again re-write my entire script, however this time as a plugin for the new 3DEN Editor. Since the loot placement is done directly via the 3D editor itself it significantly speeds up the process of adding loot for new objects/buildings. I have also gone ahead and added some other features such as spawning a group of 100 exile spawns so you needn't copy and paste from another map(requires further testing).

I have written a more thorough list of features on my GitHub Repository.

Dependencies:

None (well, other than the EDEN Update, that is).

How to Install:

1. Visit the GitHub Repository to download the mod.
2. Install the mod like you would any other mod, put it in your ArmA 3 folder.
3. Use the ArmA 3 Launcher or use the mod parameter -mod=@DTools to enable the mod.
4. Once you've done the above, you should be all set.

How to Use:

The plugin is rather easy to use, if you want to generate objects for your map - you can place the desired objects and simply go to the Tools tab at the top and click Generate Code for Objects. The necessary code will be generated and copied to your clipboard automatically - simply paste this into your initServer.sqf(located in the mission file).

For loot placement, I recommend using the Virtual Reality map since it's large, empty and perfectly flat. Select your desired object or building and select it, again go to the Tools tab at the top and navigate to my plugin's folder and choose "Select Target". This will mark the currently selected object with a green outline(which is a bit buggy) and this means that loot will be relative to this object.

Simply plant the 25cm helper spheres where you want to loot to spawn, you can easily find them by searching for "sphere". Once done, you can choose to preview what some spawned loot would look like, or you can go ahead and generate the code. Again, it will be copied to your clipboard automatically.

For more information and features, please refer to my GitHub's readme.

Last Words

This is the first "proper" mod I have made for ArmA 3 so it's far from perfect, there can and will be bugs. There can and will be unoptimized features, so feedback and bug reports are appreciated. I'm a lazy sob with lots of different projects I'm working on so updates may be very infrequent so please bear with me.

Known Issues / Changelog

Again, please refer to my GitHub Readme for this.

]]>
10655Mon, 25 Jan 2016 00:34:11 +0000
[WIP] FindL Webadminhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/1376-wip-findl-webadmin/ Hello,

Features

• Administration
    • Possibily to add, delete and edit some admins
      • Admin levels system:
        • 1- Can see only informations
        • 2- Can edit informations
        • 3- Can add others admins
  • Server side
    • Add servers
    • Delete servers
    • Manage server
      • Edit players in real time (ONLINE/OFFLINE), money,name,respect,weapons,inventory...
      • Edit territories (change name, flag...), need server reboot
      • Edit vehicles (pin code)
      • Edit crates, etc...
    • See server informations
  • Some others features...

Informations

This webpanel is a website, so you need a webserver with a database and php support (Server or PC hosted like WAMP). If you need a webserver, you can contact me and you'll get one webserver for 1€ (1.15$) (10GO of diskspace).

This webpanel will be released soon, but we need a lot of work. 

It will be free but a donor button will be displayed on the footer. 

Thanks to GR8 for his help on Arma 3 serverside.

Screens

These screens aren't representative of final version.

215563501.png

254522502.png

485307533.png

]]>
1376Sun, 20 Sep 2015 09:23:52 +0000
ExilePHPStatshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/5104-exilephpstats/ I have knocked together a basic admin tool for in game admins to use to help them deal with in game problems like catching dupers etc.

E982YDd.png

xByhl4o.png

https://github.com/secondcoming/ExilePHPStats

To display your server, edit the file 'config.php' in the 'includes' folder

<?php

// array of servers ('hostname or ip address|database name|database username|database password|server name|server port')
$ServerList = array('127.0.0.1|exile_altis|dbuser|dbpass|altis','127.0.0.1|exile_chernarus|dbuser|dbpass|chernarus|3306'); 

?>

]]>
5104Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:10:55 +0000
Loot Tables Made Easyhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/342-loot-tables-made-easy/NEW LINK:

http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/downloads/

For all you modders out there that want to put in your own weapons, gear, and other things here is the loot table compiler that GRIM had posted in the old forums.

The process to use this tool is very quite easy, all you have to to is take loottable.h and edit to your liking with the classnames from the mod that you are using and put them where you would like them to spawn. Then after you are done with that you make a new .txt file and name it config.cpp and make sure it is blank. Then you take the loottable.h and the blank config file and drag and drop them on to the loot table compiler and it will bring up a command prompt very quickly and then it will convert it to the style that the actual config needs. Then take that and copy it and paste it over the CfgLootTable in the config. Last save and repack your PBO and your good to go and anything you put in there should be spawning on your next startup.

DISCLAIMER

I did not write the code for this the exile devs did i am simply posting it back up to make life easier for the modding community. If you have any questions about this don't hesitate to ask and i will answer them to the best of my ability, but the best person to talk to about this is GRIM

]]>
342Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:49:58 +0000
Ingame Loot LootItemGroups generatorhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/19134-ingame-loot-lootitemgroups-generator/ I was playing with the class name system of Arma 3. If you need a list of class names to generate a mission I always felt that it takes a long time until you have the list of items. The class names are always hard to find out (even more if you use mods). The virtual arsenal improved this but to select a large number of items fast the virtual arsenal is not well suited.

So I created a mission that allows a fast selection of items. After I stumbled over the LootTableCompiler of exile and noticed that I could easily adapt the output format to make it compatible with this tool.

The main features are:

• Simple Mission in VR to allow a fast selection of items (weapons, cloths, headgear, ...)
  • Should support all mods (as long the naming system is similar to vanilla items, I tried some mods and so far it looks good)
  • Import/Export current selection via clipboard
  • Exile specific import/export mode to load an existing LootItemGroups.h file and to export it again
  • For each item the probability in each group can be set in game
  • Regular mode that generates an array definition in sqf that can be used in sqf scripts.

loottablegenerator.jpg

It's kind of hard to explain but I think this tools allows a really fast integration of new weapons for exile:

1. Open the file LootItemGroups.h in a text editor and copy everything after line 50 to the clipboard
  2. load up Arma with all the mods you want to use
  3. In the mission there is a laptop, use the action menu to select exile mode (this makes all items spawn in)
  4. After that use the import option on the laptop to import the Group File from the clipboard
  5. Now you see the selected items on the right side, and the disabled items on the left side
  6. Walk to items and use the action menu to enable/disable them
  7. Enabled items have further options to configure the quantity for each group
  8. Export the current config to the clipboard, paste in a file and use the LootTableCompiler to generate the necessary hpp file
  9. (If you want to change things later you can reimport the settings you exported you in step 8)

I hope this makes sense and is useful. If something does not work/needs more explanation just reply here.

The mission is available on the steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=785410905

]]>
19134Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:02:46 +0000
Lightweight Exile Downloader and ArmA 3 Launcherhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/1510-lightweight-exile-downloader-and-arma-3-launcher/ You all hate it to update your current Exile installation without installing any heavy Software?

Then this is the way to go!

So I am currently working on a small lightweight Exile Launcher and Downloader and i would like to ask you about your opinion on my small project. It Downloads all data via http!

You can download it here: Link (requires .NET 4) (note if your download is to slow i cant do anithing about it it is not my server)

Windows 8/8.1/10 skip SmartScreen: Link

Changes: Link

In case you do not trust me or have any ideas (i can undersand this) here you have the source code: GitHub (all Controls are designed by me feel free to use them in your Project)

VirusTotal: Link

Some Screenshots:

Spoiler

Main Menue:

main.thumb.PNG.3a7ea38de662fcba95ef1f0fc

Direct Connect means directly connect to a specified server.

Install Page:

download.thumb.PNG.52f2d115a5dee8b508e73

Install Page with MultiMod:

download_multi.thumb.PNG.202e74b9688c8d3

See below for more infos how to add this for your own Server.

Settings:

settings.thumb.PNG.6a54404c4808da9bf8749

Direct connect may not work with domains haven't tried it

You want to develop something? This is how you can open this code in VisualStudio:

Spoiler

If you want to get into programming i can recommend https://code.org and http://www.sololearn.com  

1. Download sourcecode:

Navigate to my GitHub page and click on "Download ZIP"

git.thumb.PNG.1d050217f67a0443d714680a49

2. Unzip ZipFile

3. Download DotNetZip and save the needed dll File (DotNetZipLib-DevKit-v1.9.zip\zip-v1.9\Debug\Ionic.Zip.dll)

ziplib.thumb.PNG.6ef110b86ce3a3b938331ba

4. Place it somewhere where you can find it.

5. Open up "Exile Launcher\Exile Launcher.sln"

6. Open the Reference group inside the Solution Explorer and remove Jan18101997.GUI.Controlls and Ionic.Zip

solutionref.thumb.PNG.a44784249895d39465

7. Add References

a. Rightklick on References and click "Add Reference...".

Click on Browse and open the "Ionic.Zip.dll" file.

browse.thumb.PNG.58164f0fccc074e36a15f7d

b. Navigate to Solution -> Projects and check Jan18101997.GUI.Controlls

refjan18101997gui.thumb.PNG.3dda23d84975

Click Ok

8. You are basically Done... Happy developing ;)

PS.: Make sure to download Exile, rename it as exile.zip and place it inside bin/Debug/exile.zip

(tested in VisualStudio 2013 Pro)

Project Info:

Spoiler

If you just want to change Something like the DirectConnect settings or the links have a look at CustomConfig/Settings.cs and change it the way you want it to be

How is the Project build up?

You basically have 3 folders inside your Solution Explorer (CustomConfig, GUI, Resources) there is everything you need to know.

CustomConfig -> contins all kinds of config options for serveradmins like setting a persistent DirectConnect and links to Teamspeak, Forum and Twitch. It also contains a About.txt file whitch has all license infos and other stuff to display inside the about frame.

GUI and GUI.Pages -> Contain all GUI elements like Windows, Pages, Klickevents, etc.

Resources -> contains all images used in this Project

How does the navigation thing work?

It is simple! If you start you application it will create a new instance of GUI.MainWindow and calls the constructor inside GUI/MainWindow.xaml.cs. Inside the contructor are thes methods InitializeComponent();, InitPages();, InitGamePath();, CheckGamePathPermissions();.

InitializeComponent(); -> basic C# WPF Gui stuff and things

InitPages(); -> Initializes all pages to navigate. Each page needs a MainWindow parameter it is in all cases this. On the end it will show a page of type pageMainMenue Navigate(typeof(pageMainMenue));

InitGamePath(); -> checks if the Gamepath was found if not trys to find a new one or asks the user for defining one.

CheckGamePathPermissions(); -> checks for WriteAccess inside the GamePath

But how doese it navigate? this is simple earlier we passed a MainWindow type to all Pages this means all pahes can get access to this MainWindow instace and call Navigate(typeof(<page>)); this will set the page to display inside the main frame. It also adjusts the Width and Height to match the Page size.

What things do i have to edit?

Typically just CustomConfig/Settings.cs. But if you want to do more have a look at the other files I cant realy help you with them just have a look through them and try to do your best...

Adding Multiple Mods:

This is one of the new fetures to allow you to add multiple mods/maps for examlpe namalsk. You just have to open /Calsses/Mods/ and add a new Class called something like ModNamalsk. This class has to inherit from IMod you have to implement all needes methods (rightklick on class ModNamalsk : IMod) and chose Implement Interface->Implement Interface Explicitly. 

From IMods:

Spoiler      

/// <summary>
        /// A ID string just pure text like exilemod Wrong: @Exile, exile mod,...
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns></returns>
        string getModID();

/// <summary>
        /// Mod Name
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns></returns>
        string getModName();

/// <summary>
        /// Arma3 Mod start paramaeter like @potatopack
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns></returns>
        string getModParameter();

/// <summary>
        /// Dowload path to mod something like trains.com/potatopack-<VERSIONSTRING>.zip make zure to use <VERSIONSTRING>
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns></returns>
        string getDownloadPath();

/// <summary>
        /// Used to get the newes version of the mod later it will replace <VERSIONSTRING>
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns></returns>
        string getModVersion();

after you implementet all your code and settings your calss should look like this

Spoiler

class ModNamalsk : IMod
    {
        string modeVersion = null;

string IMod.getModID()
        {
            return "namalskmods";
        }

string IMod.getModName()
        {
            return "Namalsk";
        }

string IMod.getModParameter()
        {
            return "@Namalsk";
        }

string IMod.getDownloadPath()
        {
            return "http://ThisIsTheRealNamalsk.download/@namalsk-<VERSIONSTRING>.zip";
        }

string IMod.getModVersion()
        {
            if (modeVersion != null) //if we already have a version dont get it again
                return modeVersion;

WebClient wc = new WebClient();
            string data = wc.DownloadString("http://ThisIsTheRealNamalsk.download/currentVersion.html");

modeVersion = data;

return data;
        }
    }

You just need to register your mod in /CustomConfig/Settings.cs at line 32 public static readonly IMod[] Mods = { new ModExile(), new ModNamalsk() }; 

download_multi.thumb.PNG.202e74b9688c8d3

Installer:

Inside the project is a Installer includet. If you want to add any custom files like a new dll just add it as a Link to the Installer/Files folder.

Make sure you change the build action to recourse.

Remember:

Do NOT remove or change anything from CustomConfig/About.txt just add your stuff!

Make sure to folow the license ruels!

PS: if you made some improvements make sure to push them into the git.

License: 

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.

]]>
1510Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:12:53 +0000