rbnickbr

I Need tutorial to install Cup Weapons And Vehicles.

20 posts in this topic

Good personal afternoon, come here to ask for help installing CUP Weapons / Vehicle on my test server. I'm already running Chernarus with A3_DMS | Sarge's AI | Status BAR and I would put these two add-ons.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

@rbnickbrAlright.

Load the mods into your arma 3 folder. Place the @CUP_Weapons_Pack and the @CUP_Vehicles_Pack there. Add them to your startup parameters for the server. Add the Keys from the folders to the KEYS folder on your server.

Add the classnames to the CfgPricing in the config.cpp (which is in the mission file)

Add the classnames to the individual categories. ie. Hardware, Special Operations, etc EDIT: Also in the config.cpp mission side

The final part would be to add the classnames to your loot tables without totally messing up the balance, but its simple enough to do by hand or through a compiler. EDIT: Also in the config.cpp

Good Luck ;) 

Just take the test and managed to get in without loading the mod, and was not kicked by the server. No need to add anything here:

class Mission
{
	addOns[]=
	{
		"exile_client",
		"aia_chernarus_config",
		"aia_buildings_config",
		"aia_misc_e_config",
		"aia_misc_config",
		"aia_desert2_config",
		"aia_misc3_config",
		"aia_data_baf_config"
	};
	addOnsAuto[]=
	{
		"exile_client",
		"aia_chernarus_config"

Advertisement
16 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

@rbnickbr You were the one asking the question. I was the one that answered you properly....

A few questions for you since you have got it according to your last post

so you don't want to buy or sell the CUP weapons or vehicles?

so you don't want to loot the CUP weapons and items and ammo from the exile loot system?

Yes I want. I follow your instructions and I have a notion of how to add items for sale and loot, but I'm getting into the server without having @cup loaded on the client. I believe this will make my friends come here without the mod installed and consequently can not see the items. Is there any setting that is mandatory the use of mod?
Thanks in advance for your attention, patience and my bad English. kkk

28 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

then use the server startup parameter  -mod="@exile;@CUP_Weapons_Pack;@CUP_Vehicles_Pack;@CUP_Units_Pack;@CBA_A3;"

Then in that class mission you posted above, just check your RPT for the dependency errors and put them in that list

addOns[]=
{
"exile_client",
"aia_chernarus_config",
"aia_buildings_config",
"aia_misc_e_config",
"aia_misc_config",
"aia_desert2_config",
"aia_misc3_config",
"aia_data_baf_config"
};

Yes, now I understand how to properly insert the mod dependencies in the startup parameters, thank you man, was able to ride with all of them now.

Help! Does anybody have the list of cup addons (units, vehicles and weapons) that I need to add to the mission.sqm file? can't find them and rpt doesn't give me the info

thx

On 1/23/2016 at 2:24 AM, Severus said:

Help! Does anybody have the list of cup addons (units, vehicles and weapons) that I need to add to the mission.sqm file? can't find them and rpt doesn't give me the info

thx

here is my config.cpp which has cup, hvp,and mass stuff in it all you need to do is take out what you need and re-adjust the prices on the cup as i havnt done it as yet.

http://pastebin.com/kQJzUHfZ

I was wondering if one of you guys could help me out.....

i have installed CUP weapons on my server, they work In the trader etc but after logging out and then rejoining the weapon i had on my players inventory and disappeared, I thought this was a one off bug but it happens every time I relog? 

Any ideas what can be causing this?

Kappa

Advertisement