Defent

DMS - Defent's Mission System

3371 posts in this topic

Stuck on waiting for server to load...

I have had no issues with my server before your mod. Honestly your mod is the first to be added to my exile server.

Edited by Rkc
Better description

Advertisement

Can it play the John cena ringtone when a mission starts?!

Just download it, make it an .ogg file and use the playSound command. Then publicVar it and it should all be fine! You just gave me an idea actually. Nice man.

A little more info? Whats in the RPT? Because this version works for me so you must have done something to make it go awry. 

Third time was the charm, finally got in. I do like how you automatically assumed I did something to make it mess up when I didn't alter anything. I just threw the pbo where it should. 

Now that I have had a minute to test it, kicked due to battle eye restriction #39 as soon as I got remotely close to the AI Mission and I didn't see any AI just the van..... any comments on that one or did I mess that up too

Third time was the charm, finally got in. I do like how you automatically assumed I did something to make it mess up when I didn't alter anything. I just threw the pbo where it should. 

Now that I have had a minute to test it, kicked due to battle eye restriction #39 as soon as I got remotely close to the AI Mission and I didn't see any AI just the van..... any comments on that one or did I mess that up too

If the file works out of the box without any modifications and it suddenly does not work for the person. Then the problem is generally caused by the person at hand.

Open scripts.log and paste the relevant text here and I will sort the filter out for you. Block out the GUID and IP obviously.

We don't supply any BE filters because they change constantly and it's just too much work to keep up with them all so we just give recomendations on what you can whitelist. 

Edited by Defent

Survival Servers vanilla server dude, 0 modifications except for the Helicopter control that's it. I'm talking fresh out the box no scripting, nothing. You don't like the reports I put on here, fine I'll put them somewhere else. I have done nothing but drag and drop that pbo. Doesn't work for one person out of how many servers? 1 out of what 10, 20 tops atm with exile on them?

Advertisement