TheKuky_CZ

Flip vehicle

Question

Hi, is there any way how to disable or enable vehicle flip option? Because on my server it currently does not work and I can't figure out why. 

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

@TheKuky_CZ Its actually called CfgInteractionMenus. 

But, why not try to fix it...? I would focus on that and work out why it's not working for you when it is working in the vanilla files. 

Just remove it from cfg_interactions in the mission file's config.cpp. You'll need to do it for each of the classes; car, air etc... Easy way is to search for "flip" in there. 

But, maybe try and work out why it's not working. The vanilla exile code works fine for me. Anything in the server or client reports? Errors etc? 

Advertisement

Hello @TheKuky_CZ,

@BaroN made a good point and it one you NEED to resolve.  As he stated, flipping SHOULD work.  If it is not for you, this means your Exile is 'messed up' somewhere.  And you could spend MANY HOURS TRYING to find out those error(s).

As the 'core' feature is non-functioning, I just about can guarantee you that something else is 'broken' and you have not 'found it' yet.

Do yourself a favor, do a COMPLETE re-install.  That is the BEST advice you will get too!

:)

Advertisement