Sign in to follow this  
KOR_Taru

i need to add a zeus in my server.

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, El Rabito said:

Open your mission.sqm with the editor, place the Zeus module adjust the settings and put it back into your mission file.

i'll try to open the misson folder in editer, but it's not a work the server, bc exad core file system is maybe broken to change by zeus module

Edited by KOR_Taru

Advertisement

Try this, Not sure if still working etc.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30621

The steps to install Seelenlos Zeus on your server after you download the mod. 
1.  Place @SLZ in your server root folder. 
2.  copy and paste the userconfig folder from inside @SLZ to the root folder of your server. 
3.  Edit your slz_settings.sqf file and add the uid of the person(s) you want to have Zeus access. 
4.  Add -filepatching to your startup script. 
5.  Add @SLZ to your -servermod lists (ie.  -servermod=@exileserver;@admintoolkitserver;@slz;) 
6.  Start your server and have fun. The steps to install Seelenlos Zeus on your server after you download the mod. 
2.  copy and paste the userconfig folder from inside @SLZ to the root folder of your server. 
3.  Edit your slz_settings.sqf file and add the uid of the person(s) you want to have Zeus access. 
5.  Add @SLZ to your -servermod lists (ie.  -servermod=@exileserver;@admintoolkitserver;@slz;) 
6.  Start your server and have fun. 

No need to for this stuff. Copy mission.sqm into your Arma 3 profiles so you can open it with the Editor. Place the module, configure it, save the mission.sqm and copy it back to your mission .pbo and done....

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\YOURPROFILENAME\missions\

Edited by El Rabito
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, El Rabito said:

No need to for this stuff. Copy mission.sqm into your Arma 3 profiles so you can open it with the Editor. Place the module, configure it, save the mission.sqm and copy it back to your mission .pbo and done....

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\YOURPROFILENAME\missions\

yeah, i try that.. but server system is crashed by ExAd_core..

image.png.320355abfd0f237472cb4157cda0dec0.png

idk how to fix this.. i added to zeus module, and just like that have a problem

13 hours ago, Kappa Slappa said:

Try this, Not sure if still working etc.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30621

The steps to install Seelenlos Zeus on your server after you download the mod. 
6.  Start your server and have fun. The steps to install Seelenlos Zeus on your server after you download the mod. 
6.  Start your server and have fun. 

thank you so much, it's work in my server!

Advertisement