Ghostrider-DBD

blckeagls Missions: Dynamic, Static, Highly Configurable, Mission Creation Tools Included.

156 posts in this topic

V 6.90  Build 176
1. Added new settings to specify the number of crew per vehhicle to blck_config.sqf and blck_config_mil.sqf

// global settings for this parameters
    // Determine the number of crew plus driver per vehicle; excess crew are ignored.
    // This can be a value or array of [_min, _max];
    blck_vehCrew_blue = 3;
    blck_vehCrew_red = 3;
    blck_vehCrew_green = 3;
    blck_vehCrew_orange = 3;

You can also define this value in missions by adding the following variable definition to the mission template:

_vehicleCrewCount = [3,6]; // min/max number of AI to load including driver. see the missions\blue\template.sqf and blck_configs.sqf for more info.

2.  Lists of items to be excluded from dynamically generated loadouts has been moved to:
    blck_config.sqf
    blck_config_mil.sqf

3. Added a new setting that specifies whether logging of blacklisted items is done (handy for debugging)
    blck_logBlacklistedItems = true;  // set to false to disable logging

4. Hit and Killed event handlers extensively reworked. Methods for notification of nearby AI and Vehicles of the killers whereabouts were revised to be more inclusive of neighboring AI.

5. Issues with AIHit events fixed; AI now deploy smoke and heal.

6. Removed some unnecessary logging.

7. Other minor coding fixes and optimizations.

Description.

Built-in support for Epoch or Exile.

Updated: Built in Headless client support.

New: includes tools to export missions from A3EDEN Editor - minimal editing/scripting required to generate new missions once the design is completed in the editr.

A complete static and dynamic mission system rolled into one.

AI infantry will aggressively pursue attackers, flank, use cover, and communicate with aircraft and ground vehicles.

Supports missions on land and underwater.

Includes hostage and arrest enemy leader style missions as well as conventional capture the crate missions.

Missions can have infantry, static weapons, armed vehicle patrols and aircraft defending the area.

Built in support for militarized missions with tanks and attack helis or jets if you wish.

AI loadouts can be defined by arrays or based on items in CfgPricing (Epoch) or the Arsenal (Exile)

Supports spawning of static AI infantry, vehicles, aircraft, surface vessels, static emplaced weapons and subs with scuba divers.

Includes tools forspawning map addons exported using M3EDEN editor plugin.

Includes tools for spawning static loot crates which can be randomized at each area, be spawned with a smoking wreck nearby to create that post-appocolyptic feels, and have randomized .oot.

To download go to: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC

For installation see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/INSTALLATION.txt

For a complete changelog see: https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/changeLog.sqf

Credits:

Epoch Mod developer team, and in particular AWOL whose code has provided many lessons in scripting.

Exile developer team for a robust and flexible environment

blckeagls - Original developer of mission system 2.0.2

Narines - bug fixes and improvements.

Bill (DBD Clan) example compositions.

cyncrwler for help with troubleshooting and testing

Brian Soanes for helpful changes and performance tweaks.

Grahame for many rounds of testing, feedback and suggestions regarding features.

zxbutchxz for extensive testing of AI behavior.

MGTDB for the fix for an issue with interacting with captives/targets on Exile servers. 

* Additional Credits include authors of other missions systems and scripts who's work influenced this release:

•    Halve and He-Man.
  •     Face (A3EAI)
  •     KiloSwiss (SEM)
  •     Hogscrapper (HC missions for A3)
  •     the Vampire (DZMS and VEMF)
  •     The FUCHS (EMS)
  •     lazylink (early A2 Epoch mission system)
  •     Matt11 (Wicked AI) Updates:

License

This Mission System is provided under an Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0 Commons License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Edited by Ghostrider-DBD
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Thanks @Ghostrider-DBD!  I installed your mission about 2 weeks ago and they are good!  Except for the captive/hostage.  Never could 'capture' him, so I just set it to 'kill all AI', lame, but it worked...  ;)  Glad you got those 2 fixed!  :)

Will be getting the update and thanks for the work and effort!

:)

• Like 1

Advertisement

when i change a bit how much Missions are spawning and the max number above.  Come This :  1:08:58 Warning Message: Script \q\addons\custom_server\init\fn_init.sqf not found

but i never change this file ^^.

i found a mix this is working first day now its running.

Does this use its own AI spawning system? Or does it also require DMS or other systems? If it is its own system, can other addons such as ZCP take advantage of it?

2 hours ago, KyleGD said:

Does this use its own AI spawning system? Or does it also require DMS or other systems? If it is its own system, can other addons such as ZCP take advantage of it?

This is a fully independent system.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 8:19 PM, Z80CPU said:

Thanks @Ghostrider-DBD!  I installed your mission about 2 weeks ago and they are good!  Except for the captive/hostage.  Never could 'capture' him, so I just set it to 'kill all AI', lame, but it worked...  ;)  Glad you got those 2 fixed!  :)

Will be getting the update and thanks for the work and effort!

:)

It seems to work fine on Epoch and works on a bare mission file with nothing but infiSTAR. We have the same issue you do though. I am not sure why

Edited by Ghostrider-DBD

37 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DBD said:

It seems to work fine on Epoch and works on a bare mission file with nothing but infiSTAR. We have the same issue you do though. I am not sure why

is this regarding the captive/hostage missions not completing correctly? I thought that got fixed according to change log?

39 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DBD said:

This is a fully independent system.

Thank you for your reply

Fantastic work Ghostrider-DBD, it's great to see something fresh and you have clearly spent a serious amount of time on the scripts.
Same as the others, the captive and hostage missions are not completing so have disabled them from the moment.

Advertisement