Syntace'HD+

Set sell respect

Question

Hi guys, 

is there a option to set the respct for a specific  item to sell?

I added Gold and Silver to the Trader "Buy" and "Sellprice" are the same. 

You have to store Gold or Silver in your base because locker amount isnt that high. But atm players can buy gold for 500k and sell it for 500k and also get 50k respect. 

So how do I make that they dont get any respect for selling these items?

Thy

6 answers to this question

I'm not sure how to restrict respect for selling a specific item, however you can increase the amount of tabs the safes hold in your mission config pretty easily.

Spoiler

/*
    This config will allow you to override the default poptab storage for vehicles and containers. 
    The current system takes the maxLoad of a vehicle * 10, and that gives you the max poptabs that can be stored.
    This will allow you to override that max with your own value.

To override, just add the vehicle/containers classname to this class, and define its max. Look at Exile_Container_Safe_Small as an example.
*/
class CfgPoptabStorage
{
    class Exile_Container_Safe_Small { max = 125000; };
    class Exile_Container_Safe { max = 500000; };
};

Advertisement
On 8/21/2018 at 8:25 AM, Syntace'HD+ said:

Hi guys, 

is there a option to set the respct for a specific  item to sell?

I added Gold and Silver to the Trader "Buy" and "Sellprice" are the same. 

You have to store Gold or Silver in your base because locker amount isnt that high. But atm players can buy gold for 500k and sell it for 500k and also get 50k respect. 

So how do I make that they dont get any respect for selling these items?

Thy

I know this is from back in August but I want to post it anyhow. Maybe its still an issue maybe it's not. Maybe another server owner needs to do the same. Many thanks to Magan from the Exile Official Discord in the support channel for helping with this when I posted the same question. Anyhow below is the fix.

Find the file ExileServer_system_trading_network_sellItemRequest.sqf 

That file is in your exile_server.pbo. Once you find it do a search for "_noRespectItems  

When you find that look for 

_noRespectItems = [ "Exile_Item_FlagStolen1", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen2", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen3", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen4", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen5", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen6", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen7", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen8", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen9", "Exile_Item_FlagStolen10", "gold_bar_classname", "silver_bar_classname" ];

If you use @Extended Survival Pack the class names for silver and gold bars are "DDR_Item_Silver_Bar" and "DDR_Item_Gold_Bar"

Anyhow you would put whatever class name in between the [ ] with commas in between for what you want to sell for zero respect. Remember the last item in the list will end with NO comma.

• Like 2

Advertisement