pablorlm

Infistar Global Ban

38 posts in this topic

Hello, I took a global ban because of duplicate items on the mgt server, I would like to ask the admin of the server if I could remove the ban, because I was playing exile only because of my friend, because I only play the king of the hill , so please could you remove it? because I would like to return to play my king of the hill, I do not think it's fair to lose the game because of duping, I know it was wrong, but permanent? I do not even want to play the exile, I did not play an hour or so and I left, I went back to my koth, but the day I received the ban, so please ask me to remove it, I have more than 200 hours of koth and not really I want to lose all the time played, please, and I'm sorry for what happened, it was not repeated, thank you.

my uid: 76561198190223693

Edited by pablorlm

Plea your case on the infistar website or the MGT website, You're not gonna get help here dude as this is out of exile mod teams hands! doing this could save you a lot of time in the long run!

• Like 1

Advertisement

I understand, but which MGT site? I tried in the forum, but I can not make an appeal, says I do not have authorization, and in the infistar do not respond.

But I'm sorry for posting here, but I already know what to do.

This is the discord of the infistar, I already have but I can not do anything in it, because it asks for verification of identity, but I do not have a cell phone, so I can not do anything, so I'm resorting to forums

Advertisement