baggas

Banned by infistar

11 posts in this topic

hey so i was playing arma 3 KOTH and about 20 mins in i get a perm ban from all servers from @infistar i went onto the discord and tried to appeal but the admins were very rude and disrespectful and refused to say what the ban was even for, ive never been banned by VAC or BattleEye so i have no idea what this is about and you literally cant apeal it because they wont tell you what you did to get unbanned??

my steam 64 id is  76561197994163792

i also live in australia and have dynamic ip address so im not sure if that has come into it and i got banned via that ip? i honestly have no idea any help would be good 

thanks

Advertisement

i know its not exile, but im banned off all koth v11 servers as far as i can tell and what ever other servers run infistar. ive never even heard of them until today until i got banned 

see thats what i dont understand it says i got VAC banned in that thread but i have a screen shot of 0 vac bans on my account.

i tried apealing with infistar and they were rude and literally didnt want to know about it and refused to say what i did to get banned so theres basically no way to appeal it so this is my last chance because i saw that they are on this forum

steam.PNG

https://steamcommunity.com/id/baggas17/

Edited by baggas
added link

only infistar can unban you not hear on the forums, so i would put a post on the infistar forums and state your case there, you also said you have a dynamic ip address so your ip will change all the time

Advertisement